Thread: A question

Thanks

A question

Hello everyone,

So recently I was banned from GRP, because I had more than 1 account, which is ridicilous. They HWID and IP banned me.

So basically, next month I am moving from where I live now. So that means I will have a new IP addres and I will buy a new laptop. So I will be able to play GRP again.

But the thing is, I will take my old laptop on which I am HWID banned to the new house with the new IP. Everything related to GRP I have removed from my old laptop, I only use it for school and thats it.

So my question is, if I take my old laptop to the new house on which I will have a different IP, will they be able to track me down through the HWID, because they will see I have a new IP now. So will they then ban me on my new laptop ? Or will it be no problem at all, the only thing I need to make sure of is that I never use anything related to GRP in the new house on my old laptop ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyPey View Post
    So my question is, if I take my old laptop to the new house on which I will have a different IP, will they be able to track me down through the HWID, because they will see I have a new IP now. So will they then ban me on my new laptop ? Or will it be no problem at all, the only thing I need to make sure of is that I never use anything related to GRP in the new house on my old laptop ? .
    If you play a new account on that banned laptop: there is a big deal of chance that the new account will be banned too and worst: you new machine will be HW banned too by association because you would have played at least once on it - say.

My advice to you: never play again GRP with the banned laptop and everything will be fine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    you can use grp unbanner works like a charm

Thanks
    How do u know they IP banned u? And if they ipbanned you, just wait a few days ur Public IP will change if you have a dynamic IP, or u can jus contact your ISP. nd for the HWID ban, use and program like that can change your computer specs, but you will have to change them evertime you start your computer.

Thanks
    Bro first try Ghost recon unbanner and make a new account and try the game from banned laptop, your ip address is not banned usually its only HWID. Try the unbanner and make a new account.

Thanks
    Yeah, thank you all. I used the unbanner and I started to play GRP again. I don't use any kind of hack. Everytime I start my laptop over again, I change the settings again. So that I don't get banned. My question is, will this unbanner ever get outdated ? Because I want to buy some weapons.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyPey View Post
    Yeah, thank you all. I used the unbanner and I started to play GRP again. I don't use any kind of hack. Everytime I start my laptop over again, I change the settings again. So that I don't get banned. My question is, will this unbanner ever get outdated ? Because I want to buy some weapons.
    Only if they changed how they generate HWID for your system.