Lurking

MPGH News 53rd Edition (14/2/2015)

53rd Edition
    2/14/15

Donations

Birthday Bans
    • @David Happy 20th birthday

Post Bans

Staff Changes (Promotion / Resignation / Demotion)
    • Nothing this week

Head Admin
    Dave84311

Admin
    Arunforce

Staff Admin
    Liz

Global Moderators
    BACKD000R
    Hero
    Flengo

Moderators
    Symmetrical
    (All W/T/B sub-sections and Market Place)
    Maddoggy00
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, Cube World Hacks & Cheats, Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)
    Mayion
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks, Project Blackout Hacks & Cheats, Market Place, Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks, Programming, WarRock - International Hacks)

Minion+
    Raple
    (BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Minecraft Hacks, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, Runescape Hacks / Bots, Steam Games)
    Color
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, Steam Games)
    NormenJaydenFBI
    (DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers Minecraft Hacks, Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks, Blackshot Hacks & Cheats, Need For Speed World Hacks, Other First Person Shooter Hacks, CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks

Minions
    Ameer
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms Hacks&Cheats)
    Cataclypse
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks, Need For Speed World Hacks, Other MMORPG Hacks)
    COD3RIN
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats, Maplestory Hacks)
    Busted!
    (Market Place)
    DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    Subaru`
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    Akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)

-------
    General Minion
    Boombox

Additional User News

Hundreds of migrants killed in new Mediterranean tragedy

At least 300 migrants are feared to have drowned after attempting to cross the Mediterranean Sea from North Africa this week in rough seas, the UN says. Nine survivors brought to the island of Lampedusa by the Italian coast guard are believed to be from West Africa. Initial reports on Monday suggested that at least 29 migrants had died after their dinghy overturned.Those rescued on Wednesday morning had spent days drifting without food or water in two of the other dinghies - with each said to be carrying more than 100 people.

Ukraine conflict: Death toll rises ahead of peace talks

More than 20 people have died in violence in eastern Ukraine as the leaders of Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany prepare for peace talks. Nineteen Ukrainian soldiers were killed, many in a town that pro-Russian rebels say they have surrounded. Five people were reported killed by shelling in rebel-held Donetsk. The talks in the Belarusian capital Minsk are set to focus on securing a ceasefire, withdrawal of heavy weapons and creating a demilitarised zone. But negotiators are still trying to narrow differences ahead of the summit, to be attended by Russia's President Vladimir Putin and Ukraine's President Petro Poroshenko, as well as Francois Hollande of France and Germany's Angela Merkel.

Samsung Galaxy S6

Samsung is expected to release their flagship phone the Galaxy S6 next month along with a curvier predecessor of the phone, the Galaxy S6 Edge. There have many many leaks and rumor floating around the interwebs and I have taken the liberty to summarize the majority of these leaks for you. Yes, you can thank me later.

As many of you probably know, the Samsung Galaxy series is one of the main competitors of the iPhone. The phone itself accounts for the majority of Samsung’s net profit so Samsung really poured everything they had into the phone. People want new tech that actually looks cool and does the job as well as any other smartphone today, if not better. The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge offers buyers a unique and flashy phone. The phone has two curved edges similar to the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. The phone is currently in development but it scheduled to release hopefully along side the Samsung Galaxy S6. Now let’s get on with the more important details.

The Look

It seems that Samsung will finally ditch the cheap plastic phone body that plagued previous Samsung Galaxys users with a cheap feel. Now the news phone will be completely metal. The chassis itself is very similar to the iPhone 6 all metal uni-body and it appears that Samsung has taken the approach of developing a more studier interior. There isn’t much information regarding the Edge but we can assume it will probably be built the same way as the Samsung Galaxy S6.

The Screen

Don’t worry, the screen isn’t going to be enormous. According to CNET, the phone’s screen will be decreased from 5.1 inches to 5 inches. In comparison with the Galaxy S5, the screen size shouldn’t make a big different. However there are other sources saying the screen will be around 5 inches to 5.5 inches. Again we can’t be sure for a fact but we can expect something around the 5 inch range. In terms of display resolution, it looks like the S6 is a lock to come with a 2560 x 1440 QHD screen rather than the 1920 x 1080 HD panel found on the S5.

The Camera

The Galaxy S5 came with a 16 megapixel camera that had its pros and cons including taking great pictures in well-lit situations but struggled to take good pictures in low-lit situations. The S6 will either use a 16-MP or a 20-MP camera with OIS (optical image stabilization).

Bethesda is going to hold there very first E3 conference

Bethesda is looking to have some big announcements for the first time ever Bethesda is going to hold a e3 conference this may be some big news to fallout fans because its looking as though they plan on announcing Fallout 4 or even another Rage or Elder scrolls game this should be an exciting conference provided they announce something worthwhile. I'm looking forward to it.

New Just Cause 3 Trailer is on Fire

No in-game footage sadly was shown but a possible wing suit was shown at the very end it also looks like Just Cause is staying true to its destructive nature and hopefully its open-world maps aswell. Cant wait to see what it has in store.

Smite getting massive changes for season 2

Big changes are coming to the second season of Smite, including new god rotations, new skins, new voice packs,vand a very large amount of gameplay changes. Season two will also see the debut of a brand new Conquest map featuring improved visuals, balance changes including the replacement of the duo lane blue buff with an attack speed power buff, and new cinematic intros for jungle camps. Artemis, Janus, and Mercury are all getting new skins—Primal Huntress, Jandroid, and Prizefighter, respectively—while Jungle Beast Xbalanque is being given a visual upgrade, and Rage Bakasura will be a League Reward. The new Artemis, Janus, and Mercury skins will also get new voice packs, as will Rage Bakasura. A number of items have also been added, whilst many existing items have changed, and the gods themselves have undergone various balance tweaks and fixes.

[MPGH]Mayion: Hi Paradise, how are you doing?

[MPGH]Paradise: Great, How about your self?

[MPGH]Mayion: I'm doing good, Thanks for asking. When did you first get Minion and for which section?

[MPGH]Paradise: I believe it was back late 2013, or early 2014, but I was minion for the Combat Arms section, which is now dead.

[MPGH]Mayion: I've always wanted to try Combat Arms but didn't have the chance. Leaving that aside, How did you know about MPGH and which section did you get into at the beginning when you joined?

[MPGH]Paradise: I was young back then, I use to be in a Armenian hacking clan, so we joined a hacking forum where we can hack in clan wars, but the forum ended up closing, so I was resorting in other forums, MPGH showed up, so I joined it.

[MPGH]Paradise: When I joined MPGH i immediately went into the Combat Arms Rez modding section, started from doing texturing, and from there went into coding multi tools, and Flengo and I releasing hacks at one point.

[MPGH]Mayion: Your Refunding service is one of the biggest services in the Marketplace. How do you manage your time between your actual life and doing refunds?

[MPGH]Paradise: Well a normal day for me is, waking up in the morning, getting my laptop, answering all my Skype messages, and Ill work on some refunds.

[MPGH]Paradise: After working on some refunds, I end up going out, and later on in the night, help customers, and finish up orders.

[MPGH]Mayion: That's a great history on MPGH. Leaving the virtual world, What's your favourite sport out there?

[MPGH]Paradise: Favourite sport is Boxing, I’ve been a boxer all my life, since I was in 3rd grade, and now I’m in college.

[MPGH]Mayion: That's a long time, Did you achieve any medals or something of that sort?

[MPGH]Paradise: Yes, I haven’t been into any matches for couple of years now since I
    moved, but I’m won 2 belts in California Junior Olympics

[MPGH]Paradise: and couple of medals here and there which I can’t remember.

[MPGH]Mayion: CoD:Advanced Warfare just came out and BF:HardLine is about to launch, what's your opinion about them?

[MPGH]Paradise: I’ve been playing Advance Warfare same day it got released, it’s overall fun game I enjoy time to time, but after playing couple of games, I rage quit. The story line was good also, I enjoyed it.

[MPGH]Paradise: As for Hardline I haven’t checked it out yet, but I saw my brother playing it on the Xbox One 2 days ago or so.

[MPGH]Mayion: What type of genre you prefer to play? Mine will be FPS and Adventure type of games.

[MPGH]Paradise: FPS, Racing, MMO

[MPGH]Mayion: Before we end, would you like to give shoutouts?

[MPGH]Paradise: Shoutout to all MPGH staff, especially the ones who take care of the
    marketplace, really annoying stuff they have to deal with daily.

[MPGH]Mayion: Thanks Paradise, wish you all the best. Have a good day.

[MPGH]Paradise: No problem, have a great day.

Head editors: bowlcut, Ameer
    User news: Organized Chaos(KillTheNoise this week)
    Gaming news: KillTheNoise
    Global news: HeroicXPharaoh
    Technology news: Predator
    Interviewer: Mayion
    GFX: Color
    Free lancers: Raple,
    niku・( ̄∀ ̄)・

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

☭Gadsila☭ (02-15-2015),Bodvar (02-15-2015),Cataclypse (02-15-2015),COD3RIN (02-14-2015),Eternity (02-14-2015),Janitor (02-15-2015),KillTheNoise (02-15-2015),[MPGH]Mayion (02-15-2015),Minnesota Dabs (02-14-2015),Predator (02-15-2015),Ticherhaz (02-15-2015),[SMA] Paradise` (02-18-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nice job guys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Thanks for this News people
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Thanks
    Great work! Keep it up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i don't think that new galaxy s6 will be a big hit.

the edges are pointless.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Good One @Color

I am looking forward to the Samsung Galaxy 6. I hope HTC Is better tho

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
    Nice job guys.
    Hey dude want to check out SMITE. Looks really epic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Is David really 20...? his english seems to be at a 13 year old's level.
    Also the samsung galaxy s6 looks pretty good might buy it.

Thanks
    Hope the s6 is worth it...need a new phone bad

Good job guys

Thanks
    s6 is a big step to different types of phones :O

Also that Ukraine thing has to come to a end

No valentines shout out damn that's weak tho @Color

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Well done.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

No valentines shout out damn that's weak tho @Color
    Was considering of taking a pic of me crying while taking a sip of some sparkling cider but naw.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

Royce (02-15-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post

Was considering of taking a pic of me crying while taking a sip of some sparkling cider but naw.
    Will you do it if I do it? Althrough I will drink water

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thanks for the news. wow s6, quite impressive
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    new news ! :>
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Thanks
    Love the news

minion: 2019-yes
    minion+: 2020-2022
    inactive as shit sorry boys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast