Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

MPGH News 57th Edition (15/3/15)

57th Edition
    3/15/15

No news next week to finalize News Force changes!

Donations

Birthday Bans

Post Bans

Staff Changes (Promotion / Resignation / Demotion)
    • @Raple Has resigned, we will miss you.

Head Admin
    Dave84311

Admin
    Arunforce

Staff Admin
    Liz

Global Moderators
    BACKD00R
    Hero
    Flengo

Moderators
    Symmetrical
    (All W/T/B sub-sections and Market Place)
    Maddoggy00
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, Cube World Hacks & Cheats, Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)
    Mayion
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks, Project Blackout Hacks & Cheats, Market Place, Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks, Programming, WarRock - International Hacks)

Minion+
    Color
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, Steam Games)
    NormenJaydenFBI
    (DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers Minecraft Hacks, Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks, Blackshot Hacks & Cheats, Need For Speed World Hacks, Other First Person Shooter Hacks, CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks

Minions
    Ameer
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms Hacks&Cheats)
    Cataclypse
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Crossfire Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks, Need For Speed World Hacks, Other MMORPG Hacks)
    COD3RIN
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats, Maplestory Hacks)
    Busted!
    (Market Place)
    DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    Subaru`
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms Hacks&Cheats, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    Akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)

-------
    General Minion
    Boombox

Additional User News

No Global News this week

The Apple Watch

So we all know about the Apple Watch due to its rumored development a few months ago (Yes, I know how MPGH all loves Apple products right?) but no one expected a $10,000 price tag on one version of the watch, not even the Apple fanboys. I’m not joking about this either, there will be a high end version of the Apple Watch set to be sold for $10,000. Before in the past, custom designed iPhones and iPads have been sold for such amounts but this time Apple is the one taking charge with creating a model of the Apple Watch that is fitted with 18 carat gold. But before we go all apeshit on call out Apple for their move, let’s take a step back and look at the situation as a whole.

When Apple wanted to create a watch, they envisioned something that would be hands on and personal with the user. Watches have been a norm in everyday use and there have been many watches that have been easily sold and bought for thousands. We're talking about the Rolexes of the watch industry. The material alone usually accounts for half of the watch's price and the other half the craftsmanship of the watch itself. When you throw the Apple Watch into the mix, things start to become heated. Yes the watch is made out of 18 carat gold and at most the gold fetches a price tag of around one thousand dollars. So what happened to other $9,000? When you’re dealing with tech, you know for a fact that it becomes outdated within a year. That’s the problem the watch itself. The gold is obviously built into the watch so you can’t replace the device without replacing the entire thing. This leaves you with one of two options. Either sell your watch and buy another one or just continue to use outdated tech. For now, I don’t think the average consumer will be willing to dish out the money for the watch. More than likely only the rich consumer will actually buy the product, including Jov. Good move Apple.

RIP PlayStation Mobile

So once again the PC Master Race rules over the console plebs and in a valiant effort from Sony to expand to the mobile gaming industry, console gaming itself still has a long way to go. PlayStation Mobile will stop distributing content after July 15, Sony announced on its support forums on Tuesday. In-app purchases and the re-downloading of purchased content will cease after September 10, the company said. PlayStation Mobile, which officially launched in 2012, was supposed to be Sony's answer to the growth it was seeing in mobile gaming on platforms like iOS and Android. The service allowed PlayStation content to be accessed and played on both the company's PlayStation Vita portable gaming device, as well as PlayStation Certified Android devices. For Sony, the move was an attempt to latch on to the changing gaming landscape, rather than try and compete against it. As it turns out, that effort proved to be troubled, as the company failed to attract enough developers and gamers tended to go with devices that didn't support the platform. Indeed, save for Sony's own products, very few mobile handsets actually supported PlayStation Mobile, and none were all that popular. It was a good try from Sony but it just wasn't the time.

Titanfall 2 in development

Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts have made all Titanfall map packs free for everyone with this came the confirmation from Respawn CEO Vince Zampella that Titanfall 2 is "in the works." There is alot to learn form the first titan fall game considering how much of a flop it turned out to be only a month into its realise when players started to move on and the hype had died, It will be something to watch out for and see if they just try and make the same game all over again or try something different for the second Titanfall.

BlizzCon 2015

The 2015 edition of BlizzCon will take place on November 6 and 7 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Los Angeles. Tickets will go on sale next month. The Tickets for BlizzCon 2015 will be sold through Eventbrite in two batches, at 7 pm PDT on April 15 and 10 am PDT on April 18, and will go for $199 each. They will be sure to sell out quite fast so if you're looking to go make sure to pick them up as soon as they come out. The event will offer hands on with the latest blizzard has to offer as well as discussion panels, contests, and limited-edition merchandise.

DayZ SA zombies get a horde AI

If zombies weren't annoying enough in DayZ SA (Standalone) with the glitching threw walls and hitting you from 2 metres away there is now a new Horde AI feature they will be introducing to make your life on DayZ SA that little bit harder here's a video demonstration of the horde mode at work

[COLOR="#008035"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]
    Code:
    Cataclypse: Hi KTN

KillTheNoise: Hey man whats up

Cataclypse: Sup

Cataclypse: you watching ESL?

KillTheNoise: Yep

Cataclypse: Same

KillTheNoise: Having both the cs and league open currently actually

Cataclypse: Haha damn

KillTheNoise: So ill get right into it What drew you to MPGH in the first place how did you find out about it ?

Cataclypse: I was interested in buying a CrossFire account and MPGH was the first site to show up on Google.

KillTheNoise: Ye it seems CrossFire was one of the games that gathered mpgh a lot of its members. What made you stay with us and continue to post and help out the community ?

Cataclypse: Bartering accounts constantly was really fun. However, I wanted to do something more than just donate to MPGH. In the middle of 2012 middleman applications were open, so I applied. I received the staff position, but during an inopportune time. Shortly afterwards I was demoted. Now 2 years later I am back in full force and staff once again.

KillTheNoise: And a good job your doing at it may I add as a I'm quite active in the LoL section and I always see you posting as soon as new updates and news is out. May I ask who do you main currently ?

Cataclypse: My current main is Janna! (As you can tell from my avatar tehe)

KillTheNoise: Its great to see people still main support lol. Would you have any tips for anyone that's looking to follow in your footsteps ?

Cataclypse: One easy way to improve is by watching informative streams/videos. While watching streams, always be thinking of what you would do in the player's position. If he or she does something different than what you would've done, figure out why and it will greatly improve your understanding of League. And of course, you still have to play the game to improve. Practice makes perfect! /gewd

KillTheNoise: Great tips for all the beginners before we close this out are there any shoutouts you would like to make ?

Cataclypse: I would like to thank Mayion for teaching me how to moderate and Liz for granting me a second opportunity at MPGH staff!

KillTheNoise: Listen man its been great talking to you have a great day /gewd

Cataclypse: You too! Thank you for the interview and enjoy the rest of ESL =]

Head editors: Bowlcut, Color
    User news: Organized Chaos (KTN this wee)
    Gaming news: KillTheNoise
    Global news: HeroicXPharaoh
    Technology news: Predator
    Interviewer: Mayion (KTN this Week)
    GFX: Color
    Free lancers:

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

amanosa (03-16-2015),BioHazard (03-19-2015),Cataclypse (03-15-2015),[MPGH]Cursed (03-15-2015),Elocrypt. (03-22-2015),Hunter (03-19-2015),Hunter's Panda (03-15-2015),KillTheNoise (03-15-2015),Quck (03-16-2015),Ticherhaz (03-16-2015)