Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Developing a AQW trainer/bot

Hey guys. Im Mr.iLLEGAL and I am developing a AQWTrainer. Ive been in the AE games cheats scene since 2006 so I am very experienced in making trainers.

Request the features you want here etc (No impossible stuff like hacking paid stuff etc lol)

Anyway thanks! Look forward to hearing YOUR suggestions!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    XPautoer
    mod name
    name changer
    bots ( different for level like, lvl 5 bot, lvl 10 bot, lvl 15 bot)
    quest completer (bot)
    (probably not possible but, damage motifier)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    An easy way of bringing up Shops by only using the IDs.

To be able to use more kinds of bots. Ones that fit with Le Bot aswell as Mystic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eadan2002 View Post
    XPautoer
    mod name
    name changer
    bots ( different for level like, lvl 5 bot, lvl 10 bot, lvl 15 bot)
    quest completer (bot)
    (probably not possible but, damage motifier)
    Many of them are impossible, and the rest are client sided. Meaning only you can see the custom.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I can do pretty much all client side.

Server side I can create a bot system (I worked on the first ever AQW bot in the WORLD! BotQuestWorlds was based off our source haha)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnyown View Post
    An easy way of bringing up Shops by only using the IDs.

To be able to use more kinds of bots. Ones that fit with Le Bot aswell as Mystic.

- - - Updated - - -

Many of them are impossible, and the rest are client sided. Meaning only you can see the custom.
    Shop loaders are impossible now because of AQW's anti-shop loader, you will automatically get banned or disconnected if you tried with certain shops :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You can still "Open" them, but only if you're in the same area that you're supposed to be opening them in.
    (Otherwise you're Disconnected, you're only banned if you land on a Hacker Trap *Explanation Below*)
    That aside, there's "Hacker Traps" that ban you if you try to open them so be careful.
    They're not really Shops persay, just scripts that would disable your account permanently or for 24 hours or so.
    Last edited by hrenakpwn; 02-21-2015 at 02:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Im working on a system to bypass this. What I had done was that you type in the shop ID and then it takes you to the map the shop is located however this then defeats the purpose of shop loading lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by MriLLEGAL View Post
    Im working on a system to bypass this. What I had done was that you type in the shop ID and then it takes you to the map the shop is located however this then defeats the purpose of shop loading lol
    Still a pretty neat thing if you're not 100% sure on where it is and which exact room.

Thanks
    like lebot no bug no disconnect

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Hey @Great Barrier help this fellow

We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Tips to make a simple basic and great AQW trainer/ bot

1- Simple UI(LeBot nail this one)
    2- Good Bot Mananger
    3- "Name monster" attack funcion(LeBot doesn't have this one, and I miss a lot)
    4- Shop Loader/Quest Loader
    5- (THE MOST IMPORTANT EVER) I don't even how would you do this, but make a way so we can use a "while" on Bot Mananger. EX: While I don't have some item, I will keep killing the same monster, if I already have that item, jump to next step. LeBot does this on his pre-made bots. If you manage unlock this function for us, your trainer/bot is going to be pretty good
    6- About the pre-made bots. I don't believe that they're so important... We got a lot of .dmbot files here, which can cover almost anything on AQW. Feel free to add anything that you want.
    Last edited by Argorok11; 02-21-2015 at 05:21 PM.
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.

Some of my bots:

Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    Hey @Great Barrier help this fellow
    If he knows what he's claiming to know, it doesn't sound like he needs my help

Quote Originally Posted by MriLLEGAL View Post
    I had a similar idea a while ago and managed to create a basic one I think

To be honest with you, these 'idea' threads never work - I've tried multiple times in the past
    People's suggestions are often either over-optimistic or already existing. @Argorok11 's suggestions aren't bad though.
    My advice would be that simplicity is key. Nothing fancy, nothing psychedelic, no bugs. Aim for a level of professionalism

If you're seriously considering making a trainer, and ever need help updating yourself with the game or something, hit me up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    an bot that does this simple command,
    When you are fighting a animal, it loads any quest
    that is related to killing that animal, then when and if you complete the quest,
    it accepts the prize.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hey it's been a while since i posted or even tried due to school and pen testing android.

I think i talked to @Great Barrier about this long time ago awesome bro but stopped talking due to different time zones and busy hope to talk to ya sometime again....,

So what i talked to him about i found this way to use old clients last one i tested was a 2012 one cool huh?

But what can this lead to?

GOOD OLD EXPLOITS?

Not sure been a long time since i tried something but you guys can always try nobody knows unless they try

I know i dont do aqw hacking but they did not tell me not to help also illegal lawsuit fuck it they did not do shit to Hidden Project its way worse than what i do PRIVATE SERVERS?, like come on i dont give a fuck of what you do to me but bullshit only on me lots of others did shit and they didnt do shit to them not even tryed anyway back to what i was talking about?

So shop loading you say?

I found this awesome shit provided by aqworld simple network sniffing seeing where requests go etc... good a idea right wew k ye so what did you get with that you ask?

https://game.aqworlds.com/game/travelmap.asp

programmers will find that url seriously handy why a simple json parse in java to take all the mapnames levels helps them with there trainers and bots if they have private ones or something like i do just private shit

If you look closely at it you will find mapname ,mapid (regionID in that file), bUpgrade (MEM OR NOT) etc.

Now think bros what can you use it for well know the shop ids make a huge textfile add them all by parsing of course not one by one, Once done get all the shopids you can by google or somethin add them to a textfile etc you get it guys am pretty sure it will come to a idea of how to use this like i just did get an idea?

Thats all i will give you guys for now anyway i know all of you probably dont remember me but yea good luck to all.

I know shit ton of typos what to do i am trying my best to write slow enough to think of the way its spelled.
    Last edited by ToxLP; 02-22-2015 at 06:05 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxLP View Post

I think i talked to @Great Barrier about this long time ago awesome bro but stopped talking due to different time zones and busy hope to talk to ya sometime again....,
    Hey Tox nice to see you! Yeah, I've been busy man. Exams are over the next few weeks too.
    What you're talking about sounds cool, when I eventually get on Skype sometime I'll message you man, maybe we can look into something then too

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast