Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

60 minutes on "hackers"

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...ted;photovideo

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...ted;photovideo

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...sSidebarArea.0

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5578491n&tag=api

If you watched 60 minutes you know what im talking about.

/discuss
    Last edited by Dested; 11-08-2009 at 09:41 PM.

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    LOL so my idea is dave and the rest of the MPGH staff are terrorists that are gnna take over the world and use us as there army
    Last edited by joemy; 11-08-2009 at 09:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    The professor is ugly.
    Seems like he has an inverted neck.
    The video isn't playing for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Does anyone know how to enbed these videos to make them show?

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yes hackers will step up and take over one day, there are entire Cults of hackers in this world just waiting to strike. The only way you can stop them is to get rid of the Internet! COMPLETELY! And seeing as that isn't going to happen I guess they should stop pissing people off and give some people some raises so hackers don't have that much of a reason to hack crucial files & Data Bases.

Seems to me that is the only 2 solutions to hackers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEncrypted View Post
    Yes hackers will step up and take over one day, there are entire Cults of hackers in this world just waiting to strike. The only way you can stop them is to get rid of the Internet! COMPLETELY! And seeing as that isn't going to happen I guess they should stop pissing people off and give some people some raises so hackers don't have that much of a reason to hack crucial files & Data Bases.

but do you believe my story that dave is the leader of a huge terrorist group cuz id join his army any day

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEncrypted View Post

Good point.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i think all this shit is bogus hackers cant just tap into atms and systems and steal information the way 60 minutes described it was like they were exaggerating too much

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Dave is going to jail

just letting yall know
    I am the God.

Thanks
    cyber terrorism is srs bizness.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    We all are terrorists.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    now this is gnna be some1s sig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    cyber terrorism is srs bizness.
    nah friggen 60 minutes just over exaggerates it i doubt anyone can just hack into military systems and power systems form the outside it has to come from the inside. I know this story where the workers placed usb drives lying around and the people in the inside plugged them in and got a back door keylogger then the people on the inside that did this sold the keylogging program with the breached network to russian spys so all this crap originally comes from the inside by n00bs that dont pay attention and fuck around then the government is so stupid it starts talking shit about spys and stuff when they dont even know all this shit is started by underpaid workers trying to make some money by doing this illegal stuff if i worked for a major system industry and i was underpaid i would do what those guys did
    Last edited by Dested; 11-08-2009 at 09:56 PM.

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    nah friggen 60 minutes just over exaggerates it i doubt anyone can just hack into military systems and power systems form the outside it has to come from the inside. I know this story where the workers placed usb drives lying around and the people in the inside plugged them in and got a back door keylogger then the people on the inside that did this sold the keylogging program with the breached network to russian spys so all this crap originally comes from the inside by n00bs that dont pay attention and fuck around then the government is so stupid it starts talking shit about spys and stuff when they dont even know all this shit is started by underpaid workers trying to make some money by doing this illegal stuff if i worked for a major system industry and i was underpaid i would do what those guys did
    Lol. You keep saying that, but choosing not to believ they exist doesn't make the monsters go away. The world is changing my friend. It is nothing to create a fake atm card and hack the pin. People do it all the time. Kevin Mitnick was able to hack into major defense systems not to long ago, and he was just one man acting alone. It is now possible for someone to hack into major systems like powerstations, and even turn off the grid. We are fighting a new war now, but a lot of people cant seem to get it through their heads.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Lol. You keep saying that, but choosing not to believ they exist doesn't make the monsters go away. The world is changing my friend. It is nothing to create a fake atm card and hack the pin. People do it all the time. Kevin Mitnick was able to hack into major defense systems not to long ago, and he was just one man acting alone. It is now possible for someone to hack into major systems like powerstations, and even turn off the grid. We are fighting a new war now, but a lot of people cant seem to get it through their heads.
    Well i doubt Mr. Mitnick was alone he must have gotten in from the inside i am pretty sure its not that easy from outside im saying if we want to win the war against cyber crime we must clean the inside first

Subscribe + Rate!