Thread: Well guise..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Well guise..

Haven't been too active on MPGH. Because of the following ::

School -
    I've been busy as hell with School now. Doing all of my work, paying attention, doing all homework. Studying, all the shit that makes me successful. So School is coming out pretty good. Keeping up the work, and not slacking off or sleeping. Which is a huge improvement from last year, so that's some good shit right there.

Life -
    My life has been pretty damn busy with friends, School and all of that good shit. Things are on a good role *Knock on wood*. Got a new cell phone also.. so that's some good shit right there also

Work -
    I just applied for a new job and everything. Waiting to see whats going on with that. Hopefully I get it will give me some extra shit to do; to keep my mind occupied.

Girlfriend -
    Me and my girlfriend are doing good, everything is working out fine between us. 4 months this Saturday We spent Halloween together, was good shit. Everything is straight between us two. So glad about that also.

Basketball -
    Well my School has Basketball starting up soon and everything. I'm going to open Gym Wendsday to get my shot back. Probably going to try out for the Team and everything. Give me something else to do. I'll be balancing a lot of things if I get the job though, I'll probably have to end up dropping Basketball. But it'll give me something else to do, and meet some new people at my gay new School.

So.. yeah. That's what has been going on with me. Haven't really been hearing from me lately; and now you know why
    Hope MPGH is doing alright -- from what I say just a bunch more of newfags added to the Section. But, MPGH is always welcoming new memebersssss.
    So yuppp.!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    ok and What is your MSN??? and Nice you got New Cell phone

Thanks
    My activity went down 17% from football.
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post

School -
    I've been busy as hell with School now. Doing all of my work, paying attention, doing all homework. Studying, all the shit that makes me successful. So School is coming out pretty good. Keeping up the work, and not slacking off or sleeping. Which is a huge improvement from last year, so that's some good shit right there.

Life -
    My life has been pretty damn busy with friends, School and all of that good shit. Things are on a good role *Knock on wood*. Got a new cell phone also.. so that's some good shit right there also

Work -
    I just applied for a new job and everything. Waiting to see whats going on with that. Hopefully I get it will give me some extra shit to do; to keep my mind occupied.

Girlfriend -
    Me and my girlfriend are doing good, everything is working out fine between us. 4 months this Saturday We spent Halloween together, was good shit. Everything is straight between us two. So glad about that also.

Basketball -
    Well my School has Basketball starting up soon and everything. I'm going to open Gym Wendsday to get my shot back. Probably going to try out for the Team and everything. Give me something else to do. I'll be balancing a lot of things if I get the job though, I'll probably have to end up dropping Basketball. But it'll give me something else to do, and meet some new people at my gay new School.

So.. yeah. That's what has been going on with me. Haven't really been hearing from me lately; and now you know why
    Hope MPGH is doing alright -- from what I say just a bunch more of newfags added to the Section. But, MPGH is always welcoming new memebersssss.
    So yuppp.!
    School-
    Done with it got my ged

life-
    Shitty

Work-
    i work for my ex's dad

Girlfriend-
    we just broke up yesterday, today would have been 1 month... guess i didnt fuck enough..

lol gj with ur job and gf

BTW it be braccini

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Everything is going pretty straight with me. Hope things stay this way. Some things could be better; but guess I won't complain.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post

School -

Life -

Work -

Girlfriend -

Basketball -

So yuppp.!
    And we care...?

Quote Originally Posted by [NIGGA]Tom[BOI] View Post

School-
    Done with it got my ged

life-
    Shitty

Work-
    i work for my ex's dad

Girlfriend-
    we just broke up yesterday, today would have been 1 month... guess i didnt fuck enough..

lol gj with ur job and gf

BTW it be braccini
    sounds like a troll

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    28% is pretty active

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ugh i might not be on for a while cuz of basketball

Thanks
    Always glad to hear from you, Keep school as a priority man [=

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by joemy View Post
    ugh i might not be on for a while cuz of basketball
    who the fuck are u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    School - fail
    boyfriend - no boyfriend
    job - on the streets
    life - no where .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    dammm... i neeeed a jooob!!!! so i can buy VIP.