Thanks

Thumbs up Crossfire 2.0 Commentary - Discuss your thoughts!

Click above to watch! How do you guys feel about Crossfire 2.0? Discuss both positive and negative aspects to it =)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Isaac.wmv For This Useful Post:

Moshe1 (06-16-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Waiting for it , been waiting for about 1 years now

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andiasliwa View Post
    Waiting for it , been waiting for about 1 years now
    We'll forever be waiting.. just like the clan page :P

Thanks
    I'm looking forward to it, I'm hyped to the max. But we will have to wait at least 6 more months for NA to get it.. Maybe even a couple more years. We all know how CF NA releases shit.. -.-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    Never even heard of Crossfire 2.0 but hoping it comes out soon as 1.0 feels like a really old game and I'm sure a lot of others would agree.

Offtopic: Are you guys able to get in the game right now or am I the only one getting 'Failed to connect to server' and not able to access the website?

Thanks
    Noone can there fixing the servers

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joseph44001 For This Useful Post:

Helper666 (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Helper666 View Post
    Never even heard of Crossfire 2.0 but hoping it comes out soon as 1.0 feels like a really old game and I'm sure a lot of others would agree.

Offtopic: Are you guys able to get in the game right now or am I the only one getting 'Failed to connect to server' and not able to access the website?
    Of course 1.0 feels like an old game. The engine they are running on is old as shit. And even when 2.0 comes out, the graphics won't be amazing.

2.0 will be nothing like Soldier Front 2 was after Soldier Front. It's just not gonna happen. It will always be the same CF no matter what changes. Hacks, BRs, Egys, and Turks.. That's the definition i give for CF NA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    I have run into 3 hackers in the past 3 weeks of playing crossfire so I don't know what you mean about the hacks. It is NOWHERE near as bad as it was before.
    Don't try to scam someone who has been on MPGH since 2009.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda' View Post

Of course 1.0 feels like an old game. The engine they are running on is old as shit. And even when 2.0 comes out, the graphics won't be amazing.

2.0 will be nothing like Soldier Front 2 was after Soldier Front. It's just not gonna happen. It will always be the same CF no matter what changes. Hacks, BRs, Egys, and Turks.. That's the definition i give for CF NA.
    I disagree on your second point about it being the same after 2.0.

No one knows what they have planned for 2.0, 'under the surface' at least regarding hacks in particular. It is possible to make hacking nearly impossible or extremely difficult, to where it's not even worth the effort anymore. But then again their staff are fuckin idiots and don't really give a shit about players that much so it's very likely that hackers will continue to ruin the game, of course I could be wrong.

I think CF 2.0 is mainly being done for looks, to help them catch up a little to competition in the design department and that's it. As we see with the current game, idiots will still spend hundreds of dollars on the game (buying lots of weapons with $125 price tags) just to look cool and have cool guns even though the staff are idiots who don't care about the community, only their wallets.

In fact I think those $125 guns and VIP was a strong indicator of just how desperate they're getting for money so I doubt they have the money to pay for some anti-cheat system that can be taken seriously, they only have money to pay for the cheapo anti-cheat and that's about it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Helper666 View Post

I disagree on your second point about it being the same after 2.0.

No one knows what they have planned for 2.0, 'under the surface' at least regarding hacks in particular. It is possible to make hacking nearly impossible or extremely difficult, to where it's not even worth the effort anymore. But then again their staff are fuckin idiots and don't really give a shit about players that much so it's very likely that hackers will continue to ruin the game, of course I could be wrong.

I think CF 2.0 is mainly being done for looks, to help them catch up a little to competition in the design department and that's it. As we see with the current game, idiots will still spend hundreds of dollars on the game (buying lots of weapons with $125 price tags) just to look cool and have cool guns even though the staff are idiots who don't care about the community, only their wallets.

In fact I think those $125 guns and VIP was a strong indicator of just how desperate they're getting for money so I doubt they have the money to pay for some anti-cheat system that can be taken seriously, they only have money to pay for the cheapo anti-cheat and that's about it.
    Z8 has always been a money hog, whether it's Z8 or smilegate or w/e.. I think it will all be the same, unless they update the Anti Cheat system, then maybe a lot more people will play it. But we will never know till it comes.

Thanks
    What i never knew there was v2 :O