Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

What does the CA Error lead to?

I am getting ready to start the learning process for doing my own programming but untill my skills match my desires I am going to be asking some questions. The error referencing a memory address when you use a bypass to try to run hack dll's seems to be common to any bypass used. However, is this linked to the bypass dll's or is it a problem with where the injectors inject? If the bypasses are at fault this would obviously require a new set but if it relates to the injectors perhaps they could be reconfigured with new instuctions? I hate to ask these questions, as i would like to answer these myself but I still lack those skills. Anyone with an idea?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by my80chevette View Post
    I am getting ready to start the learning process for doing my own programming but untill my skills match my desires I am going to be asking some questions. The error referencing a memory address when you use a bypass to try to run hack dll's seems to be common to any bypass used. However, is this linked to the bypass dll's or is it a problem with where the injectors inject? If the bypasses are at fault this would obviously require a new set but if it relates to the injectors perhaps they could be reconfigured with new instuctions? I hate to ask these questions, as i would like to answer these myself but I still lack those skills. Anyone with an idea?
    eh? So your asking if problems editing memory addresses are due to the bypass or the actual hack itself?

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    eh? So your asking if problems editing memory addresses are due to the bypass or the actual hack itself?
    Exactly....... I am just wondering which one is really causing the problem with bypasses? Is there a common mem address that all bypasses attempt to edit or is the problem now in how the injectors are injecting the bypasses? I am too much of a noob at this to know exactly how this stuff works but if either the dll or the injector can be adjusted to a new area of mem or method of injection then all the old hacks and chams could be reused. Of course I realize that there are certain rules governing how and where these bits are placed so if the address that is now causing the difficulties is required no matter what........ well were double screwed!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by my80chevette View Post
    Exactly....... I am just wondering which one is really causing the problem with bypasses? Is there a common mem address that all bypasses attempt to edit or is the problem now in how the injectors are injecting the bypasses? I am too much of a noob at this to know exactly how this stuff works but if either the dll or the injector can be adjusted to a new area of mem or method of injection then all the old hacks and chams could be reused. Of course I realize that there are certain rules governing how and where these bits are placed so if the address that is now causing the difficulties is required no matter what........ well were double screwed!!!
    The method the bypass uses to exploit the anti hack becomes patched which makes the bypass unusable. Strings in the injector can ALSO become detected and cause the game to not work, even with the bypass.
    Quotes Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by martijno0o0 View Post
    ok, i got visual basic 2008 and i got some expirients but i need c++ to make hacks rigth?
    so i need c++ and my question is!?¿? where i dontload it? and is c++ a own program or a update for vb08?
    [IMG]https://i660.photobucke*****m/albums/uu327/EddieTheWin/duff.png[/IMG]