Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Hacksheild Analysis WTF

Ok, I've been searching around for quite a while now for this thread and when I finally found it I find it has been deleted. Could anyone give me a good explanation as to one of the most important threads has been utterly deleted from this site?!

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...st1067748.html

Too be honest I'm kind of peeved. I can't find it anywhere now. I can't imagine why anyone would delete such an important thread...

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

2. The Following User Says Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

custy (11-20-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Maybe so that if it was how to allow hacks to work they didnt want that or something...

so that there would be less people spamming hacks...

maybe..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Eh? No. This wasn't that specific, so that anyone could just use it. It was just a write up someone did on Hacksheild, like a little essay that explained how the major parts of it interacted. There wasn't any actual code... Damit I should have saved it when I had the chance, but the other site it was on shutdown and MPGH deleted it >_>...

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Why06 here you go, i think this is what you want..

Code:
    Hi there, and welcome to my ultimate information dump on Hack Shield, one of the best Anti-Cheat services ever made. Today you will essentially learn what Hack Shield is made of, how Hack Shield works, and you will even learn some new bypassing ideas.

Index
    Hack Shield Components
    Hack Shield Flow
    Bypassing Theory

Hack Shield Components

Hack Shield consists of:

1) EhSvc.dll:
    EhSvc is the Hack Shield interface dll
    It communicates between the game client and Hack Shield
    It communicates with the Hack Shield driver (EagleNT.sys)
    It initiates the hack tool detection engine
    This is usually the only file needed to create a workable bypass

2) V3Pro32s.dll:
    This is the hacking tool detection interface dll
    This starts the hacking tool detection engine
    This is helps the scanning
    of known hack signatures
    A very important file. This could interrupt the Hack Shield driver if correctly intercepted

3) 3N.mhe:
    The Heuristic engine file
    Contains the patterns used to search for known hacks

4) psapi.dll:
    The process status helper dll
    Helps scan process signatures and control process functions

5) V3Warp(d)(n)s.v3d:
    The anti-hacking engine pattern file
    Not to sure exactly what this does, but it reads the 3N.mhe file

6) EagleNT.sys:
    The Hack Shield kernel driver
    Performs anti-hacking functions, protects the game client's process, and hooks certain API's, rendering them useless
    If successfully uninitiated, it could enable the use of many API's and functions such as Read/WriteProcessMemory.

Code:
    **If I were you I would pay attention to those function names!

3. Bypassing Theory

So, we got some nice information about Hack Shield. How do we bypass it? I will tell you right now, I'm going to show you some very unconventional and new ideas. Say goodbye to your petty API and ASM bypasses, and say hello to your new best friend: detouring. Before we continue, you should have a strong foundation in detouring. If you don't, I recommend watching this.

So what functions do we detour? In reality, you are going to be detouring CallBack. The CallBack function in Hack Shield collects data from the Hack Shield service. The data is usually errors or "Hack Detected" type messages. The goal of course is to stop it from getting the Hack Detected messages, or stop it from alerting the game client that there is a "Hack Detected" message. The first goal is to find the actual name of the function. The next step is to rebuild the params of the function. The next step is to find the address of this function. Then finally you detour it. Here is my example (not working probably):

Code:
    ////// Declares //////
    #define CallBackAddy 0x0000001
    typedef int ( *PFN_AhnEH_Callback)( long lCode, long lParamSize, void* pParam ); //the name of the function actually is PFN_AhnEH_Callback
    PFN_AhnEH_Callback pAhnEH_Callback; //Defining our function
    //////

////// Our new function //////
    int _CallBackThread()
    {
    DWORD dwCode = YOUR_CODE_TO_PASS;
    int myReturn = pAhnEH_Callback(dwCode, 0, NULL);
    return myReturn;
    }
    //////
    ////// Our Detour //////
    pAhnEH_Callback = (PFN_AhnEH_Callback)DetourFunction( (PBYTE)( Ehsvc + CallBackAddy ), (PBYTE)_CallBackThread());
    //////
    This is just pseudo code, but hopefully you get the idea. The hard part is finding the address of the function. I have my way
    of getting it, but I'm leaving it up to you to figure out how to get the address. I don't want to completely hand feed you a working bypass. There are a couple ways to get it.

Thank's me!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to headsup For This Useful Post:

why06 (10-30-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Yes! That's it. A million thankyous! Plus rep! Whatever you like!

Also do you have the second part too maybe? o_O

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    the threads not deleted.... it just doesnt show up but why06 why do u need it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by bombsaway707 View Post
    the threads not deleted.... it just doesnt show up but why06 why do u need it?
    For my own personal collection ofcourse, but also just to repost it so that other people can use it.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    For my own personal collection ofcourse, but also just to repost it so that other people can use it.
    ohh ok i gotcha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by bombsaway707 View Post
    ohh ok i gotcha
    Yep. Now I have the whole thing saved for when I need it. It will save me a lot of time to already have a blueprint of HS so when I learn how to reverse and get my tools together I can just focus on the parts I already know are vulnerable.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Yep. Now I have the whole thing saved for when I need it. It will save me a lot of time to already have a blueprint of HS so when I learn how to reverse and get my tools together I can just focus on the parts I already know are vulnerable.
    Cool! Lol looks like MPGH has a new bypass maker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    lol Why06 Why he get banned lol...lol again cuz i'm stoned!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    But its outdated isn't it? I coudln't find some of the files it said there...
    Any donations would help

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    But its outdated isn't it? I coudln't find some of the files it said there...
    It shouldn't be... what files?

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Let me google that for you

Just what you need.

Read through entire post, yes its oudated

[img]https://i37.photobucke*****m/albums/e52zies/Rainbow.png?[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast