• None This Week

Birthday Bans
    • @Ameer Happy 19th Birthday
    • @MrSpankYourGirl Happy 17th Birthday
    • @Flengo Happy 18th Birthday
    • @Shane Happy 19th Birthday

Post Bans
    • @Royce Congrats on 13k

Staff Changes (Promotion / Resignation / Demotion)
    Promotions:
    • @Subaru`
    • @Akim14

Congrats to both of you

Resignation(s) / Demotion(s) :
    None this week

Head Admin
    Dave84311

Admin
    Arunforce

Staff Admin
    Liz

Global Moderators
    BACKD000R
    Hero
    Flengo

Moderators
    Symmetrical
    (All W/T/B sections and Market Place)
    Maddoggy00
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, Cube World Hacks & Cheats, Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)
    Mayion
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks, Market Place, Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks, Programming, WarRock - International Hacks)

Minion+
    Raple
    (BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Minecraft Hacks, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, Runescape Hacks / Bots, Steam Games)
    Color
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, Steam Games)
    NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks, Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks, Other First Person Shooter Hacks)

Minions
    Ameer
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms Hacks&Cheats)
    Cataclypse
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks, Need For Speed World Hacks, Other MMORPG Hacks)
    COD3RIN
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats, Maplestory Hacks)
    Busted!
    (Market Place)
    DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    Subaru`
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    Akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)

Additional User News

Help us revive the console section if you want to take part in the revival apply for our group here and post tutorials and help out the console gaming community https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=895996

Two Japanese hostages, one demand

In the latest video released by Isis, a masked man ( known as Jihadi John ) gives the Japanese government a choice, to pay 200$ million -- the same amount of money Prime Minister Shinzo Abe pledged to countries affected by ISIS -- to free the Japanese men, he gave him 72 hours from when the video was released online, which would mean the date expires sometime Friday.
    "Although you are more than 8,500 kilometers away from the Islamic State, you willingly volunteered to take part in this crusade," said the masked man in the video.

Charlie Hebdo Protests

Violent protests have erupted in parts of the world over the latest issue of the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.
    While most of the protests have been peaceful, authorities from Africa to the Middle East are seeing clashes in the streets -- and seeking ways to tamp down the uproar among Muslims, furous over depictions of Muhammad. The deadliest violence has been in Niger, where 10 people were killed, and churches and homes were destroyed, AFP, the France-based news wire service, said police reported 173 injured, and at least 45 churches have been set ablaze in the capital (Niamey) alone, and a Christian orphanage was also set on fire.

Technology News
    we're working on the new banner. whoops!

seomthign wohatever who cares

Honestly, I was going to write something about a fleshlight that simulates fucking a cake, but the whole cake bit is getting old. Nothing interesting happened in the tech world -- at least that any of you would care about. Basically, either you guys have seen it already, or it's just not interesting.
    So here's a video of my friend's dog eating the cardboard toilet paper roll.

BattleTale Double XP weekend (again)

This weekend the popular MPGH game of battletale is having another double xp weekend due to the issues which kept the site down for a large time of the double xp im happy to announce there will be another double xp weekend make sure to log on and if you dont have an account request one here. https://www.battletale.com/account/invite

Gat Outta Hell on available on steam

Gat outta hell the standalone expansion for saints row has now been released on steam you follow Johnny Gat captured by satan for the intention of marrying his daughter. This is a highly anticipated release for saints fans everywhere are is a great standalone expansion to the series.

Microsoft announces XBOX One game streaming to Windows PC and tablets

At Microsofts windows 10 event they stated that a Windows 10 XBOX One app will allow players to steam games from there xbox one console to any Windows 10 PC or tablet in your home. This is very interesting and a cool new perk for any xbox owners planning on getting windows 10 and its somthing i hope to see succeed.

KillTheNoise: Hey HeroicXPharaoh, How are you today ?

HeroicXPharaoh: I am doing great, thanks for asking. And you?

KillTheNoise: Im good thanks. What Drew you to MPGH and why did you decide to join ?

HeroicXPharaoh: Well, I was basically looking for somewhere which had a lot of members. a place where you can just discuss anything with people, a place where the staff actually are staff and work hard for their positions, most importantly tho, a place where you can buy / sell all sorts of items with other people.

KillTheNoise: Partly the same as I joined, the community had an allure that was very appealing to me at the time. I see your hard work has paid off in the market place and you where chosen as a OMM I understand its alot of work how did you feel when you got chosen for the position and how do you plan to go forward as an OMM ?

HeroicXPharaoh: I was just coming back home when I decided to open up Skype and I found a lot of friends congratulating me on OMM, thought they were bluffing, I then opened MPGH, and found that it was legit, to be honest, it was a great feeling, that your hard work has paid off, yeah, it is somewhat of a tough job, trades could take a long time, and you might run up on trolls or scammers upon the way, and it seriously requires a lot of patience and time, I plan to just continue what I do now, help users with their trades, solve scam reports, and then we'll see what the future holds.

KillTheNoise: OMM is a hard job and takes a special member to take it on and it looks like you took it on head first and have been doing a good job so far and I wish you all the best on it. What would your opinions be on all these new staff positions opening up giving opportunities to new members and a chance of being staff.

