Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Woman drivers suck

There are so many bad things about woman driver, I don't know where to start. I guess I will get the ball rolling by talking about one of my biggest pet peeves. Why do women have to wait until they are in the care and barreling down the highway at sixty mile an hour before they decide it is time to put on their makeup? Is there a law that I don't know about that says women have to do their makeup in the car because the bathroom isn't good enough for them? I don't know if anyone has ever informed women, but the mirror in the car is not a makeup mirror. the mirror is used for looking at other cars and pedestrians. So please do us all a favor and do your makeup before you leave the house.

The next order for the men is to find out whose brilliant idea it was for women to have a phone in the car. This has disaster written all over it. Everyone knows that women can't even walk and chew gum at the same time, so how the hell are they going to drive and talk on the phone? Why is it that every time you are sitting at a red like the woman in front of you thinks this is a good time to make a phone call? HELLO LADY! THE LIGHT IS GREEN, GET OFF THE PHONE AND GO!

Another accident waiting to happen is when you get two women in the same car together. How many time have you seen two women just yakking away and the driver isn't paying attention to where she is going? There is either one of two things that happen when two women get in the car. One: The woman are talking and the driver doesn't see the stop sign in front of her, so she runs it. Two: The two women are talking and at the last minute the driver realizes there is her turn, so she stops really quick in front of you almost rear ending her. So women, for the love of God, use your turn signals, they aren't for decoration.

I know all the woman are telling at me saying "Women are better drivers than guys." If women were better drivers, why do guys pick up girls on dates? Why don't women every ask to pick guys up? Why are almost all truck drivers guys? When was the last time a women one the Indy 500? All these questions just go to prove why guys are kings of the road.

L̛̝o̫̦̪̜y̺͓̞͖͟a̱͠l̷͖͎t̖̖y ̺͖̟ͅ
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'm not reading all that?
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Lmao, what he said that's too much work. =/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    It's not even that long.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    lol..
    The fun part is when a sexy slutty woman get's stuck on the middle of the highway and ur the only 1 who can help her,Use it as a chance to fuk her lol.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    "Everyone knows that women can't even walk and chew gum at the same time"

oh really

Talk about generalizing bullshit stereotypes. It's the same as saying Asian people can't drive. Also, you should know, there are women in almost all Racing sports, Mostly recognized in Drag and Nascar.
    Last edited by Liz; 11-03-2009 at 10:18 AM.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    -No Comment-

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    shorten ur sig sergio

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by sbamber View Post

I know all the woman are telling at me saying "Women are better drivers than guys." If women were better drivers, why do guys pick up girls on dates? Why don't women every ask to pick guys up? Why are almost all truck drivers guys? When was the last time a women one the Indy 500? All these questions just go to prove why guys are kings of the road.
    One, replace that with won.....
    ha ha ha ha...me talking about grammar is a fail

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    "Everyone knows that women can't even walk and chew gum at the same time"

oh really

Talk about generalizing bullshit stereotypes. It's the same as saying Asian people can't drive. Also, you should know, there are women in almost all Racing sports, Mostly recognized in Drag and Nascar.
    Yeah, women PWN men in multitasking.

But, to be fair liz, women are by majority worse drivers than men.

Now you may be a great driver(i dunno.....) but women concentrate less on the road than men. Now that may be a stereotype, yeah, but its true in SA.
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/griffith3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    Yeah, women PWN men in multitasking.

But, to be fair liz, women are by majority worse drivers than men.

Now you may be a great driver(i dunno.....) but women concentrate less on the road than men. Now that may be a stereotype, yeah, but its true in SA.
    I agree, but with an alternate point. If men are better drivers then why do we pay more for insurance?

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Because men drive more, men have more money=more cars.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    I agree, but with an alternate point. If men are better drivers then why do we pay more for insurance?
    its becuase we are more insane like if some ****** gets infront of us we think they suck at driveing so we get pissed and drive passed i know i doo but yeah we also want fast car like with alot of Hp so yeah thats why :

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    plus on average men drink more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    haha only men 30 and under pay more for insurance and that is because we buy muscle cars and race and crash cars all the time because of testosterone. I totaled my dads rode runner last year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast