Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    To all the people who ask questions about the code:
    1. I'm not a skilled lua coder at all, which is why this leak is useless.
    2. If the code is done in a really fucked up way, that's because the original way I tried to do it wouldn't work for whatever reason.
    3. This is basically a script I made to practice glua.

kk hf 8)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravko_1337 View Post
    To all the people who ask questions about the code:
    1. I'm not a skilled lua coder at all, which is why this leak is useless.
    2. If the code is done in a really fucked up way, that's because the original way I tried to do it wouldn't work for whatever reason.
    3. This is basically a script I made to practice glua.

kk hf 8)
    yeah you pasted this

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kona-chan For This Useful Post:

TeslaEngineerCoder (02-05-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cdriza View Post
    Code:
    if not string.find(v:GetClass(), "prop") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "func") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "class") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "env") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "player") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "view") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "world") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "weapon_") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "gmod") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "beam") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "manipulate") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "sent") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "m9k") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "gun") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "pocket") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "vending") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "npc") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "sammy") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "stunstick") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "unarrest_stick") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "arrest_stick") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "door") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "keys") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "keypad") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "lock") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "chat") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "gmt") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "weaponchecker") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "Keypad") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "med_") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "darkrp") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "swep") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "fas2") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "ent_spike") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "car") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "fuel") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "taser") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "point") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "hook") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "tv") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "newspaper") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "atm") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "handcuffs") and not string.find(v:GetClass(), "payphone") then
    wtf

Code:
    if v:GetClass() != blacklist and v:GetClass() != blacklist2 and v:GetClass() != blacklist3 and v:GetClass() != blacklist4 and v:GetClass() != blacklist5 and v:GetClass() != blacklist6 and v:GetClass() != blacklist7 and v:GetClass() != blacklist8 and v:GetClass() != blacklist9 and v:GetClass() != blacklist10 and v:GetClass() != blacklist11 and v:GetClass() != blacklist12 and v:GetClass() != blacklist13 and v:GetClass() != blacklist14 and v:GetClass() != blacklist15 and v:GetClass() != blacklist16 and v:GetClass() != blacklist17 and v:GetClass() != blacklist18 and v:GetClass() != blacklist19 and v:GetClass() != blacklist20 and v:GetClass() != blacklist21 and v:GetClass() != blacklist22 and v:GetClass() != blacklist23 and v:GetClass() != blacklist24 and v:GetClass() != blacklist25 and v:GetClass() != blacklist26 and v:GetClass() != blacklist27 and v:GetClass() != blacklist28 and v:GetClass() != blacklist29 and v:GetClass() != blacklist30 then

for k, v in pairs(ents.FindByClass("*_*")) do
    		local mDistance = math.floor((LocalPlayer():GetPos():Distance( v:GetPos()))/40)
            Pos = v:GetPos():ToScreen()
    		if v:GetClass() != blacklist and v:GetClass() != blacklist2 and v:GetClass() != blacklist3 and v:GetClass() != blacklist4 and v:GetClass() != blacklist5 and v:GetClass() != blacklist6 and v:GetClass() != blacklist7 and v:GetClass() != blacklist8 and v:GetClass() != blacklist9 and v:GetClass() != blacklist10 and v:GetClass() != blacklist11 and v:GetClass() != blacklist12 and v:GetClass() != blacklist13 and v:GetClass() != blacklist14 and v:GetClass() != blacklist15 and v:GetClass() != blacklist16 and v:GetClass() != blacklist17 and v:GetClass() != blacklist18 and v:GetClass() != blacklist19 and v:GetClass() != blacklist20 and v:GetClass() != blacklist21 and v:GetClass() != blacklist22 and v:GetClass() != blacklist23 and v:GetClass() != blacklist24 and v:GetClass() != blacklist25 and v:GetClass() != blacklist26 and v:GetClass() != blacklist27 and v:GetClass() != blacklist28 and v:GetClass() != blacklist29 and v:GetClass() != blacklist30 and v:GetClass() != "physgun_beam" and v:GetClass() != "weapon_357" then

couldn't have done it better myself

for k,v in pairs(blacklist) do
    local i = 0
    i = i + 1
    if (v:GetClass() = blacklist ..i) then
    return
    end
    end

????????
    codes at work
    why

Code:
    for k, v in pairs( blacklist ) do
     if ( ent:GetClass() == k ) then
      return false
     end
    end

Thanks
    Let's just not use this hack shall we

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by qju26789 View Post
    Let's just not use this hack shall we
    Agreed, lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
    why

Code:
    for k, v in pairs( blacklist ) do
     if ( ent:GetClass() == k ) then
      return false
     end
    end
    why pairs man whhhyyy just use the # operator gravko XC

Thanks
    serious falcos small scripts leak by hatu!!!

Thanks
    Going to admit, this is pretty bad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cashs View Post
    Going to admit, this is pretty bad
    Stahp! ~
    Put your shovel back!~
    Leave the graves alone!~
    c:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rockran For This Useful Post: