Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by dani883345 View Post
    I know what you need, but I don't know how to set it up... by the way, it would be an expensive idea, so a 'completely' free service wont go anywhere unless you have money and don't mind about it.

-A powerful computer: an X quantity of TB (depending on the amount of users) from hard drive(s), to store all the files and information (accounts, game files, server files, etc.); a HUGE internet connection to provide a fast service (online autopatcher and in-game) and avoid lag and instability; lots of GB from RAM to be able to edit files, apply new updates, make maintenances, etc.; a multicore motherboard with fast processors (and maybe multi/hyper threaded), compatible with all the other devices; the needed power supply for all that; finally, external hard drive(s) with enough TBs to make backups of all the files.

-A host server (wich would be the computer with all the specs listed above).

-Sub servers to be shown in-game, wich would be located in different places (like northern Australia, southern, and/or maybe middle New Zeland), on different computers, connected through the host.

-A forum, to let people meet, watch your news and manage their accounts.

-A team of coders and editors(HTML for the forum, for example).
    I've got the perfect PC.
    I've got a big external HDD for backups.
    I've got a good reliable internet connection. (cable)
    I'll only be hosting 1 server, as I am pretty much in the middle of Australia and New Zealand.
    I just need coders. I already have a web editor guy.

I'm willing to pay $$$ to someone for helping me to set up a server, but i have no clue where to go or look. :l

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HGHACKER View Post
    Thanks for posting dude, that was really helpful now i have a clear vision about it all.
    I'm glad to know that I helped you

Quote Originally Posted by laus123 View Post
    I've got the perfect PC.
    I've got a big external HDD for backups.
    I've got a good reliable internet connection. (cable)
    I'll only be hosting 1 server, as I am pretty much in the middle of Australia and New Zealand.
    I just need coders. I already have a web editor guy.

I'm willing to pay $$$ to someone for helping me to set up a server, but i have no clue where to go or look. :l
    I can't mind how much money you invested at the moment.. hahaha... hey, that help must be from your country, so.. what about asking in different electronics stores? Maybe post in your facebook or twitter that you're searching for coders..

By the way, there are some australian coders over here (I guess), but I have no idea if they can or are interested in. A miracle could be someone traveling to Australia to help you and win lots of money (if lucky),

Thanks
    If you can hack Smilegate and rip-off their server files, go for it, however, just come over to Blaze, we are a gaming network since 2012 providing servers all of the world. We surely would preferably add a server in Latin America first, but hey, first you have a stable playerbase in the game, plus the forums, we will make sure to add for you a server.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by QASERVER View Post
    If you can hack Smilegate and rip-off their server files, go for it, however, just come over to Blaze, we are a gaming network since 2012 providing servers all of the world. We surely would preferably add a server in Latin America first, but hey, first you have a stable playerbase in the game, plus the forums, we will make sure to add for you a server.
    Stop advertising your game here, my 2 years old hack worked perfectly on it.

Thanks
    Isn't it possible to get the full client and modifying it, and setting it to connect to another server? Or maybe set a new line in 'hosts' file with the redirection adress?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HGHACKER View Post
    Stop advertising your game here, my 2 years old hack worked perfectly on it.
    Do not mistake us with ARXGaming.
    Isn't it possible to get the full client and modifying it, and setting it to connect to another server? Or maybe set a new line in 'hosts' file with the redirection adress?
    No, since you need a virtual server which requires it's server files.

Thanks
    Do not mistake us with ARXGaming.

No, since you need a virtual server which requires it's server files.
    What about making your own server files for a virtual one, to make it work with your custom client (based on another client)? Looks hard anyway...

Thanks
    Why won't you Aussies just ask Blaze founders to simply add in an Aussie Server for you guys? It probably wouldn't hurt them too much, plus it would bring in more of a player base for them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I found CF Philipines server files.

Quote Originally Posted by Tove Lo View Post
    Why won't you Aussies just ask Blaze founders to simply add in an Aussie Server for you guys? It probably wouldn't hurt them too much, plus it would bring in more of a player base for them.
    We have. They want to build a player base. They want to see Australians play with 350+ ping and build up before they release one. They don't know how hard and un-enjoyable it is with 350+ ping...

Thanks

We have. They want to build a player base. They want to see Australians play with 350+ ping and build up before they release one. They don't know how hard and un-enjoyable it is with 350+ ping...
    Then try and get more Aussies playing, then they will release a server for you all. Duh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Then try and get more Aussies playing, then they will release a server for you all. Duh
    No one is going to play with 400 ping.

Thanks
    What about making your own server files for a virtual one, to make it work with your custom client (based on another client)? Looks hard anyway...
    We are already costumizing our client.
    I do agree. BR people manage to play with a ping of over 200, too. They just most likely do a private room, still shows how many are interested.

- - - Updated - - -

I do agree. BR people manage to play with a ping of over 200, too. They just most likely do a private room, still shows how many are interested.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

- - - Updated - - -

BR's already have their own version. We don't. There is a huge difference between 360+ ping and 200. 200 is playable. No one is going to install the game and play with 400 ping. Why can't blazecf just give us a try. Have a trial australian server. See how it goes. It will grow huge once people know there is a server for them. BR's already have their own version, it isnt fair on us.

Thanks
    BR's already have their own version. We don't. There is a huge difference between 360+ ping and 200. 200 is playable. No one is going to install the game and play with 400 ping. Why can't blazecf just give us a try. Have a trial australian server. See how it goes. It will grow huge once people know there is a server for them. BR's already have their own version, it isnt fair on us.
    Life is not fair. Get over it. We are trying to make nothing but the best. Of course we will add an Australian server, but we need the proof for it.

Thanks
    Life is not fair. Get over it. We are trying to make nothing but the best. Of course we will add an Australian server, but we need the proof for it.
    Are you and your partners looking to set up a south american server, or am I wrong?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast