Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

HackShield Pro [Discussion]

Ok I have a Theory,

Lets Say we got the source for the entire Hackshield Pro program its self. Then re-wrote it so that it still sent the encrypted packets to nexon Stating everything is ok. But, instead we are running our hacks directly through the device. I'm sure it would take day's if not weeks of source editing to create our own Hackshield Pro.

Again this is a theory, The reason HackShield Pro is so hard to hack is because It Hijacks itself. Starts its own drivers ect ect cascading into a protected manifold.

What I am suggesting is replacing the entire hackshield pro installation with a editited version that we coded ourself. Nexon will think we are running hackshield pro when in acuality we are running hackshield Blows V1.0 beta.

Just a Theory again whats everyones thoughts on this?
    Dead Island Hacks v1.5 By. Debohax

Contagion Hacks v1.5 By. Debohax

Debohax Injector v1.0 By. Debohax

Dying Light Hack v1.3 By. Debohax

[IMG]https://i303.photobucke*****m/albums/nn132/MercurySilverstone/Decorated%20images/gamegenie.jpg[/IMG]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to debohax For This Useful Post:

anshansh (11-05-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by debohax View Post
    Ok I have a Theory,

Lets Say we got the source for the entire Hackshield Pro program its self. Then re-wrote it so that it still sent the encrypted packets to nexon Stating everything is ok. But, instead we are running our hacks directly through the device. I'm sure it would take day's if not weeks of source editing to create our own Hackshield Pro.

Again this is a theory, The reason HackShield Pro is so hard to hack is because It Hijacks itself. Starts its own drivers ect ect cascading into a protected manifold.

What I am suggesting is replacing the entire hackshield pro installation with a editited version that we coded ourself. Nexon will think we are running hackshield pro when in acuality we are running hackshield Blows V1.0 beta.

Just a Theory again whats everyones thoughts on this?
    Lol. that's crazy... And you want to reverse the whole thing? I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's impossible, but it would probably take a long time, this is a big program.

If you were able to reverse it I suppose you win though. You never have to worry about hacksheild unless HS does a complete overhaul, but a better thing you can do if you did reverse it is just figure out their hack detection methods... you know work with the system. CA obviously loads up .dll's if you could reverse HS you could just design your hacks to just walk right past HS as if it was legit, plus that way you wouldn't have to redistribute a cracked copy of HS for every hack o_O!

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Who in the world can do this kind of stuff Why06 ? you can?...

Thanks
    ROFL this would definitely take weeks,i mean we would rewrite a whole fucking program,not to mention having to edit drivers and dll's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    And I think Combat Arms itself (cshell.dll or engine.exe) checks the CRC of every single file... Tell me if I'm wrong, but I know it checks some.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
    Who in the world can do this kind of stuff Why06 ? you can?...
    Lol. Maybe a real cracker, with ton's of experience in cracking software, or maybe the guys who built HS. Honestly trying to reverse a professional anti-hacking software does not seem like a walk in the park. I'm sure even for a pro cracker it would take a considerable amount of time. I really have no clue on any realistic time frame since it is so far out of my league...

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    No such thing...Your thinking wayyy to much brah....Im happy that ur trying to take action and all but theres no way nexon can be getting msgs like every 2 seconds! Even if u get ip banned theres a hack where u can change ur IP adress so they wouldnt do that!

[MPGH]Gourav2122, [MPGH]Dave84311, [MPGH]arunforce, [MPGH]User1, [MPGH]Liz, [MPGH]Stumpy, [MPGH]whitten, [MPGH]-XpliCitt-

My Noobs<3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    There is HSheild 05 source released public along with some other tools.
    Any donations would help

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    There is HSheild 05 source released public along with some other tools.
    The actual source o_O? Could you post it I would like to take a look just to get a feel for things. I already have that Hacksheild analysis Th4nat0s made a while back.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    The actual source o_O? Could you post it I would like to take a look just to get a feel for things. I already have that Hacksheild analysis Th4nat0s made a while back.
    did u ever get it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i still have the old engine .exe from beta combat arms and god mod hack works sometimes
    for me and aimbot does too but ca sometimes cant get past hackshield pro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    just try to emulate the hack shield

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Yes its CPP source code. Although right now I think i've lost it due to my recent reformatting D:
    Any donations would help

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    Yes its CPP source code. Although right now I think i've lost it due to my recent reformatting D:
    Tryed use any restore software?
    -Rest in peace leechers-

Your PM box is 100% full.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast