Thanks

Warning when buying accounts + Trading weapons

Hello guys.

About 6 months ago I brought an account from here and I would like to tell you guys that you shouldn't do it.
    Unfortunately, it is very easy for the person who sold you it to get it back.
    I purchased an account for about $70, played it for a month and got bored of the game. 2 months ago I went back on and no account was linked with the email it was on and I couldn't log back in.

I contacted gamersfirst and they said if you have a transaction ID and a few other bits of information we will get you the account back, I told them I purchased the account and they said sorry we can't help you.

All they need is a few basic informations of the account and they can scam it back from you easily pretending it was hacked off of them, keeping their money you sent them and the account.

Don't purchase APB accounts unless you are willing to take this risk, especially from people who don't have many posts on this site. Stick to buying in game cash ect.

Also, now on APB you can restrict items on the market to certain usernames, this mean the trading of weapons is a lot easier and you can sell them to friends for $1 in game without it being snatched by a bot!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What you said is definitely true.

However there is a way around that.

-When you buy account try get as much information from the seller regarding account and if possible the first ever email address for that account.

-Make sure you keep pictures, photos etc of the account so you can use as proof

-Make sure you keep skype/mpgh log or screenshot to show Gamersfirst. Because according to there Policy, its against Terms of Condition to sell/buy accounts. That way the account gets banned.
    (Ive had an incident where I bought an account and seller after a few months claimed it back. But luckily I had proof and G1 believed me and banned the account so at the end none of us got to have account

-Once you get your account buy something, so you can show transaction ID. Try figure out date of birth and date of registration from the forums. Ask seller for proof IP Address, like a screenshot etc

-If you use hacks, third party tools. Take a screenshot of you using it on your account, so if the seller does try claim it back, you can show that you hacked/or they hacked.

-Don't buy off people on the forums you don't know or that have less experience here. Even using a MM doesn't guarantee you will not be scammed after a few months.

LASTLY, if you don't want to fall for the trap? Easy make your own account and grind

Last edited by CodeNinja; 01-24-2015 at 01:42 PM.
    Successful trade: SHAJNA210509, mikeydeu, Composite, Hunter235, Xozn, salyer073,cable1211 , +ReGa+

Scammers: twinkels97, leedea

Thanks
    Yeah dude, I used a MM and had a decent amount of info.

"LASTLY, if you don't want to fall for the trap? Easy make your own account and grind " Just do this everyone.

Thanks
    Always use a verified Middle Man.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    This wont help, i used one when i did my deal and still lost it after a few months.