HeroicXPharaoh: Thanks for that, I think that it's a great way of testing members, because as we have said before, being staff is not an easy job, so you see how patient, how dedicated, how responsible they are to something, and also a great way to help the community, and I have an advice to the new staff or those who want to be staff in the future : Work hard, and do your best.

KillTheNoise: "Work hard and do your best" That's what all the new staff should take away when they decide the approach the challenge they have infront of them headon Heroic its been a pleasure talking to you and I can only wish you the best.

HeroicXPharaoh: Thanks a lot buddy, been a pleasure talking to you too.

KillTheNoise: Hey Subaru, How are you today ?

Subaru`: Good, how are you?

KillTheNoise: I'm great thanks. I would like to ask how did you find out about MPGH and what drew you into contributing to this community ?

Subaru`: I used to play Combat Arms when I was younger, and as you know, there are a lot of cheaters. I became mad that I couldn't play the game legit, so I went out to find cheats for the game. I happened to stumble upon MPGH in that time. I lurked for about a year, and then I finally registered after I stopped playing Combat Arms. I started playing Call of Duty right after, and I started posting in the CoD section. Pretty soon I was becoming a regular, and people were starting to recognize me. About when Call of Duty Ghosts came out, I started learning VB and C# to code cheats for the game. I believe my first trainer was a simple Camo Changer that took me 2 weeks to make. After that I started helping out other members and such.

KillTheNoise: I had an extreme interest in Call of duty 4 hacks and that's what drew me onto MPGH then I discovered the community and setup home, looking back I wish I had contributed more to the section. I understand you've been chosen recently as minion of the Call of Duty section that's a great achievement congrats I can see you poured yourself into the section and devoted lots of time to it and its great to get something for all that hard work. What was your reaction to becoming minion and how did you feel after the fact.

Subaru`: Thank you! My initial reaction to the promotion, was "wow". I honestly didn't think I would receive Minion as there were a lot of more experienced candidates that applied as well. I was overly ecstatic that I got the promotion though, as now I can put my mind into place and see fit that the CoD section becomes more active, helpful, and of course, safe.

KillTheNoise:Its wonderful to see you have such ambition for the section and you want it to succeed that's the best thing you can do. There has been a large shift in staff with the new middle-men and now 2 new minions are there any suggestions you would like to add for anyone aspiring to one day become a minion.

Subaru`: My biggest tip would have to be, dedicating yourself to the section. Make yourself known. Become a trusted member there. Even creating programs for that section would be a huge bonus. Another tip I would have to give is, associate yourself with current/previous Staff Members. Get to know them, and what their job is/used to be. Your best bet at becoming Minion, would be the experience that you have. Learn the basics of being a staff member, it'll make your application process 100 times easier.

KillTheNoise: Andrew It’s been wonderful talking with you, I can only wish you and akim14 the best in running the CoD section and any other challenges that come your way thank you for talking with me today.

Subaru`: Thank you, it has been wonderful talking to you too. Have a great rest of your day.

Head editors: bowlcut
    User news: Organized Chaos (KillTheNoise this week)
    Gaming news: KillTheNoise
    Global news: HeroicXPharaoh
    Technology news: Predator
    Interviewer: Julma Henri (KillTheNoise this week)
    GFX: Color
    Free lancers: Raple,
    niku・( ̄∀ ̄)・
    Last edited by bowlcut; 01-24-2015 at 04:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

-Panda- (01-24-2015),Cataclypse (01-24-2015),Color (01-24-2015),Fujiyama (01-24-2015),[MPGH]Ghost (01-24-2015),gibam761 (01-28-2015),Hunter (01-25-2015),Janitor (01-24-2015),Jhem (01-24-2015),[MPGH]Jim Morrison (01-24-2015),KillTheNoise (01-24-2015),Minnesota Dabs (01-24-2015),NetherWorker (01-27-2015),PotZombie (01-26-2015),Raple (01-26-2015),ReMastered (01-29-2015),Royce (01-24-2015),Schuba (01-25-2015),Ticherhaz (01-25-2015),Timboy67678 (01-24-2015),[SMA] Paradise` (01-24-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Good read thank you!

Thanks
    Great news, was nice being interviewed

We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Btw Normen and Symmetrical moderate NFSW, not me.

Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV

Thanks
    Dayum, MPGH has a low amount of staff
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

Color (01-27-2015),[MPGH]Hennessy (01-25-2015),Royce (01-25-2015),Schuba (01-25-2015),Ticherhaz (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I was so happy when I got interviewed. Thanks @KillTheNoise
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

KillTheNoise (01-24-2015)

Thanks
    We will get access to News force section before Thursday so we are going to have better results since working on docs and moving it here was pain in the ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The Japanese will die! No 2 million for them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
    Btw Normen and Symmetrical moderate NFSW, not me.
    Noted, will change for next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

Cataclypse (01-24-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Was planning on fixing the tech news header this morning but no one was on skype 8[

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Great news.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Deym, Great news tho.

Thanks
    Both tech news and gaming news sucked balls.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:

Necc (01-30-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Both tech news and gaming news sucked balls.
    please dont

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Great news! I enjoy reading your news!
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast