Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

How to tell "Smart" Packet Users from "Dumb" Packet Users

I've been seeing this a lot lately, it's like a pattern with these obviously badge packetet accounts; It's not that I'm hating on it, I just find it funny, and stupid at the same time.

Ex 1:
    th3_ei8
    First few badges look fine, but then you realise that they're all packet badges, and that he has the Cornelis badge; which is obviously member only.
    Problem?:
    He was never member.

Ex 2:
    aszuapenang
    Same thing here, obvious packet badges and member only cornelis badge w/ legend/member badge.

Ex 3:
    hero6096
    Same as the above, I think you can start to see the pattern now; they juts go ahead and grab every packet badge, except the "DO NOT USE WILL BAN YOU 1 DAY" Badges. (Derp Moose, Skyhunter, PTR Test Badges)

Ex 4:
    kj_echizen
    Pattern stays the same here.

Ex 5:
    tigerAk
    Pretty legit looking guy, but messed up getting that member only badge, without ever being member in the first place

Ex 6:
    Firman_Anak_Aregas
    Same as the above, seriously how many people messed up getting packet badges?

Side Notes:
    5 / 7 People started going out on me, when i asked "Do you bot?", and one of them even had the nerve to cuss at me :/
    The other two actually "Admitted" to doing it, but didn't really have to in the first place (Thanks guys!)

This thread Isn't to hate on these people, It's just showing how many people quote un-quote "Failed" at using packets correctly.
    I just find it more amusing than anything else, and it's why this thread was created.

If you ever want to know if a non member ever has, well just look for this badge pattern.

What do you think?

I think this thread is pretty stupid, but it's late at night so these things happen when a person doesn't get any sleep.

Thanks
    Alright, so i'd like to know how to remove the cornelis reborn badge, because i remember fucking up with that on my account as well

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaelen17 View Post
    Alright, so i'd like to know how to remove the cornelis reborn badge, because i remember fucking up with that on my account as well
    contact ae and tell them to remove the badge.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leldick View Post
    contact ae and tell them to remove the badge.
    Will this result in me getting banned? I got the badge even though i was never a member

Thanks
    Will this result in me getting banned? I got the badge even though i was never a member
    "I want to admit that I used to use third party applications and bots, but I don't anymore and I'm an honest player. But, I still have things like the Cornelis Badge attached to my account even when I was never a member - and all my friends think I still bot because of that. Could you please remove the badge? If you want you can keep an extra eye on my account to make sure I don't bot again. Thank you very much for your time"

Something like that might actually work

Thanks
    Still seems too risky, any other suggestions?

Thanks
    OT: some people have skyguard hairstyles without being members as well. When i asked them, they say it's a rare hair from yulgar.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Jaelen17 - Don't worry. I claimed that I had a bug and I got the Cornelis Reborn achievement. AE won't ban you. Tell them it was a bug and you can get away scot free. That's how clueless AE is. If they ask more, blame it on a friend or your little brother or sister.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    Jaelen17 - Don't worry. I claimed that I had a bug and I got the Cornelis Reborn achievement. AE won't ban you. Tell them it was a bug and you can get away scot free. That's how clueless AE is. If they ask more, blame it on a friend or your little brother or sister.
    Got it #2short

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
    "I want to admit that I used to use third party applications and bots, but I don't anymore and I'm an honest player. But, I still have things like the Cornelis Badge attached to my account even when I was never a member - and all my friends think I still bot because of that. Could you please remove the badge? If you want you can keep an extra eye on my account to make sure I don't bot again. Thank you very much for your time"

Something like that might actually work
    Well when I first started reading that post I didn't see the quotation marks....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    AE isn't clueless tho. they prob knew you loaded it, just wanted to give you a 2nd chance

also, you aren't supposed to give out your pasword so if you blame it on a friend, it may backfire...
    Last edited by leldick; 02-25-2015 at 07:27 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by leldick View Post
    AE isn't clueless tho. they prob knew you loaded it, just wanted to give you a 2nd chance

also, you aren't supposed to give out your pasword so if you blame it on a friend, it may backfire...
    No. AE loves getting pity fucked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Tell em you will fuck em right in the pussie if they don't help you

Anyways aqw is pretty lenient about this stuff so just ask.

Thanks
    Fuck, i got banned. Now i guess i cant get the honorable hero badge for 2015 if they decide to make one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Fuck, i got banned. Now i guess i cant get the honorable hero badge for 2015 if they decide to make one.
    Now go blame it on a brother or sister or friend. PITY FUCK THEM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast