Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    luongoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N Korea
    Posts
    550
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Cynical

    luongoo for VB Minion/Mod

    Name: Will
    Age: 13

    Experiences with VB: I first started VB about a year ago because i couldnt understand C++. the first program i made was a simple game trainer in vb6. i quit vb for a while in the middle of an os simulator project. it is now lost. i am now learning more VB and plan to move on to C++ somewhere in 2010.

    I havnt been on this section a lot because i am usually in the combat arms section helping people with their problems (Hack related :P)

    what i can do
    i have a decent sandbox tool that lets me test hacks and stuff without getting viruses. i can test hacks and scan them and post results most of the day after and before school and at night

    GMT -5
    Location: British columbia


    Will u vote for me?

    ACTIVE MEMBER SINCE MARCH 14 2009 until i quit BACK OCT 24
    Last edited by luongoo; 11-10-2009 at 07:34 PM.
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/MPGH373002.jpg[/img]
    3 years ago, I was hacking/playing Combat Arms thinking it was the best FPS ever made. Now, I own Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Bad Company 2 and Quantum of Solace. Every time I play COD, it all comes down to skill from Combat Arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN
    i read your sig,

    and its true, playing against SO many hackers in CA

    increases your skill against legit player in other games!
    Sure... Thats what i meant

    And when I play Combat Arms now, I play better because the other games have taught me to watch for campers
    Respect list: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/list/

  2. #2
    XGelite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Enter text here
    Posts
    1,344
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    276
    shit...another one? no i wont vote for you..sorry... i barely see you around here.... id vote for pixie before you..... Iamazn1 or Hjesan for vb minion in my opinion
    Last edited by XGelite; 11-10-2009 at 07:32 PM.

  3. #3
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    12016.1'W 4720'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    im pretty sure there is no mods for vb sec

    and if there was i wouldn't be voting u
    sorry

  4. #4
    XGelite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Enter text here
    Posts
    1,344
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    im pretty sure there is no mods for vb sec

    and if there was i wouldn't be voting u
    sorry
    its been rumored that dave has been lookin for a VB minion/mod

  5. #5
    stevethehacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA bitch
    Posts
    416
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Bored
    wat about steve

  6. #6
    XGelite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Enter text here
    Posts
    1,344
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by stevethehacker View Post
    wat about steve
    hey man sorry...but your not the greatest VB coder :S..and i think a minion/mod for a VB section should know VB well.

  7. #7
    stevethehacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA bitch
    Posts
    416
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
    hey man sorry...but your not the greatest VB coder :S..and i think a minion/mod for a VB section should know VB well.
    you can't say that when you don't know shit about me

  8. #8
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    12016.1'W 4720'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    you dont even need to know vb to mod this sec
    all u need is to know the rules and know how to help
    wich wood make it very helpfull if u knew it however
    but its not a requirment

  9. #9
    Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my gf's pants
    Posts
    1,861
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    594
    My Mood
    Cool
    I can Be Mod but we don't got this.

  10. #10
    XGelite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Enter text here
    Posts
    1,344
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    you dont even need to know vb to mod this sec
    all u need is to know the rules and know how to help
    wich wood make it very helpfull if u knew it however
    but its not a requirment
    ya i know that. its just my opinion that they should. but w/e its daves decision not mine :P

    Quote Originally Posted by stevethehacker View Post
    you can't say that when you don't know shit about me
    your right.. i dont know shit about you..........but tell me something youve made thats advanced.... ;P

  11. #11
    guza44_44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    433
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    310
    sorry but im saying someone over 15 atleast :/ ...but piece and <3
    [IMG]https://i304.photobucke*****m/albums/nn168/guza44/sig-1.png[/IMG]

  12. #12
    Iamazn1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    50
    STOP POSTING THESE THREADS. IF YOU POST IT, ITLL LOWER YOUR CHANCE. Also, the people who posted so far dont even know that much VB.

    Quote Originally Posted by guza44_44 View Post
    sorry but im saying someone over 15 atleast :/ ...but piece and <3
    Age doesnt matter.

  13. #13
    guza44_44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    433
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
    STOP POSTING THESE THREADS. IF YOU POST IT, ITLL LOWER YOUR CHANCE. Also, the people who posted so far dont even know that much VB.


    Age doesnt matter.
    HEY WHY DONT YOU MIND YOUR BZNES DUDE AND STOP BEING A DICK TO EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM!!!! Im not even trying to be mod and im just saying that i dont think he should okay so buzz off, i know more with vb than you think and just b/c ppl ask questions on here dont mean they suck because they may have professions in other visual basic projects. you just think your so much better than everyone and you are more ignorant that a 16 year old rich girl that is spoiled, so again buzz off with all respect.

    and for you being mod is just a bad idea if anyone says you should (btw i saw u got banned from another site, lmao fail)
    Last edited by guza44_44; 11-10-2009 at 10:06 PM.
    [IMG]https://i304.photobucke*****m/albums/nn168/guza44/sig-1.png[/IMG]

  14. #14
    Iamazn1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by guza44_44 View Post
    HEY WHY DONT YOU MIND YOUR BZNES DUDE AND STOP BEING A DICK TO EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM!!!! Im not even trying to be mod and im just saying that i dont think he should okay so buzz off, i know more with vb than you think and just b/c ppl ask questions on here dont mean they suck because they may have professions in other visual basic projects. you just think your so much better than everyone and you are more ignorant that a 16 year old rich girl that is spoiled, so again buzz off with all respect.

    and for you being mod is just a bad idea if anyone says you should (btw i saw u got banned from another site, lmao fail)
    So what if I got banned? Also, I would make a better mod then you, even though I dont want VB Mod.

  15. #15
    Pixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pixie wird wieder steigen.
    Posts
    1,884
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Fine
    This is exactly why there needs to be a Visual Basics Minion,
    Every one is spamming about how they "know" Visual Basics, and that they "know" more than us...
    We really need a minion in here

    And I do know a lot about Visual Basics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Taking Requests for Kill Badge Mods]
    By NoJustice in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 07:44 AM
  2. Question for minions mods whoever takes care of this
    By name13 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 10:09 AM
  3. Vote for a new minion mod for the cod section?
    By Archangel in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 07:10 AM
  4. Looking for new minions
    By Obama in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 06:24 PM
  5. ***JAMES*** for crossfire minion
    By ***JAMES*** in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 10:59 PM

Tags for this Thread