Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Post The current state of DayZ Hacking/Cheating

Since there are a lot of n00bs asking for hacks/cheats and not knowing what to do i decided to make this thread.

The mod:

--Injecting your hax Dlls--
    After the Battleye update some time ago you need an injector that support's kernel to be able to inject dlls.
    There are not that many free injectors that support this, at the time of writing this Xenos seems to be the (only) working one.
    The best bet you've got is to buy a working injector that's undetected. It seems that BE bans for running Windows in test mode that is required to do kernel injecting.

--Scripting--
    Someone said scripting is going to die. This is not true, since the only problem scripters have right now is Infistar Antihax, but there are bypasses.
    Battleye kicks for scripting are rare and really don't do anything. If you want scripts you should make your own, but if you are that lazy one who made an MPGH account just to download scripts, go download some.

--Infistar Antihack--
    The Infistar Antihack works against scripts, but it can't really detect "Engine" hacks. It can detect if you spawn items or teleport, but it can't detect the hack it self. Scripting is almost completely prevented by Infistar, there are very few functions that are not detected. Infistar has it weaknesses: there are some "backdoors" (a way for the user to exploit the anti hack, eg. execute your scripts for you, let you become the admin etc.) every now and then, but they usually get patched in a week or two. You can search for a free bypass for Infistar or just buy one that works.

--Engine hacks--
    Engine hacks are hacks that modify your game's memory to achieve something like god mode or infinite ammo for example. These types of hacks are quite safe in the DayZ mod. They are also not as common as scripts, since they require a lot more work, you can buy Engine hacks from a lot of cheat providers or private people.

--Battleye Global Unbans--
    It seems that BE bans for running Windows in test mode. If you get GBed (Global banned) you can email them saying that you had Windows in test mode and they'll unban you, tho this is not confirmed and will probably get fixed soon. BE GBs might be triggered if you use detected injectors.

The StandAlone:

First of all: I'm not that familiar with the SA, so this section might be a bit shorter.

--Injecting your hax Dlls--
    The Battleye update i talked about in the mod section is active in the SA as well. You need an injector that supports kernel to inject you Dlls into the SA process. VAC is detecting Dll injections and memory changes, so be careful of that as well. There's a way of injecting Dlls trough the game files, but it'll be patched soon. See the thread here

--VAC--
    VAC (Valve Anti Cheat) was activated for the SA about 5 months ago, i got VACced form SA 148 days ago. VAC detects changes to the memory, exe-files and Dll-files. VAC might be pain in the butt when using memory hacks, it is not capable of detecting scripts. So using scripts in the SA might be your best bet. VAC bans are delayed usually from couple of hours to weeks.

--Battleye in the SA--
    Battleye is preventing injections to the SA process same way as in the mod. You need an injector that supports kernel and right now the (only) working one is Xenos which is detected. BE kicks in Standalone are rare as well, since the filters are not very strict.

--Scripting in the SA--
    There are a lot of script menus out right now. Most of them work. Scripting in the SA is a lot more strict than in the mod. You cannot spawn items, vehicles etc. Teleporting seems to be a new feature, since i haven't seen any TP scripts before and now they are popping out like mushrooms on a rainy day. You need an executer to execute your scripts, and i'm pretty sure there are none out right now and there will be none in the future.

--Engine hacks--
    The engine hacks aka Memory hacks are not as common since people do a lot more work for them, and they want to keep them undetected as long as possible. You can buy working engine hacks pretty much from any cheat provider out there. The engine hacks can do a lot, but they have their limitations as well. You can't TP with engine hacks or spawn items. These hacks usually don't cause a global ban by BE, but they might trigger a VAC ban if they use detected memory addresses.

--Anti hacks in DayZ--
    VAC and Battleye seem to be the only anti cheats in SA right now. The devs have said that they're working on a script anti cheat or something like that.

