Thanks

Is flash step patched?

Does it still work in 2015?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame3 View Post
    Does it still work in 2015?
    Is it the low FPS bug? If so, the solo one is still working (on corners), I've tried the wall one (with a partner) unsuccessfully.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dani883345 View Post
    Is it the low FPS bug? If so, the solo one is still working (on corners), I've tried the wall one (with a partner) unsuccessfully.
    What's the solo one called? I'd like to search it on youtube because I'm looking for glitches on all the new maps.

By the way, i can't seem to get the fraps + corner of the wall bug to work. The one where you jump crouch into a corner of a wall with fraps and get behind the map. Has that ever worked for you? It never works when I try it. I just get pushed to the side when i hit the corner.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame3 View Post
    What's the solo one called? I'd like to search it on youtube because I'm looking for glitches on all the new maps.

By the way, i can't seem to get the fraps + corner of the wall bug to work. The one where you jump crouch into a corner of a wall with fraps and get behind the map. Has that ever worked for you? It never works when I try it. I just get pushed to the side when i hit the corner.
    I know the bugs but I've no idea how you people call them... some years ago I had found a video showing up different glitches, including the solo and team low FPS bug.. just search for 'crossfire fraps bug' or something like that (you could use bandicam too, as some recommended me before).

As far as I know, the only way to do low FPS corner glitch is forward , from upside corner's edge of a cubic (or similar) object (a wooden box or a metallic one, a concrete cube, a hay package, a corner of a level from the ground, etc.) to downside in, so... you must be upper tan the object sometime while doing the glitch, not like a wall's corner, where you have more wall upside your self (that's why it pushes you a side).

There's a low FPS Wall glitch, where you 'jump crouch' on your teammate, like you would do in the corner, then you get thrown so fast inside anything is in front, I guess this is the one you call flash step... by the way, I have never done it successfully before.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    what is that

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aceruler View Post
    what is that
    A glitching style, like I explained

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I guess it still works, but on new maps it may give you errors
    And it is called "air wall pass" or AWP.
    I've done it a long time ago, as I've been in Zero Team (the glitching clan) and just to tell you, it isn't that easy to just jump, crouch and Fps and you're in.
    You need to be on the right height and the difficultly depends on the texture of the wall, if I remember it rightly..
    Maybe you just hit up the clan leader of Zero Team to ask him teaching you it or something like this.
    Also here's the video:

And regarding to Flash step, I think it has been patched, at least it gives me errors really often
    Last edited by Drugticker; 03-15-2015 at 03:49 AM.