Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

ban appeal 525sirgo525

hello mpgh mods my old mpgh profile is https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2663404 ....i was banned to selling a guy called pvt cookies an account and it got recovered ..but i don't even know how...i mean i had this account for more than 4 weeks i guess...idk if he did create this up or no...but he's a good guy...i think...so i am not first owner of the account...i have bought it from electro light ..i did open a report before ...but if i had the account for 4 weeks ...how can it be taken from pvt when he owned it...i guess i am not that stupid to recover an account especially when i did go first with pvt.. he vouched for me cause of that....anyways .,.. i know that account got recovered and i was the last seller ....i tried to contact with pvt cookies to talk with him about all that .but he never responded as he has some problems in his sign in account details ..anyways a ss proving me trying to contact him https://i.imgur.com/tRADjoD.png... idk what i can really do ....i can give do a give away ...but i am waiting a reply from mods first ....special thank to omm @ @HeroicXPharaoh for his advice to make a thread in this section ....so i hope to get some replies ...ty all

Thanks
    Well, I checked PVT Cookies's profile, and apparently, he hasn't been on for a month now, I don't know if he will come online, but I think that someone once said that you can maybe do a giveaway to the community with the amount of money you were supposed to refund ( only if the guy has been inactive for a lot ), I hope a mod can correct me if I am wrong.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HeroicXPharaoh For This Useful Post:

comadra (01-27-2015)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HeroicXPharaoh For This Useful Post:

comadra (01-30-2015)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Honestly, I think it was @arunforce that came up with that method, I'm unsure as to how it's supposed to work. Maybe Symmi knows.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Essentially you have to find a GMOD or Symmi or Admin who will watch over as you refund the approximate $$ amount in forms of a giveaway if you can't smooth it down with him. If you do so, you'll be unbanned and blacklisted for 6 months.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

8. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (01-30-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    if I a mod's going to watch either way, then why doesn't he watch OP while he sends the money to the scammed person?
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Essentially you have to find a GMOD or Symmi or Admin who will watch over as you refund the approximate $$ amount in forms of a giveaway if you can't smooth it down with him. If you do so, you'll be unbanned and blacklisted for 6 months.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

comadra (01-30-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    if I a mod's going to watch either way, then why doesn't he watch OP while he sends the money to the scammed person?
    cause the scammed person never replied back ... never gave him his pp account ... 1 month ago passed and he wasn't online ... about week and a half passed and he did not come on skype

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    just send the email to the same address you received the money from?
    Quote Originally Posted by comadra View Post
    cause the scammed person never replied back ... never gave him his pp account ... 1 month ago passed and he wasn't online ... about week and a half passed and he did not come on skype
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

~vertice

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    just send the email to the same address you received the money from?
    ammm it was a trade .. and i want first he even gave me a vouch for that... so i don't know how i am considered as scammer .. but le's see what is this leading to ..

- - - Updated - - -

i remember he once told me he wants some thing called war rune or some thing ... he said he wants many gold with it .. i wanted to buy .. but in egy i can't .. if some one can buy and i transfer him money in pp maybe
    Last edited by comadra; 01-30-2015 at 03:09 PM.

Thanks
    amm..so should i do the giveaway thing ...i remembered the game that pvt wanted anyway .. it's runescape .. he wnated about millions of gold. ...if any one can buy that ..( cause i can't in my region )... and i give him money on his pp .. would be cool

Thanks
    mod...can i ask you to check it this gmail jesus.tejeda65@gmail.com is registered in an account on mpgh ?...cause with that..owner of that mpgh acc is the real scammer .....@ @arunforce @ @Liz ..ty

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    No one matches that email, but I don't know what you mean by "real scammer".

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    No one matches that email, but I don't know what you mean by "real scammer".
    well basically it's obvious that i am not the real one.....i mean ..i got an email account for over 4 weeks and when that guy have it it just gets recovered ...it's nonsense isn't it? though i would like to unban m self by the refund thin or give way ...i just want to ban the current email owner if possible ..that's all i did mean with (real scammer)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Then make a report in scammer's grave about him. Keep this thread on topic. This is about your ban, not his.

~vertice

[/CENTER]

Thanks
    Then make a report in scammer's grave about him. Keep this thread on topic. This is about your ban, not his.
    oh k...thought that i can't do it cause the acc was traded by me .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast