Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Ineed some hack for school

im looking for a admin password cracker, trojan that hard to detect and something to fucked up the thing tat block the website.

[IMG]https://i979.photobucke*****m/albums/ae280/dav96cool/CarSign.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Respect List~

[GFX]drsynyster
    daniliard
    Make My Day
    Ariez
    Gesus

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i think that alot of people would like somthing like this. But i dont think its made yet. If you want to hack into your school database then there are a couple of ways:

1. Put a keylogger on a teachers/faculty computer in order to gain the password/username to login. Then login (recommend being somewhere public so that you wont get traced as easily) and do what you want.

2. Social Engineering, figure out the website URL to login to the admin database, call up the IT desk and pretend to be working on the computers database and make them tell you the password.

3. Phishing, create a fake website or a URL redirector that will send to a page you made that looks the same as the login but will send you the info, display a login error, and redirect them to the regular page.

4. Shoulder surfing, if you can get behind a teacher when they are logging in and sneek a peek at the password, do so. This is probaly the least likely way.

5. Trojan, plant a trojen on there computer that will act just like a keylogger to steal there info, maybe some extra info while your at it

6. Straight up hacking, hack into there database. Takes alot of work if you have to idea how to do it (like me) but you would have to mess around with the login identification and figure out a way to crack it.

Well here are some ways you could go about doing this. I take no responsibilty though in anything you choose to do. And if this is against the Forums rules then please delete this post.

Thanks and hoped I helped out alittle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by RidingSlow View Post
    i think that alot of people would like somthing like this. But i dont think its made yet. If you want to hack into your school database then there are a couple of ways:

1. Put a keylogger on a teachers/faculty computer in order to gain the password/username to login. Then login (recommend being somewhere public so that you wont get traced as easily) and do what you want.

2. Social Engineering, figure out the website URL to login to the admin database, call up the IT desk and pretend to be working on the computers database and make them tell you the password.

3. Phishing, create a fake website or a URL redirector that will send to a page you made that looks the same as the login but will send you the info, display a login error, and redirect them to the regular page.

4. Shoulder surfing, if you can get behind a teacher when they are logging in and sneek a peek at the password, do so. This is probaly the least likely way.

5. Trojan, plant a trojen on there computer that will act just like a keylogger to steal there info, maybe some extra info while your at it

6. Straight up hacking, hack into there database. Takes alot of work if you have to idea how to do it (like me) but you would have to mess around with the login identification and figure out a way to crack it.

Well here are some ways you could go about doing this. I take no responsibilty though in anything you choose to do. And if this is against the Forums rules then please delete this post.

Thanks and hoped I helped out alittle.
    Do this and get expelled. Enjoy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yah, doing any of those is probably not a good idea. I was just telling him some of the ways that he COULD do them. Not that he should because it more than likely will end in a bad way. There have been two kids in the last 2 years expelled from my school for hacking/key logging reasons. One of the kids was a genius at hacking and he hacked into the school computers to change his grade. He then got caught and expelled. And the other kid just put a measly key logger on one of the schools computers to track all of the login information and he also got expelled. So I would say not to try any of these unless you plan on going to another school (if you even will have a chance to get into another school). For now I would just practice and learn all you can about hacking, then once your older you can try some of these things. But for now, just study up!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Use ur school's pc.
    Download remote viruses.
    All the pc in the school will be all fuked up.

Just in case internet is blocked.
    use this
    Get a hard thing (stone,hammer,etc...)
    Tell ur friends to smash all pc on school.

Then run for your lives when the security guard chases you.
    Go to a hidden hideout.
    This is probably the easiest way to do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    What schools have security guards?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    LOL.
    My school have security guards so ppl won't get out of school and skip class.
    And there are many ppl who steals pc's at schools at night.
    + Many jerks Goes to the teacher's desk and steals the answers to tests.