Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecht306 View Post
    I had them all in the same location when i extracted it. I've updated my .NET and flash and it still doesn't work, I'm running it on Windows 7.
    I am not sure what the issue is then. Try to disable all anti virus then run the exe

Thanks
    The monster HP one seems to be working fine but the monster Exp and Gold don't. I set it each time in battle and the scroll even says I got that amount but the amount added to my char is always the amount the monster had before. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
    i downloaded this but got an error when trying to download, i cant redownload from the link for some reason anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
    At first it wasn't even loading but now that it is I can finally say thanks! :3

Thanks
    There's nothing new here, all you did was copy and paste some variables and call it a trainer. Cuban programmers can do so much better than this lousy work.

Thanks
    not working too

Thanks
    I am running Windows 7 64bit and it gives me an error saying that the program requires Flash.ocx..but it is no longer included in my version of windows...i cannot find a way to fix this

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Temoc Overlord View Post
    I am running Windows 7 64bit and it gives me an error saying that the program requires Flash.ocx..but it is no longer included in my version of windows...i cannot find a way to fix this
    Hey, had this same problem with the the MechQuest trainer by Rance-sama.

I can't post the link to the website so I just copied and pasted the info I used into the spoiler below.

If you get this error message it can be a bit of a puzzler – You return to your computer after half an hour and you get this as a warning box, even though everything was fine when you left it. What’s happened?

Well firstly you have probably just installed the latest Adobe Flash update, yes? Then your screensaver tried to kick in. The problem is your screensaver needs Flash. Of course it could happen if you have tried to use a Flash reliant programme. The reason is the Adobe update renames the Flash programme. Now if you Google this problem you’ve probably been taken to any number of sites telling you to uninstall stuff, down load special fixer programmes etc. These are all over complicated. Below is the easy method:

First you need to go to the folder with Flash in. On Windows XP (and I think earlier) it is usually

C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash

In Windows 7 it may be in

• C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\

In there is a file called Flash[##].ocx where the ## are version number (e.g. it may be called Flash10g.ocx)

What ever it is called COPY and then paste into the same folder. This will be given a name with Copy in it.

Rename the copy to
    Flash.ocx
    Problem solved, as the computer now has both names it can find. That simple – Find ocx file, copy, paste, rename.
    Last edited by Speedbomb00; 05-14-2015 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks
    This is a pretty serious virus now :c https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1431823928/

Thanks
    Forgot to post as a reply to you @Temoc Overlord, so this post is just to notify you (if it does) that I replied to your post... >.<
    Last edited by Speedbomb00; 05-16-2015 at 08:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    The worst virus I have seen on this website... I hope this gets deleted and MCSandwich gets banned from the forums :/ Wonder why it has been verified do the mods not look at the virus scans or something? Even Kaspersky says it's a virus.
    Last edited by I_NoScopedJFC; 05-17-2015 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by I_NoScopedJFC View Post
    The worst virus I have seen on this website... I hope this gets deleted and MCSandwich gets banned from the forums :/ Wonder why it has been verified do the mods not look at the virus scans or something? Even Kaspersky says it's a virus.
    Sorryu for the late reply, I have been gone and still am, but just to answer your statement, you're stupid. Its not a virus, its called a false positive. My past trainers have had false positives as well, and if it was a virus, my trainers would never be accepted.... You're just making shit up when you don't even know what you're talking about....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandwich For This Useful Post:

Speedbomb00 (05-30-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MCSandwich View Post
    Sorryu for the late reply, I have been gone and still am, but just to answer your statement, you're stupid. Its not a virus, its called a false positive. My past trainers have had false positives as well, and if it was a virus, my trainers would never be accepted.... You're just making shit up when you don't even know what you're talking about....
    Why do you even bother replying to such a provocative noob.

Thanks
    Solved my problem, I need to learn to read.
    Last edited by lilarron2000; 05-28-2015 at 12:31 AM.
    Welcome to MPGH
    ARMA 3 Helper
    Starting Posting/Foruming As of 7-14-14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hey MCSandwich, The trainer is awesome only question I got is how high lvl can I go with this? Can I make it to level 150 without my character being put into the cheater's clan/banned? I doubt everyone on the top 100 list is a cheater but some of them must be considering how they have hundreds of millionds of gold which is just too unrealistic normally. Anyways let me know how to hack safely without getting banned so if I should get to 140 (must be 140+ to be top 100) and do 1 level per week or maybe 1 level per day? Thanks

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast