Thanks

ae giving Op noob classes by buying their shitty things

as u can see i give 49k with chrono dragon on a cracked account by me and can give more than 49.... ,80k ,64k they buying shitty ae things from her0noobshop and gives those amaizing noob classes , so its this a bad thing or good?

We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by buttnoob View Post
    as u can see i give 49k with chrono dragon on a cracked account by me and can give more than 49.... ,80k ,64k they buying shitty ae things from her0noobshop and gives those amaizing noob classes , so its this a bad thing or good?

On my opinion, most of HeroMart classes aren't OP.
    Chrono dragon can be an exception,cuz it farms really fast, but on PVP it easily lost to pyromacer or VoT 1-hit nuke

Some persons were complaining on Xaviar's topic about how Legion Paladin kind of sucks.
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.

Some of my bots:

Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

Thanks
    The only three worth anything are Paladin High Lord, ChronoDragonknight and Doomknight Overlord based on what I've seen/heard.
    Heard Legion Paladin is mostly just for the 2 shops and the look of the armor and to say "I have a $80 class".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by RisingAbove View Post
    The only three worth anything are Paladin High Lord, ChronoDragonknight and Doomknight Overlord based on what I've seen/heard.
    Heard Legion Paladin is mostly just for the 2 shops and the look of the armor and to say "I have a $80 class".
    Doomknight Overlord - Great w/ a full party and even better w/ the party glitch w/ 10 or more people.
    PHL - Pretty Much OP in PvP / PvE, and Great w/ a full party and even better w/ the party glitch w/ up to 9 people (Actually makes it worse at 10 or more)
    Chrono Dragonknight - OP in Bludrut Brawl / Alright in PvP, Great for Nuking the captain in Bludrut Brawl
    Legion Paladin - Even Cysero even said that It's not worth the $80 or 80 Euros or whatever you pay for the class, You're mainly just paying for the shirt and nothing else.
    CardClasher - Yes, Worth every bit of money if you're into PvE (Solo or Group or whatever), And It's pretty good in BB, not not so much in 1 v 1 PvP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
    Chrono dragon can be an exception,cuz it farms really fast, but on PVP it easily lost to pyromacer or VoT 1-hit nuke

Some persons were complaining on Xaviar's topic about how Legion Paladin kind of sucks.
    Legion Paladin is a piece of shit class. Only worth is the badges. I hate the t-shirt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post

Legion Paladin is a piece of shit class. Only worth is the badges. I hate the t-shirt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    AE being AE I guess.