Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

Am I old enough?

Hey guys I really want to start learning C++ but I need to know if you guys think I'm old enough to start learning C++ I'm 16 years old. Now I want to know what'd be the youngest age to start learning and understanding the basics? I know it takes a few months just to start making and programing simple hacks and all that but I need to know what's the youngest age you can be if you want to learn, understand and make good hacks using C++.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to failtown For This Useful Post:

supergreek (11-09-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    There are 8 year old kids who program shit with C++.
    People who make WoW private servers usually use C++ and LUA, but before trying to make hacks try making a private server, it's a lot easier then the hack, if you can make a successful server then you can make a working hack.
    But believe me, you maybe young but you're old enough.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    There are 8 year old kids who program shit with C++.
    People who make WoW private servers usually use C++ and LUA, but before trying to make hacks try making a private server, it's a lot easier then the hack, if you can make a successful server then you can make a working hack.
    But believe me, you maybe young but you're old enough.
    Good to know, you seem to know a lot lets say I want to make a basic injector how long whould I have to study C++? I've heard you can make a basic injector in a couple months depending on how much free time and how hard you work at it. Someone else told me injectors have nothing to do with C++ it's a completely differnent system, are either of these people correct? Or are they both idiots?

Thanks
    i would like to learn also i is 14..... and a video guide or tutorial woild be great

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    you can't just learn it threw a video guide, there's many guides and links to guides on this website, I checked it out and it seems very complicated, I will not be codeing anything for maybe a year, I have a habit on quiting on things half way.. hehe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    It's not a question of how old you are, but a question of how intelligent and determined you are.

Try taking a programming class if your high school has it, then go onto college and take more advanced classes, and just work your way up.

It's gonna be hard if you intend to teach yourself, not impossible, but hard.
    [IMG]https://i342.photobucke*****m/albums/o405/wolfemokid/Greghouse.jpg[/IMG]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wolves4life For This Useful Post:

failtown (11-09-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by wolves4life View Post
    It's not a question of how old you are, but a question of how intelligent and determined you are.

Try taking a programming class if your high school has it, then go onto college and take more advanced classes, and just work your way up.

Thank you, I was planning on just going threw guides and teaching myself, but I guess you're right I'll wait till next year and choose a technology class. It's only like 4 weeks till next year so I'll start some time around there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by wolves4life View Post

what he said &...

im 13 and i know c++ basics

you noob dont ask go learn dumbass teen

teens at ur age dont have a brain at all huh

or is it just you?

i learn on youtube some ppl make channels and make tuts the channel i learn on they have 75 tuts its for begginers you learn everything about c++ basics if you want i can pm you the link

but it aint easy most ppl abbandon it after 2 weeks ive been learning for 3weeks im on vid #30

normally takes you 6months( the fastest) to learn everything & to remember takes 1-2 years so have fun
    Last edited by cpepablito; 11-09-2009 at 05:56 AM.