Thread: On a side note.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    man i used to work for a security company, i watch my partner get shot.... i got shot at several times. and i would get drunk that night, lol.
    new jersey always has something in its shadows, or in the light too, . it's scary at first, until you walk into camden, then you'll be fine afterwards.

if you can survive in camden for an hour, or a day easy, then you are good to be in NJ. if you cant handle it, GTFO.
    that actually made my whole perspective on life change.
    made me read more, and take it easy on certain things.
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a112/Roc_001/7T2Z28-1210992701.jpg[/IMG]

Erm i should know this one..... Come on think..... Aww i got nutin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathScourge View Post
    man i used to work for a security company, i watch my partner get shot.... i got shot at several times. and i would get drunk that night, lol.
    new jersey always has something in its shadows, or in the light too, . it's scary at first, until you walk into camden, then you'll be fine afterwards.

if you can survive in camden for an hour, or a day easy, then you are good to be in NJ. if you cant handle it, GTFO.
    that actually made my whole perspective on life change.
    made me read more, and take it easy on certain things.
    i lived 45 minutes from camden.... 45 minutes from atlantic city and and hour from clemington park
    Ex warrock minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagerad View Post
    i lived 45 minutes from camden.... 45 minutes from atlantic city and and hour from clemington park
    hahaha, i go to those places on a regular basis. sooner or later not just camden, but i think the whole state is going to get the bad rap for being the murder capital in general, plus retarded crimes and other bullshit. yo did you hear about the naked girl that went to my college???

look for naked girl at occ.
    it happened i think last month but. aparently this girl gotpissed at someone calling her a whore, so she goes to the financial aid office and strips butt naked and starts screaming, im not a whore. XD

the cops showed up when security offered her a jacket to cover up, she throws it down, soooo, the cops that arrive attempt the same, whcih she does again. the cops threw her naked ass in the car and hauled her off, XD.
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a112/Roc_001/7T2Z28-1210992701.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    i miss New jersey it was what made me strong. now im in PA where u dont need to be strong just need to be able to convinse people you are right.
    Ex warrock minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    i miss New jersey it was what made me strong. now im in PA where u dont need to be strong just need to be able to convinse people you are right.
    lol, at least things are cheaper over there, NJ rapes us at every chance they can get. lol a pack of cig's are 10 bucks pretty much, gas is priced out the ass, insurance was always high, and rent is 1.2k for a 1-2 bedroom apartment XD.
    i found out one of my girlfriends pays 400 a month with utilities in michigan and actually creid when she found out we pay that shit around here, XD. she offered me a room to stay with her, lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    ehh gas is more exspensive which becomes a burden when u have to travel 45 minutes just to get to a store :/
    Ex warrock minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    damn, i forgot about that shit, nothing is really clos in PA. i usually pass through there when im traveling to KY or OH. still, that place is huge. nice scenery though.

Thanks
    i live in bay area of CA and i see whiggers bouncing up and down on their dam rides and i go wtf, they act all cool and shyt in the drug store, they get them beer and i get my orange juice -_-, and i dunno why they had to hold their beer like they hold it near the stomach and look around when they walk which is like a penguin.
    [YOUTUBE][HTML]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1rm4SazjKsQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1rm4SazjKsQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>/HTML][/YOUTUBE]

NEW LADY BRUCE LEE, FAMILIAR RIGHT? A CHINESE PERSON BEATING UP A BLACK ONE, ON A BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so awesome, but im downloading at 5kb a sec, anyone wanna tell me why? i don't got a virus, jsut problem with connections

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by 19900606 View Post
    i live in bay area of CA and i see whiggers bouncing up and down on their dam rides and i go wtf, they act all cool and shyt in the drug store, they get them beer and i get my orange juice -_-, and i dunno why they had to hold their beer like they hold it near the stomach and look around when they walk which is like a penguin.
    tell them to say "watz up niggaz" at a group of black people

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathScourge View Post
    tell them to say "watz up niggaz" at a group of black people
    i did that almost got jumped but it was worth it although the one guy got hit by a car chasin me :/
    Ex warrock minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    i did that almost got jumped but it was worth it although the one guy got hit by a car chasin me :/
    tell me that shit happened in NJ, cuz i know a few niggaz who would do that shit, XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    yep NJ FTW
    Ex warrock minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    XD, the shit never gets old here, lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    i tried it here in PA they just say sup or they say stfu u white cracker they not evan tough up here i find them pathetic..
    Ex warrock minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    that made me laugh so hard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast