Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    that was one thing I always felt Nexon was lazy with.... some maps seem like they should have so much more to them

I've always wanted to find a way to combine Junk Flea with Deathroom... something like a door you could open on one side and then it makes it twice the size.
    Nexon didn't put in the "invisible" walls they should have, that's exactly why you can glitch.
    Uv -mapping. Lithtech Jupiter uses a child-parentmodelsystem: the parentmodel holds one animation, the baseanim. The parentmodel has a higher LoD than the childmodel, it's the model which you see. The childmodel holds all animation for the parentmodel.But the hierarchy has to be the same, the whole skeleton, bones, nodes and sockets has to be the same. The childmodel has no uv-mapping coords because the skins are only on the parentmodel. The childmodel often looks like shit, because we don't need the geometry, i'm even removing the geometry by compressing, because your client needs less memory then. Combatarms didn't do that, because they are noobs.

I could need maps, selfmade, or copied, not ripped, well if ripped changed around 75percent, else. I will get problems. Textures, charmodels, should have the same hierarchy and same arms like default ca male char and other models.

Edit: zombiemodels etc. No cartoonstuff... And with maps i mean senseful maps like two towers, rattlesnake, adding water, lights etc. Is no problem in dedit. Everthing high poly. No crap like crossfire, suddenattack or project blackout.
    Last edited by Zenshin112v2; 03-25-2015 at 09:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    My stuff is gonna be useless to you then as the ideas behind TPS and your game are entirely different. What I want in TPS is the cartoon feel of TF2 with the moddability of the entire source engine that's community driven.

From what you show, your going for a serious game.

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Thanks
    that was one thing I always felt Nexon was lazy with.... some maps seem like they should have so much more to them

I've always wanted to find a way to combine Junk Flea with Deathroom... something like a door you could open on one side and then it makes it twice the size.
    Nexon didn't put in the "invisible" walls they should have, that's exactly why you can glitch.
    My stuff is gonna be useless to you then as the ideas behind TPS and your game are entirely different. What I want in TPS is the cartoon feel of TF2 with the moddability of the entire source engine that's community driven.

From what you show, your going for a serious game.
    Maybe not ,models are models... Often only the textures let them look like comicstyle
    Last edited by Zenshin112v2; 03-26-2015 at 02:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    So, was this just dropped? Unfortunate if so - I've always really wanted a Combat Arms private server to play on, because a lot of the newer maps are pretty bad (it'd be great to have custom ones) and NX currency was always extremely annoying.
    [IMG]https://i155.photobucke*****m/albums/s318/rmudonz/LS_sig.gif[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieving Eh View Post
    It's fine. Plus one could argue it isn't sexual it's... artistic.

Thanks
    man you should hire some game staffs for your server once it's up and running

Thanks
    Not dropped... But working on it isnt that easy... Got the reloadbug fixed. Currently working on adding gear. Screens will follow soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenshin112v2 View Post
    Not dropped... But working on it isnt that easy... Got the reloadbug fixed. Currently working on adding gear. Screens will follow soon.
    amazing work i have to say, good luck with your work

8. The Following User Says Thank You to poolwizard For This Useful Post:

Zenshin112v2 (08-20-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    That's some HIGH-CLASS hacking.
    It would be nice to see how it performs in person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsessedHacker View Post
    That's some HIGH-CLASS hacking.
    It would be nice to see how it performs in person.
    @Zenshin112v2 is more knowledgeable than you could ever imagine

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

11. The Following User Says Thank You to supercarz1991 For This Useful Post:

Zenshin112v2 (08-30-2015)

Thanks
    This is awesome. Great work!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

Zenshin112v2 (08-30-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Uv -mapping. Lithtech Jupiter uses a child-parentmodelsystem: the parentmodel holds one animation, the baseanim. The parentmodel has a higher LoD than the childmodel, it's the model which you see. The childmodel holds all animation for the parentmodel.But the hierarchy has to be the same, the whole skeleton, bones, nodes and sockets has to be the same. The childmodel has no uv-mapping coords because the skins are only on the parentmodel. The childmodel often looks like shit, because we don't need the geometry, i'm even removing the geometry by compressing, because your client needs less memory then. Combatarms didn't do that, because they are noobs.

I could need maps, selfmade, or copied, not ripped, well if ripped changed around 75percent, else. I will get problems. Textures, charmodels, should have the same hierarchy and same arms like default ca male char and other models.

Edit: zombiemodels etc. No cartoonstuff... And with maps i mean senseful maps like two towers, rattlesnake, adding water, lights etc. Is no problem in dedit. Everthing high poly. No crap like crossfire, suddenattack or project blackout.
    I know you said no staff but cmon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm a active combatarms member as you can see Here I would love to be close to first in your list of players, and maybe with a mod tag?

- - - Updated - - -

I know you said no staff but cmon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm a active combatarms member as you can see Here (My name in game is ItsMyNextGen)I would love to be close to first in your list of players, and maybe with a mod tag?

Thanks
    It's no hacking.
    Thx carz haha.
    Thx AVGN.
    There won't be mods.
    The next two months i've almost no time, so only less changes.

P.S. Added additional userinformations, maxkillingstreaks,maxheadshotkillingstreaks etc. requestable at lobby.
    Toplist is now listing Descending beginning from Top1 and working.
    Currently working on adding gear. But it's not that easy as i thought.

Thanks
    My layouttextures, ingame huds and scoreboard are still looking shitty.
    That HUD and GUI are both vastly superior than the "new" HUD and the various revisions to the "new" GUI.

What do you think the system requirements for this game will be? I'd put a shoe on my head if you could make this game run on a Geforce2 MX. I'm also curious to see what Operating systems this game will run on. Great job.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightcore01 View Post
    man you should hire some game staffs for your server once it's up and running
    "There won't be ingame GM's, so don't contact me because of that."

All people ever care about is becoming Moderators and GM's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I don't want staff or anything, but when it comes in alpha or something, I would be willing to test it out for you

NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast