Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    it doesnt work for me help me please

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonqv04 View Post
    it doesnt work for me help me please
    Have you done these steps in this post??
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post10235166

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    why when i restart my PC i get suspended again? and i must use this tool everytime after restart...

and why settings not saved when i change settings, sorry but i can't open my main account if i get suspended again like every time i open new account without any hacking and i get banned after i restart PC or something :/ ...

please any solution and thanks " fire100 "
    Last edited by realprox3; 02-25-2015 at 05:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by realprox3 View Post
    why when i restart my PC i get suspended and i must use this tool again ? please any solution and thanks
    When you restart your PC the operating system fetches back the original HW IDs from the hardware itself so yes you need to use the tool at each and every restart of the PC. However, since the last version of the tool; you can save a file with your modified HWIDs and so you can apply them again in a more efficient way.
    The ideal solution should be to add a command-line support to this tool that we can instruct it loads and applies automatically a saved settings file when the system starts. We could achieve that by placing this software into the startup menu with the proper command line (we don't want a gui interface to pop-up at every system start)
    I would be more than happy to help with this if needed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Picobello For This Useful Post:

realprox3 (02-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Picobello View Post
    When you restart your PC the operating system fetches back the original HW IDs from the hardware itself so yes you need to use the tool at each and every restart of the PC. However, since the last version of the tool; you can save a file with your modified HWIDs and so you can apply them again in a more efficient way.
    The ideal solution should be to add a command-line support to this tool that we can instruct it loads and applies automatically a saved settings file when the system starts. We could achieve that by placing this software into the startup menu with the proper command line (we don't want a gui interface to pop-up at every system start)
    I would be more than happy to help with this if needed.
    so what's solution please to save settings when i'm restart my PC and thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hey Fire100,

Now that you "sort of" revealed the registry keys that you change with your tool, I did some more tests myself directly in the registry.

Surprisingly, when I deeply change these exact same keys replacing them with total rubbish bytes but still respecting the formats (ex: dates are dates etc); I am still banned immediately. It is only when I change little information keeping 95% of the original keys that it works ! (like only changing one digit of the version etc)

Did you encounter the same observation?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by realprox3 View Post
    so what's solution please to save settings when i'm restart my PC and thank you
    In the tool that Fire100 posted; you have a button to save your modified HWIDs into a flat file. You have another button that you can use to load these HWIDs back from the file into the tool so that you can apply them again -> This is useful in the context of the restart of the PC: you load the HWIDs previously saved in the file and you apply them again and again at every PC start. Why? Simply because the restart process resets the HWIDs with the ones from the hardware components so your fake HWIDs are gone at every restart.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That's a good idea.
    Developed in?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Picobello View Post
    Hey Fire100,

Now that you "sort of" revealed the registry keys that you change with your tool, I did some more tests myself directly in the registry.

Surprisingly, when I deeply change these exact same keys replacing them with total rubbish bytes but still respecting the formats (ex: dates are dates etc); I am still banned immediately. It is only when I change little information keeping 95% of the original keys that it works ! (like only changing one digit of the version etc)

Did you encounter the same observation?
    Yes, infact i did, and this was the main reason of updating the tool. Changing the registry keys to random crap, this was what the last tool did. and people reported that they were unable to get unbanned so i updated the tool so you can do minor changes by yourself to get unbanned. I didnt add the option of randomizing just yet because of the same reason.

- - - Updated - - -

I am thinking of adding the startup feature and saving profiles for different accounts so you can play simultaneously with different accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

if i can gather enough information of different systems registry keys, like dell, msi, hp and so on. I might add randomizing that works in general.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fire100 For This Useful Post:

agent086 (02-25-2015),YOUCEFHam (02-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by fire100 View Post
    Yes, infact i did, and this was the main reason of updating the tool. Changing the registry keys to random crap, this was what the last tool did. and people reported that they were unable to get unbanned so i updated the tool so you can do minor changes by yourself to get unbanned. I didnt add the option of randomizing just yet because of the same reason.

- - - Updated - - -

I am thinking of adding the startup feature and saving profiles for different accounts so you can play simultaneously with different accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

if i can gather enough information of different systems registry keys, like dell, msi, hp and so on. I might add randomizing that works in general.
    The application is pretty simple, but I have a question.
    When I set the argument 'percorso' like 'SystemBiosVersion' I have some problems to search it.
    https://gyazo.com/af1059e1583c3c21c24d9b021c6fb1de
    Where do you get SystemBiosVersion? Can't find it on my registry.