I hope this thread gets "sticked" so all the new comers can read this and not be all over the place asking stupid questions. Thanks for reading this and please correct me if i've written somet
    Last edited by FinPlayer21; 02-18-2015 at 04:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    --Battleye in the SA--
    BE is active in the SA as well, but it's out dated and shouldn't be a problem as long as you use an undetected way of injecting.
    WTF

You just wrote that 4 hours ago HOW CAN U EVEN SAY THAT In v0.53, Battleye literally find and ban most of the "RPM/WPM" hackers,.I am not saying there is no way left to hack,My methot works still fine and of course There is still hope.
    Trust me i am on your side but Battleeye is not out dated.At least not any more

In my opinion BE will be pain in the ass for SA memory hackers

also thanks for informations about mod...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AlisaAlis For This Useful Post:

FinPlayer21 (02-18-2015)

Thanks
    wow, so much false information in a SINGLE post, classic. no wonder everyone believes that test mode nonsense if clueless people keep repeating it over and over. also, do you want to cause eye cancer with that shitty color or what?!

just this for example:

Quote Originally Posted by finplayer21 View Post
    --VAC--
    VAC (Valve Anti Cheat) was activated for the SA about 5 months ago, i got VACced form SA 148 days ago. VAC detects changes to the memory, exe-files and Dll-files. VAC might be pain in the butt when using memory hacks, it is not capable of detecting scripts. So using scripts in the SA might be your best bet. VAC bans are delayed usually from couple of hours to weeks.
    VAC cannot magically detect all memory changes - how would they? you are doing it wrong. and also, VAC is active in DayZ since it was released. check your facts.
    Last edited by knucklehead1; 02-17-2015 at 11:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by AlisaAlis View Post
    WTF

You just wrote that 4 hours ago HOW CAN U EVEN SAY THAT In v0.53, Battleye literally find and ban most of the "RPM/WPM" hackers,.I am not saying there is no way left to hack,My methot works still fine and of course There is still hope.
    Trust me i am on your side but Battleeye is not out dated.At least not any more

In my opinion BE will be pain in the ass for SA memory hackers

also thanks for informations about mod...
    Is it correct now?

Quote Originally Posted by knucklehead1 View Post
    wow, so much false information in a SINGLE post, classic. no wonder everyone believes that test mode nonsense if clueless people keep repeating it over and over. also, do you want to cause eye cancer with that shitty color or what?!

just this for example:

VAC cannot magically detect all memory changes - how would they? you are doing it wrong. and also, VAC is active in DayZ since it was released. check your facts.
    VAC can't detect all memory changes, it "pings" single memory addresses and see what the response is. If the ping returns something else than expected VAC ban might be triggered (it's ofc in a bigger scale).
    Last edited by FinPlayer21; 02-18-2015 at 04:27 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Is it correct now?
    I am not master About c# and kernel, i hope this time it is correct

I was just knowing BE is not outdated and it will ban you if you do simple memory hack or using some script codes.
    And
    I just think "oww this post is [Info]. People will read it and they actualy learn something Realy wrong.And they are gonna get banned for nothing.
    I should worn him to change that part.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Internal hacks are still working... Though there's a huge delay on external ones - because of the kernel stuff.
    -John

Thanks
    SA Hacking is still alive. And about memory being a problem? Not really. Once you are into the process, you can do anything.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJamesp55 View Post
    SA Hacking is still alive. And about memory being a problem? Not really. Once you are into the process, you can do anything.
    Care to elaborate? Didn't think so

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jme For This Useful Post:

xCyberxx (02-19-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Actually it's like nothing changed, hacking is still working flawlessly.

The only thing I need help with would be a new teleport script, since they patched the vehicle one.
    -John

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnaudi View Post
    Actually it's like nothing changed, hacking is still working flawlessly.

The only thing I need help with would be a new teleport script, since they patched the vehicle one.
    When did they do that? And can i have link to a thread about this (if there's one)?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jme View Post

Care to elaborate? Didn't think so
    shh guys we all need to listen to the all mightly jme he a mastur choder in teh c++ and sqf.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    When did they do that? And can i have link to a thread about this (if there's one)?
    They didn't say that, but I tried it and didn't work on 0.53.
    Other scripts like No Collide, ESPs, Manip Player, Hide buildings etc still work though.
    -John

Thanks
    the color of the text gave me eye cancer -REP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnaudi View Post
    They didn't say that, but I tried it and didn't work on 0.53.
    Other scripts like No Collide, ESPs, Manip Player, Hide buildings etc still work though.
    lol you do know you will get vac banned ???
    I play dayz, send me pm if you whana some teame work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by familyguy2 View Post
    lol you do know you will get vac banned ???
    lol you do know you're talking bullshit?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to haens12 For This Useful Post:

Jme (02-25-2015)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast