Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 95
  1. #16
    armorbreaker-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    64
    what are the features?

  2. #17
    R3Dx666†'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steam: MrTricklez
    Posts
    1,722
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    2,334
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberFrozy View Post
    Wow lol when was the last time someone ever posted a release for apb hack in this forums?

    Thanks a lot though i no longer play APB :P
    No problem i am working on v1.1 not stopping coding for apb yet

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by armorbreaker- View Post
    what are the features?
    I already mentioned the features

  3. #18
    CodeNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amazed
    wait when you say external does it mean its still can be detected or cant be?
    Successful trade: SHAJNA210509, mikeydeu, Composite, Hunter235, Xozn, salyer073,cable1211 ,

    Scammers: twinkels97, leedea

  4. #19
    R3Dx666†'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steam: MrTricklez
    Posts
    1,722
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    2,334
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by jahangir911 View Post
    wait when you say external does it mean its still can be detected or cant be?
    undetected

  5. #20
    ZetaDarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by jahangir911 View Post
    wait when you say external does it mean its still can be detected or cant be?
    It can because FairFaght can detect Externals hacks . by using some algorithms , and looking if you sudently got better , if you aim better , do more kills , and looking at your stats

    Quote Originally Posted by R3Dx666† View Post
    undetected
    That is nor a response , he said is your hack can be detected


    you responded undetected , undetected is the actual status of your hack , not if he can be detected or not

  6. #21
    R3Dx666†'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steam: MrTricklez
    Posts
    1,722
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    2,334
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetaDarus View Post
    It can because FairFaght can detect Externals hacks . by using some algorithms , and looking if you sudently got better , if you aim better , do more kills , and looking at your stats



    That is nor a response , he said is your hack can be detected


    you responded undetected , undetected is the actual status of your hack , not if he can be detected or not
    no... it dont inject to apb

  7. #22
    Wizardmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Tired
    What exactly does this do? I get into the game and it just shots for me. It is not like there is a weapon (that I know of) that has no ROF limit so you can use all of the clicks it is sending. Also it wont let me use my mouse whenever I am holding alt. It just keeps my mouse still left or right, but the recoil keeps going up.

  8. #23
    ZetaDarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by R3Dx666† View Post
    no... it dont inject to apb
    Even if its not injected FF can detect it FF is not like a normal anticheat that analyses the game , Fairfight i monitoring your account , so he looks for your STATS

    Imagine you are a bronze player , then two days later, you suddently aim at the target with 100 % acuracy and put all your bullets on him 90% of times and you miss your shots 10 % of time and you go gold instantly( and amy others things ) FF Will report your account to a GM , so the GM can watch your screen then ban your , and IF FF is sure at 100 % you are hacking , FF would AutoBan you without reporting you to a GM


    That is th principe of FairFight

    There a 3 types of Anticheats


    Anticheats that looks for your stats :

    FairFight
    BattleEye
    Spyglass


    Anticheats , that scans the game and avry module in the Game while your are playing :

    Advanced ProtectoR
    BattlEye
    CleanDoD
    DMW
    EAC
    ESL Wire
    GameGuard
    HackShield
    Insight
    Punkbuster
    ShoxGuard
    TZAC
    UAC
    UCP
    SxE Injected
    VAC
    Warden
    Xray
    sClient
    XIGNCODE3
    XRay
    xTrap



    so that's all


    IDK if you are a real coder, and why you don't know that.......

  9. #24
    R3Dx666†'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steam: MrTricklez
    Posts
    1,722
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    2,334
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by InternalDamage3 View Post
    What exactly does this do? I get into the game and it just shots for me. It is not like there is a weapon (that I know of) that has no ROF limit so you can use all of the clicks it is sending. Also it wont let me use my mouse whenever I am holding alt. It just keeps my mouse still left or right, but the recoil keeps going up.
    full auto any weapon such as joker carbine etc

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ZetaDarus View Post
    Even if its not injected FF can detect it FF is not like a normal anticheat that analyses the game , Fairfight i monitoring your account , so he looks for your STATS

    Imagine you are a bronze player , then two days later, you suddently aim at the target with 100 % acuracy and put all your bullets on him 90% of times and you miss your shots 10 % of time and you go gold instantly( and amy others things ) FF Will report your account to a GM , so the GM can watch your screen then ban your , and IF FF is sure at 100 % you are hacking , FF would AutoBan you without reporting you to a GM


    That is th principe of FairFight

    There a 3 types of Anticheats


    Anticheats that looks for your stats :

    FairFight
    BattleEye
    Spyglass


    Anticheats , that scans the game and avry module in the Game while your are playing :

    Advanced ProtectoR
    BattlEye
    CleanDoD
    DMW
    EAC
    ESL Wire
    GameGuard
    HackShield
    Insight
    Punkbuster
    ShoxGuard
    TZAC
    UAC
    UCP
    SxE Injected
    VAC
    Warden
    Xray
    sClient
    XIGNCODE3
    XRay
    xTrap



    so that's all


    IDK if you are a real coder, and why you don't know that.......
    says the guy thinking .dll is more safer -_- like i said my hack is undetected

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ZetaDarus View Post
    IDK if you are a real coder, and why you don't know that.......
    notice any complaints about bans? hmm? thought so... dont download then if you are just gunna pick faults on what i say...

  10. #25
    ZetaDarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by R3Dx666† View Post
    says the guy thinking .dll is more safer -_- like i said my hack is undetected



    Where did i said a dll is more safer than an external hack ?

    I already said to you , i didn't seen it was external

  11. #26
    michael2361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    some aimbooty would be great

  12. #27
    eumatebate1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Can you get banned easily? Is it worth to play it on my main?

  13. #28
    avalondx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Help! please

    i can't make hack to work... please help me!!!!

  14. #29
    xenojoey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    197
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    68
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    great work man testing it now!

    ( stil hoping for a no-spread hack )
    Last edited by xenojoey; 02-27-2015 at 04:31 AM.

  15. #30
    R3Dx666†'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steam: MrTricklez
    Posts
    1,722
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    2,334
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetaDarus View Post
    Where did i said a dll is more safer than an external hack ?

    I already said to you , i didn't seen it was external
    in other post

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by michael2361 View Post
    some aimbooty would be great
    i have a private hack with aimbot :P maybe ill add it to my next public external

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by eumatebate1 View Post
    Can you get banned easily? Is it worth to play it on my main?
    you cant be banned with this just dont say your using it

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by avalondx View Post
    i can't make hack to work... please help me!!!!
    rune it as admin and hold alt (left key from spacebar)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by xenojoey View Post
    great work man testing it now!

    ( stil hoping for a no-spread hack )
    thanks man and wait for next release more features coming

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 02:10 PM
  2. New external harddrive
    By PyrexxHeroฎ in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 06:22 AM
  3. External links for hacks foribben.
    By EndRiT in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 06:48 AM
  4. a question on external files
    By mpghhackersrock123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 06:23 AM
  5. how do you put hacks on an external drive
    By mpghhackersrock123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 07:22 PM