Thanks
    It is very sad when I restarted my pc and play again then my acc was suspended EVEN when I run that tool before play the game, it said acc suspended...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydenman View Post
    The application is pretty simple, but I have a question.
    When I set the argument 'percorso' like 'SystemBiosVersion' I have some problems to search it.
    https://gyazo.com/af1059e1583c3c21c24d9b021c6fb1de
    Where do you get SystemBiosVersion? Can't find it on my registry.
    hi, first of how are you getting the "SystemBiosVersion"? i dont see how you are doing that in the code.

SystemBiosVersion is located in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\Syste m" and is not in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System\Bi os"
    Second thing you should know is it is a multi string registry. REG_MULTI_SZ which means it contains multiple lines and not a single lines.

I hope that helps you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by agent086 View Post
    It is very sad when I restarted my pc and play again then my acc was suspended EVEN when I run that tool before play the game, it said acc suspended...
    hmm, did you save the setting and restored it after reboot or did you just typed new values. Always save the settings and restore that at reboot. Single setting for single account, just to be safe. IDK if changing would matter or not yet for sure.

Their are a number of reasons for getting banned. like if players report you. I dont know if detecting hack is on the go with GRP but people say that this hack is detected and stuff.
    I got banned many times because my match completion rate was less then it think 20% or is it 30% i dont know but not completing match and dropping to a certain point also gets you ban.
    Last edited by fire100; 02-25-2015 at 11:16 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fire100 For This Useful Post:

agent086 (02-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    hi, first of how are you getting the "SystemBiosVersion"? i dont see how you are doing that in the code.

SystemBiosVersion is located in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\Syste m" and is not in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System\Bi os"
    Second thing you should know is it is a multi string registry. REG_MULTI_SZ which means it contains multiple lines and not a single lines.

I hope that helps you.
    Don't you see the function routine "grpUnBan(param1, param2, optional param3)"? I made this that exactly will works with my others parameters that returns boolean value in the most cases (I don't know if you understand if you are a newbie). The problem is this. https://gyazo.com/452c1bc58fc00ebaa50073450598a38c! Output: https://gyazo.com/d851d706ae52a49a3eb59f97609e854e ! It shows me some unicode characters.
    I'm finally going to release my source to change this values on the registry. (With your credits for idea)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Don't you see the function routine "grpUnBan(param1, param2, optional param3)"? I made this that exactly will works with my others parameters that returns boolean value in the most cases (I don't know if you understand if you are a newbie). The problem is this. https://gyazo.com/452c1bc58fc00ebaa50073450598a38c! Output: https://gyazo.com/d851d706ae52a49a3eb59f97609e854e ! It shows me some unicode characters.
    I'm finally going to release my source to change this values on the registry. (With your credits for idea)
    Why don't you use Computer.Registry.Get|Set Value instead of writing an already existing function? o.O

btw. Try to read SystemBiosVersion as string array.
    Last edited by timiostimio; 02-25-2015 at 01:25 PM.

Thanks
    Bro is see the function, what i meant is that image is showing that you are getting BaseBoardManufacturer and not SystemBiosVersion. that is why i mentioned the paths just so you were not trying to retrive the key from the wrong path.

Try passing a 4th parameter that is key type. REG_MULTI_SZ. Normal keys are REG_SZ. Update you function to get 4 arguments.
    Code:
    grpunban("KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System","SystemBiosVersion",REG_MULTI_SZ, TxtValue1.txt);
    Last edited by fire100; 02-25-2015 at 01:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Bro is see the function, what i meant is that image is showing that you are getting BaseBoardManufacturer and not SystemBiosVersion. that is why i mentioned the paths just so you were not trying to retrive the key from the wrong path.

Try passing a 4th parameter that is key type. REG_MULTI_SZ. Normal keys are REG_SZ. Update you function to get 4 arguments.
    Code:
    grpunban("KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System","SystemBiosVersion",REG_MULTI_SZ, TxtValue1.txt);
    This I understand, but just change only those parameters that I wanted to let you know.
    However, I repeat that I am programming it in VB.NET, not in C#

Quote Originally Posted by timiostimio View Post
    Why don't you use Computer.Registry.Get|Set Value instead of writing an already existing function? o.O

btw. Try to read SystemBiosVersion as string array.
    That's true, but I don't want to repeat all this code for each routine of each button, so, 1function4all! It's the same thing
    Already done timiostimio, I just don't known where "SystemBiosVersion" was.
    Ps: Read as array? What would you want to say?o.o... You could explain more... You must split the new lines on the string, and use the DeltaN cycle... The problem wasn't this , but that didn't found SystemBiosVersion
    Last edited by Raydenman; 02-25-2015 at 03:30 PM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast