Thread: MW1 or MW2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

MW1 or MW2

Okay, so there's been a lot of hype about MW1 and I was really interested in getting the game for my PC, but the price never went down so I figure now I should maybe just get MW2. The only problem is I've heard some rumors that MW2 is going to suck on PC. Things such as:

1. No Dedicated servers
    2. No Zombie mods/ mods in general
    3. Match making

... and so on.

So I just wanted to know, is this really going to be as bad as some PC gamers are saying it is? Because if it is I'll just get MW1, or wait till they change MW2, but I don't wait as long as I did for MW1's price to go down, so I will probably simply buy MW1.

Any advice is appreciated.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Get a 360 and buy it for that, or just wait for a few days after it is released for PC and read the reviews.
    if there is a command module, im sure you would be able to connect to cracked servers just like you could in MW1.

IDK tho, i am buying it for the 360. just wait a few days-a week after it is released and read reviews.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Yeh. That sounds like a good idea. Probably the best thing to do... its not like Im in a rush to buy it anyway.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    hey man I'm not a mod or anything but isn't this a flaming and rage section

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    What is MW?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by PoP_KiLLaH View Post
    What is MW?
    Are u from a cave??
    MW= MODERN WARFARE= Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali G View Post

Are u from a cave??
    MW= MODERN WARFARE= Call of Duty Modern Warfare
    lmao he probably just didn't know what it stood for.everyone knows wat modern warfare is lmao

Thanks
    no zombie mods??WTF

just read reviews after it came out and then decide

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by stevethehacker View Post
    lmao he probably just didn't know what it stood for.everyone knows wat modern warfare is lmao
    The game is very popular and only a dude from a cave doesnt know what is MW..

Dude..hope you know what means L4D2?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This is possibly the only game that will be better for the console.

..::Latest::..

..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Look, if you actually waited for the price to go down till now, your best just buying MW1.

And if you weren't a cheap-ass you could have already had it for 2 years+ now and you could buy MW2

And if you want the best gameplay, 360 is were it is at.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Look, if you actually waited for the price to go down till now, your best just buying MW1.

And if you weren't a cheap-ass you could have already had it for 2 years+ now and you could buy MW2

And if you want the best gameplay, 360 is were it is at.
    Im not cheap, just conservative. Every other game's price has gone down, I don't see why MW1 is so damned special =/. Anyway now I have a lil bit of spending money so I can buy stuff. ;l

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Well I bought it....shelled out the $60 and am installing it as I type. So we will see how it is. I think I will type a review of what I think about the game since a lot of people seem to be worried about buying MW2. Since I never played Cod4 it should be pretty unbiased I think. =/

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Kicks ass! The multiplayer matchmaking could use a little work. IW already put out one patch and I'm sure they might end up usig dedis, but just off of the gameplay... awesome. I think a lot of the bashing has given the actual game play a bad rap which is superb.

Trust me you quickly forget about all the little things when your in game, but getting into a game and the lengthy intermissions can get a bit old, but I would say its not that bad if you live in a fairly well connected place. (aka. U.S., Canada, Europe, etc.)

- Dwight D. Eisenhower