I'm wondering if somebody can make an ahk script for me that is used on two accounts, I can just keep it running while I'm away from my computer and when I come back I might have some extra Etherites. The realms still crash once in a while, albeit not nearly as much as before, and when they do, you can dupe. So I was wondering if someone would put together a script that connects to the most recent realm using L in orape. You can use the search for image function to search for certain images on your screen and if AHK sees them, it will do certain things. You have 2 clients, client #1 has the items you want to dupe and client #2 is empty. You could set it up so:

If it sees the wrench that you click to go to options, it'll request a trade
if client #2 sees the trade req panel it will click accept
If client #1 sees 8 empty inventory spaces (ie client #2s while trading), it will select everything in your inventory
If client #2 sees 'Trade accepted' it will click accept
Client #1 will click accept a few seconds after it sees the orape notification of going to oryx
If either client sees a nexus tile, press L (reconnect to realm)
If either client sees a tile from oryx's castle, press L (reconnect to realm)
If Client #2 sees the tabs with your duped items in it's inventory, press K to vault, hold W for x seconds, so you're on a chest and if it sees that you're on an empty chest, drop items. (it would need to see the tabs so it won't vault while seeing the items in client #1's inv while trading)

This may not be very effective, but chances are you'll be able to dupe at least once in a 24h period, right? 8 etherites is more than I gain while playing normally fo sho. It might even be easier for you skilled coders to make a client that does this, but I'm no skilled coder and AHK seems more manageable.

Any of you see any major flaws with this, or notice that I forgot something?