Thread: god is a lie

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

god is a lie

ok just because you read about him infairy tales dosnt mean he real if he is because we read about him in fairy tale then some fucked up shit would come out of a disney book

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Your not real doe so this thread never happend

Do Not Trade-Blacklisted
    8 Mo. (3/03/15-11/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    I hate when the evidence is at some people's face and every where and then they say "Hey prove that god exist,We can't see him".
    Then they put the bigbang theory as an evidence of that nature made all of these.
    Okey i believe in god and i will tell you why i believe in him, First of all your body is the first evidence when you see that incredible machine works at impressive way that keeps you alive you think it get by chance ?,Ok you will say don't you know about the evolution of mammals and the Human his origin was a monkey,That's Totaly ridiculous cause look how we are mentally incredibly brilliant and smart,Second The Comic space that's what made me convert to islam How the space is so organized and how even a small problem or a wrong calculation in it can wipe out the earth don't you ever think that there is a power that we can't understand which is god,You will ask this question "If there is god why he doesn't show ?","if god created us who created god ?","Why god leave evil in this world?".
    1st "If there is god why he doesn't show ?"
    Here is already appearing every where in you body in the space with the miracles in it that the science it self proves those mircles that's not enough evidence ?
    Okey Human existed on this planet for about 200,000 years ( long time tho ),Don't you think why in the early life of the humans not made such technology that we have ? i mean we have been about 5000 ,10000 years to reach this current technology ? why the early humans didn't reach it ? Here is the answer.
    God didn't leave any place or any time without sending them a messanger and from the past they had our technology and maybe more and no body believe in god's messanger so God destroy them without lefting any thing behind them except those ashes that scientist find nowdays.
    2nd: "if god created us who created god ?"
    Our understanding have limits that can't understand beyond it and our believe that something came from something came from something incredibly doesn't apply on him even Time,Physics,Maths doesn't apply on him and How does Time,Physics,Maths apply on god ? and God created Time,Physics,Maths.
    3rd: "Why god leave evil in this world ?"
    I don't why i would be the first who would be happy if evil things would wiped out from this world but maybe their is a purpose in it we don't know it ( like what is the purpose of the black holes, and the dark matter )
    That's why i believe in god i believed in purposes if you have anthore question i would be happy to answer it ( sorry for my bad english as well )

[img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/409018.jpg[/img]

When you think you are alone Look at your self and remember that there are 37.2 Trillion Cells in your body cares for you and working all day to keep you alive

1 Vouch to @CryziesX Bought Origin Account ( We used OMM )
    1 Vouch to @Darten1213 Traded with Him Steam Account ( He went first )

Vouch Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I believe in a big great frog that made the earth.
    "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
    Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I guess you can call me a some sort of Atheist. I wan't to believe that there is a god but, I want some proof. That's my stance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    First of all your body is the first evidence when you see that incredible machine works at impressive way that keeps you alive you think it get by chance ?)
    Your body is incredibly inefficient, to the degree that it makes cancer which kills itself.

Ok you will say don't you know about the evolution of mammals and the Human his origin was a monkey,That's Totaly ridiculous cause look how we are mentally incredibly brilliant and smart
    You don't even know what evolution is, clearly.

Okey Human existed on this planet for about 200,000 years ( long time tho ),Don't you think why in the early life of the humans not made such technology that we have ? i mean we have been about 5000 ,10000 years to reach this current technology ? why the early humans didn't reach it ? Here is the answer.
    The answer is actually: religion.

Religion created the dark ages, it continually holds back science and artistic freedom and acts like it helps out while contributing nothing but post-finding tags of "oh god did this".

God didn't leave any place or any time without sending them a messanger and from the past they had our technology and maybe more and no body believe in god's messanger so God destroy them without lefting any thing behind them except those ashes that scientist find nowdays.
    2nd: "if god created us who created god ?"
    Our understanding have limits that can't understand beyond it and our believe that something came from something came from something incredibly doesn't apply on him even Time,Physics,Maths doesn't apply on him and How does Time,Physics,Maths apply on god ? and God created Time,Physics,Maths.
    3rd: "Why god leave evil in this world ?"
    I don't why i would be the first who would be happy if evil things would wiped out from this world but maybe their is a purpose in it we don't know it ( like what is the purpose of the black holes, and the dark matter )
    That's why i believe in god i believed in purposes if you have anthore question i would be happy to answer it ( sorry for my bad english as well )
    1. You have no evidence of this.

2. Special pleading.

3. Because god does not exist or is not good.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Brugam3s (06-05-2015),Hitokiri~ (03-26-2015),Prince Zuko (03-25-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phd. flooper View Post
    ok just because you read about him infairy tales dosnt mean he real if he is because we read about him in fairy tale then some fucked up shit would come out of a disney book
    A "God" is a supernatural entity that is beyond our comprehension ..
    Don't believe how religion portrays God ..
    God wasn't the one who wrote those books ..
    and over time, the books were misinterpreted and turned into "fairy tales"

A "God" could be real because there is no other way to explain what was before the big bang or how time began ..

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

GTX970 (03-24-2015)

Do Not Trade-Blacklisted
    8 Mo. (3/03/15-11/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Your body is incredibly inefficient, to the degree that it makes cancer which kills itself.
    First:Cancer is due to errors in the orders of the DNA,And Cancer caused by many things.
    Second:Mostly cancer is produced because of human and Bad components in some products that they are popular.
    Third:Human body is vulnerable to many things but this doesn't deny that it is incredible as i mentioned

[COLOR="Black"]
    You don't even know what evolution is, clearly.
    Then correct me if i am wrong.

[COLOR="Black"]
    The answer is actually: religion.

Religion created the dark ages, it continually holds back science and artistic freedom and acts like it helps out while contributing nothing but post-finding tags of "oh god did this".
    Really?
    1- All religions ordered the people to learn and study the world which we are in.
    2- If Religion Created the dark ages then How the ancient egyptians reached certain technology that made them build the pyramids and they had so many religions and gods
    And how in the early age of islam,Scientists managed to reach high levels of discovery in Medcine,Math,Physics,etc. ,Religion allowed people and ordered them to ask them about who will be their Governor.
    3- "oh god did that" Actually,Yes god did all that but he ordered us ( as i mentioned ) to learn and study the world which we are in, But Humans have certain limits and we can't understand certain things cause ofcourse we can't reach the level of god(in knowledge and everything) who created us!
    [COLOR="Black"]
    1. You have no evidence of this.

2. Special pleading.

3. Because god does not exist or is not good.
    1- Nor you have evidence for your "Religion created the dark ages" theory. (Don't Play "you have no evidence" game cause nothing will lead you to nothing)

2- What?

3- You want from god to make the world perfect with no evil to prove that he exist ?!,Then how he will judge on everyone and how he even will leave you the choice to choose the path between evil and good.
    (Sorry for my english)

Out of the topic: Seen you in too many topics in this section debating with you is exciting and when i first wrote in this thread i expected from you to pop up.

When you think you are alone Look at your self and remember that there are 37.2 Trillion Cells in your body cares for you and working all day to keep you alive

Vouch Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    First:Cancer is due to errors in the orders of the DNA,And Cancer caused by many things.
    Second:Mostly cancer is produced because of human and Bad components in some products that they are popular.
    Third:Human body is vulnerable to many things but this doesn't deny that it is incredible as i mentioned

Really?
    1- All religions ordered the people to learn and study the world which we are in.
    2- If Religion Created the dark ages then How the ancient egyptians reached certain technology that made them build the pyramids and they had so many religions and gods
    And how in the early age of islam,Scientists managed to reach high levels of discovery in Medcine,Math,Physics,etc. ,Religion allowed people and ordered them to ask them about who will be their Governor.
    3- "oh god did that" Actually,Yes god did all that but he ordered us ( as i mentioned ) to learn and study the world which we are in, But Humans have certain limits and we can't understand certain things cause ofcourse we can't reach the level of god(in knowledge and everything) who created us!

1- Nor you have evidence for your "Religion created the dark ages" theory. (Don't Play "you have no evidence" game cause nothing will lead you to nothing)

2- What?

3- You want from god to make the world perfect with no evil to prove that he exist ?!,Then how he will judge on everyone and how he even will leave you the choice to choose the path between evil and good.
    (Sorry for my english)

Out of the topic: Seen you in too many topics in this section debating with you is exciting and when i first wrote in this thread i expected from you to pop up.
    First: That's just one example of how inefficient our body is.(also it's DNA but at the same time it's not the entire body's DNA).
    Second: No it's not. Cancer exist in the most healthy of people.
    Third: Incredibly inefficient, I agree.

Really?
    1- And now that we know they all relied on fallacies, science does a much better job.
    2- Well none of what you stated was because of religion. I mean the pyramids might of been, but they serve no practical purpose. Islam didn't inspire Algebra in any way.
    3- You have no evidence it was a god, but merely put "god did it" on the end of anything you do not know. Most people would recognize this as you being insecure. Scientist recognize this as pointless, as it holds no explanatory power whatsoever.
    ========================================
    1- You mean except for history itself saying that religion created the dark ages? I'm confused, how is that equivalent to having evidence of a god. I mean on one hand I'm arguing history which has a plethora of evidence on the other hand you are arguing a god which has none.

2- Special pleading: is a fallacy in which a person applies standards, principles, rules, etc. to others while taking herself (or those she has a special interest in) to be exempt, without providing adequate justification for the exemption.

3- Why would god bother? He already determined who is evil or good, so in effect the "judgement" is pointless.
    *(again, this is just assuming your god exist for the sake of the point).
    ===================================

Thanks
    Humans and Monkeys evolved from a similar ancestor

There are many religions that ordered their followers to sacrifice a human being to a "God"

By enslaving many people and treating them like animals

There are a lot of evidence that Religion created the dark ages
    Look at the history of the Pagan followers, the Aztec and Mayan followers, and etc ..
    Look how they treated the people

Look how the Crusades caused millions of slaughter

The proof is all there.

(Sorry for my english)
    Yeah why not?

History

Do Not Trade-Blacklisted
    8 Mo. (3/03/15-11/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

First: That's just one example of how inefficient our body is.(also it's DNA but at the same time it's not the entire body's DNA).
    Second: No it's not. Cancer exist in the most healthy of people.
    Third: Incredibly inefficient, I agree.

Really?
    1- And now that we know they all relied on fallacies, science does a much better job.
    2- Well none of what you stated was because of religion. I mean the pyramids might of been, but they serve no practical purpose. Islam didn't inspire Algebra in any way.
    3- You have no evidence it was a god, but merely put "god did it" on the end of anything you do not know. Most people would recognize this as you being insecure. Scientist recognize this as pointless, as it holds no explanatory power whatsoever.
    ========================================
    1- You mean except for history itself saying that religion created the dark ages? I'm confused, how is that equivalent to having evidence of a god. I mean on one hand I'm arguing history which has a plethora of evidence on the other hand you are arguing a god which has none.

3- Why would god bother? He already determined who is evil or good, so in effect the "judgement" is pointless.
    ===================================
    [/QUOTE]

1- Science exist to know what God did and their sake in this universe and i agree that Science give us more information than religion but Who came up with the orders to search and learn Religion+Human Brain
    2- Islam didn't inspire Algebra but yet Made too much discoveries ( We don't lay ourselves on what we have made but it is a face can't be denied )
    3- As i mentioned it is not a lazy answer but to reach to this answer "God did it" is a discovery,It will be a lazy answer when we say "Okey god did let's live without discovering or achieving anything" in this case you are right But in Religion God prevented that and ordered us not to do that he ordered to Believe in him to know he created all of this and beside that work with science and discover how it came from untill we reach a level that will excede our mind and brain.

[COLOR="Black"]

2- Special pleading: is a fallacy in which a person applies standards, principles, rules, etc. to others while taking herself (or those she has a special interest in) to be exempt, without providing adequate justification for the exemption.

1- i am saying that if religion is the source of the Dark ages across the history How in the same time Religion in it's holy books ordered the people to learnn and educate don't you find it wierd ?

2- How i am special pleading about "god created us then who created god",If you think a second time in it you will find it doesn't make sence at all.

3- i agree in a part and disagree in the anthore part
    "Why would god bother?"
    Probably because he created us.
    He already know who is evil and who is good,Judgment won't be pointless because you are free to choose to go in the left or right side but not free to choose how money you get from your job or when you will die but free how you will use this money in evil or good
    4- He doesn't exist for a sake of a point he exist cause this universe would riped apart if there is no balance in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]
    Humans and Monkeys evolved from a similar ancestor
    Maybe
    There are many religions that ordered their followers to sacrifice a human being to a "God"
    To talk about all religions some of them are now rewrited by humans which lead to to slaving,etc.. in my believe Islam is the only religion that yet not to be Rewrited and it won't
    the True religions which aren't rewrited by humans nor misunderstanded lead us to the True way.
    By enslaving many people and treating them like animals
    You have a bad idea about Ancient Egyptians.
    Well,They didn't slave them new discoveries proves that the workers who built the pyramids where professional and they where Honored by making them a separte Tomb beside the Pyramids
    There are a lot of evidence that Religion created the dark ages
    Look at the history of the Pagan followers, the Aztec and Mayan followers, and etc ..
    Look how they treated the people

Look how the Crusades caused millions of slaughter

The proof is all there.
    Don't Put bad things that are made for a group of leaders that missunderstanded their religion and blame it on the entire religion and say that it is the source of the darkage and slaughter.
    In my own view i see that Crusades made Christianity as a excuse to fight and meanwhile Christianity doesn't say slaughter and etc..
    Yeah why not?
    i don't have an answer,Yet sometimes i ask it to myself also.

Vouch Thread

Thanks
    To talk about all religions some of them are now rewrited by humans which lead to to slaving,etc.. in my believe Islam is the only religion that yet not to be Rewrited and it won't
    the True religions which aren't rewrited by humans nor misunderstanded lead us to the True way.
    What the f*ck are you trying to say?
    The Quran was written by humans
    It wasn't descended straight from the heavens and written by God himself.
    There are some flaws in the Quran

You have a bad idea about Ancient Egyptians.
    Well,They didn't slave them new discoveries proves that the workers who built the pyramids where professional and they where Honored by making them a separte Tomb beside the Pyramids
    They did slave them
    Slavery was a very common thing in Ancient Egypt
    Those who had the idea to make the pyramids were "professionals"
    Those who built it were slaves

Don't Put bad things that are made for a group of leaders that missunderstanded their religion and blame it on the entire religion and say that it is the source of the darkage and slaughter.
    In my own view i see that Crusades made Christianity as a excuse to fight and meanwhile Christianity doesn't say slaughter and etc..

I didn't say anything about the leaders
    I'm talking about the Crusades
    War between Christianity and Islam

The reason behind the War was religion
    Answer me this:
    If there were no religion, would there be a crusade?

History

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What's going on ? IF people claim god is a lie, let them, if you think otherwise. Post your stance on his comment and move along. Don't write essays for god's sake.
    "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
    Albert Einstein

Do Not Trade-Blacklisted
    8 Mo. (3/03/15-11/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    What the f*ck are you trying to say?
    The Quran was written by humans
    It wasn't descended straight from the heavens and written by God himself.
    There are some flaws in the Quran
    Quran are the word of god which Mohammed received from Jebril,Yes it then written to Books but still they are words of god
    I am trying to say that the current Christian Religion is different from what Jesus bring and you apply that on all the past religions that are really came from God
    and this difference made by Humans "Who rewrited the Bible" To serve their cause and to Allow the crusade to have legal excuse to enter and have a war against Arabs.
    They did slave them
    Slavery was a very common thing in Ancient Egypt
    Those who had the idea to make the pyramids were "professionals"
    Those who built it were slaves
    i won't deny that slavery was common.
    Simple answer for the pyramids point.
    How in the earth would simple slaves and workers build a giant pyramid and putting the Stones in a way to prevent the pyramid from falling and make it point to the Magnetic Poles.
    don't you see that their is enough reasons to believe that they were Professionals Yet you can't prove that they are slaves.
    I didn't say anything about the leaders
    I'm talking about the Crusades
    War between Christianity and Islam

The reason behind the War was religion
    Answer me this:
    If there were no religion, would there be a crusade?
    Ha. There will be ofcurse they will make any excuse to have a war with Islam in any different way they took Christianity as a Mask to Capture jerusalem

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSulina View Post
    What's going on ? IF people claim god is a lie, let them, if you think otherwise. Post your stance on his comment and move along. Don't write essays for god's sake.
    Not for god sake but for what i believe
    Last edited by GTX970; 03-24-2015 at 12:36 PM.

Vouch Thread

Thanks
    Quran are the word of god which Mohammed received from Jebril,Yes it then written to Books but still they are words of god
    I am trying to say that the current Christian Religion is different from what Jesus bring and you apply that on all the past religions that are really came from God
    and this difference made by Humans "Who rewrited the Bible" To serve their cause and to Allow the crusade to have legal excuse to enter and have a war against Arabs.
    Do you believe every word in the Quran?

i won't deny that slavery was common yet we shouldn't say that all egyptians where bad because of slavery.
    Simple answer for the pyramids point.
    How in the earth would simple slaves and workers build a giant pyramid and putting the Stones in a way to prevent the pyramid from falling and make it point to the Magnetic Poles.
    don't you see that their is enough reasons to believe that they were Professionals Yet you can't prove that they are slaves.
    I wonder how the construction workers built such amazing buildings ..
    Did they follow one person who told them what to do?
    Hmmm ... Lets think about that ..

I think that person is called an Architect or a Contractor

They followed what their masters ordered them to do

Ha. There will be ofcurse they will make any excuse to have a war with Islam in any different way they took Christianity as a Mask to Capture jerusalem
    Main cause of that War was religion
    I don't care who started it and I'm not even talking about who started it
    Religion was the main cause

Do you agree?

History

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast