Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Problems with Multiboxing

Hey I just started Multiboxing a while ago. But somehow im lagging if I open Like 5 games to play with but my cpu say that i use 60% and my Gpu say I use35% and my ram is about 50% but i still lagging. someone now how i can fix that ? btw i use Realm Relay with a proxy but i Live in Östereich but i have a 50K connection wiich works fine and should been able to handle it.

already ty for some help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    RotMG is only going to use one core at a time, so if you have less Clients open than you do physical cores, then you can expect your CPU to not get fully utilized.
    RotMG also does not take advantage of hardware acceleration, so your GPU isn't going to get touched by it.

It's pretty hard to run more than just a few normal clients on the same pc without noticeable lag, nothing you can really do about it other than modding the client to be less of a resource hog which takes a lot of experience.

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    RotMG is only going to use one core at a time, so if you have less Clients open than you do physical cores, then you can expect your CPU to not get fully utilized.
    RotMG also does not take advantage of hardware acceleration, so your GPU isn't going to get touched by it.

It's pretty hard to run more than just a few normal clients on the same pc without noticeable lag, nothing you can really do about it other than modding the client to be less of a resource hog which takes a lot of experience.
    for some people like me with slower range internet you may also need to consider the cost of additional socket connections and the bandwidth costs of each additional client
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post

FUCK YOU
    I QUIT
    NO MORE ORAPE
    FUCK YOU ALL
    Adios

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Well, ty I found an old script of nilly wich is doing a good work and reduce some of the laggs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post

Is it bossible that you can give me a couple informations? After a bit searching i found "QuickBox" this would increase my efficiency alot but im not sure how to update it. Do i have to search in the strings of this 2 clients to get the script i need or is that a totaly wrong approach?

Im realy new at this and trying to make some experience so pls dont feel offended by my "stupidity" if i wrotesomething incredible wrong.

Last edited by Blubblubrotmg; 03-26-2015 at 11:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubblubrotmg View Post
    Is it bossible that you can give me a couple informations? After a bit searching i found "QuickBox" this would increase my efficiency alot but im not sure how to update it. Do i have to search in the strings of this 2 clients to get the script i need or is that a totaly wrong approach?

Im realy new at this and trying to make some experience so pls dont feel offended by my "stupidity" if i wrotesomething incredible wrong.

I'd download the clients from that thread, rabcdasm the master 1, then grep and search for "master" then try to just see what he did.
    Personally, I wouldn't waste your time trying to make his work, as it was laggy with multiple accounts(just how realm relay works). The script had lots of bugs and was written very poorly.
    Instead, I'd look at the "show off thread" and look for how nilly explains her multibox sync works, and then make a script, then you have to add code to the client.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by daneswagjensen View Post
    I'd download the clients from that thread, rabcdasm the master 1, then grep and search for "master" then try to just see what he did.
    Personally, I wouldn't waste your time trying to make his work, as it was laggy with multiple accounts(just how realm relay works). The script had lots of bugs and was written very poorly.
    Instead, I'd look at the "show off thread" and look for how nilly explains her multibox sync works, and then make a script, then you have to add code to the client.
    ty for response but is gonna be hard^^ can u link it?
    Last edited by Blubblubrotmg; 03-26-2015 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubblubrotmg View Post
    ty for response but is gonna be hard^^ can u link it?
    Just take a look at this page and the next few after it: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...light=multibox

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by daneswagjensen View Post
    wich grep do i have to use there are a couple^^