Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

I know more then enough, also there is more then 1 religion. Why do you only believe in Jesus? Why only the Bible? Why are you so Ignorant?

If you knew more than* enough then you wouldn't have said the last part in the original post.

Why don't you believe in god, why jiz on the bible? Why do you want to have an orgy with god? With the ignorance from this thread I can tell you're young, uneducated ,and ignorant but it isn't your fault and I blame your parents.

I'm not gonna respond back to you on this thread. I've proved my point.

Read the bible.
    Last edited by Blake; 01-30-2015 at 11:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

If you knew more than* enough then you wouldn't have said the last part in the original post.

Why don't you believe in god, why jiz on the bible? Why do you want to have an orgy with god? With the ignorance from this thread I can tell you're young, uneducated ,and ignorant.

I'm not gonna respond back to you on this thread. I've proved my point.

Read the bible.
    "Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk the biblelblelblglb lgl3lg3"
    Also I have more then enough knowledge about not there being a god, also I had a question about the argument, also I would jizz cause i am hater, i want a orgy cause i am gay. DUH?

Move to debate @arunforce

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    If God did not exist, then God would not be the greatest conceivable being, and that would contradict the very definition of God.
    also , the concept of God can be obtained from the creation through comparison and likening because a likening does not have to be an equality or similarity in each and every aspect. Although everything in creation is imperfect, that imperfect points to a perfect by stripping off the imperfect attributes.
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ For This Useful Post:

KillingMyDay (01-31-2015)

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Debate section cocksucker, please use it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

This theory states that.

1. It Is Possible That God Exist
    2. If It Is Possible That God Exist, Then He Exist In Some Possible Worlds.
    3. If God Exist In Some Possible World Then God Exists In All Possible Worlds
    4. If God Exist In All Possible Worlds Then He Exist In The Actual World
    5. If God Exist In The The Actual World Then There Is God

So this are some of my counters.

Lets apply this to @Blake.
    It is Possible that "BLAKE is an ignorant Person.
    If it is possible that blake is ignorant, then it is also possible that he is ignorant in some other worlds
    If blake is ignorant in some possible world, then he is ignorant in all possible world
    If blake is ignorant in all possible world, then blake is ignorant in the actual world.
    If Blake is ignorant in actual world, then blake is ignornat.

Well I tried this, but they said that since blake (anything can be placed here instead) is a person that can sin and god cannot sin this can only apply to god. Well if god cannot sin then why did he create people less perfect then himself isnt that sinning a way? Did god wanted people who were less perfect/strong/smart then himself? So I think i blown this Theory to shit.

Correct me if you think i am wrong. @arunforce I want your opinion
    My opinion is replace God with the Leprechaun, then you'll know my opinion

Mathematically I thought this was kind of some silly joke. All the statements aren't equivalent, you're shifting the boundary each time with an invisible + .2 until 1 = 2.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

My opinion is replace God with the Leprechaun, then you'll know my opinion

Mathematically I thought this was kind of some silly joke. All the statements aren't equivalent, you're shifting the boundary each time with an invisible + .2 until 1 = 2.
    I know, but the person I am trying to explain it to is some christian fegt. Like @Blake

Also people with your's and my idea think we are stupid and we should die for comparing other things in that equation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I know, but the person I am trying to explain it to is some christian fegt. Like @Blake

Also people with your's and my idea think we are stupid and we should die for comparing other things in that equation.
    The second statement is illogical, at least to me, because I tend to look at everything like an equation.

Just because there's a 50% chance god exists doesn't mean that 50 out of 100 worlds would contain God. It's just manipulating the scope of God and wordplay, I don't even know why there's a debate about this stuff, just seems so illogical. You don't argue with people who are irrational, that's very irrational even though it goes against our better judgement.

I don't know if there is or isn't a God, it's like trying to visualize the 4th dimension or explain a color to someone, it's impossible to characterize or visualize. I feel if there was a God, it's outside our dimension of existence (and consequentially never be able to prove or not, so why bother). All I know is religion is a scam and I reject any Godly figure that you must pray to.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Prove that there is god.
    Prove that there isn't. Neither of us can prove one or the other. I can only postulate in the scenario that there is a god that intentionally created the human race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ View Post
    If God did not exist, then God would not be the greatest conceivable being, and that would contradict the very definition of God.
    also , the concept of God can be obtained from the creation through comparison and likening because a likening does not have to be an equality or similarity in each and every aspect. Although everything in creation is imperfect, that imperfect points to a perfect by stripping off the imperfect attributes.
    Define God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

Prove that there isn't. Neither of us can prove one or the other. I can only postulate in the scenario that there is a god that intentionally created the human race.

- - - Updated - - -

Define God.
    Give me your definition of god, and I will give you a the reason why he doesn't exist.
    @arunforce I don't believe in god, but If you do find him tell him, I want a ORGY with him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Give me your definition of god, and I will give you a the reason why he doesn't exist.
    @arunforce I don't believe in god, but If you do find him tell him, I want a ORGY with him.
    I don't have a concrete definition of god. It's ironic that a simple 3 letter word denotes an entity fundamentally beyond human comprehension, but there it is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Define God.
    definition of God as “a being than which no greater can be conceived.”
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    God so many posts... I'm pretty sure @Empire can take the OP's doubt with only one long post.

Thanks
    the autism is real

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    The very existence of God is impossible to prove or disprove simply because human beings are unable to visualize a being that transcends our state of being, making us incapable of proving and/or disproving whatever he/she/it might be.

However in the Holy books God goes through several stages of being, existing first when "God" created Adam and Eve where It is described as a being that humanity is created in the like of and has such a relationship with "God" that humanity and God are "close". This is seen in The Creation of Adam where "God" and Adam are almost touching. This is almost polar opposites of what "God" and Man are described as in Christianity nowadays where "God" is a being that is unimaginable and "far away". However this transition spans across the stories of the Bible starting only with It's creation of Adam and Eve ending with the current vision of "God" in Christianity, a "God" that is disconnected from the physical world and allows Humanity to have "free will".
    "A Man Who Is Too Afraid To Admit His Fears Is A Man Who Won't Overcome Them.
    There Is Liberty In Confession And Freedom In Acknowledgment."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cloud_9 For This Useful Post:

Blake (01-31-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    God so many posts... I'm pretty sure @Empire can take the OP's doubt with only one long post.
    I asked @Empire to share his opinion already lol, he had the best responces.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast