Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Upcoming Anti Cheat [EAC]

I've heard several rumors that Reign of Kings will be implementing an anti cheat "Easy anti Cheat" on Friday.

My questions include

• Is this rumor true?
    • Of course all current hacks will be obsolete if this happens, does anyone know of bypasses of EAC if there are any?
    • Estimated timeline of a bypass for EAC?
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-27-2016 at 09:15 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Repentancex1 View Post
    I've heard several rumors that Reign of Kings will be implementing an anti cheat "Easy anti Cheat" on Friday.

My questions include

• Is this rumor true?
    • Of course all current hacks will be obsolete if this happens, does anyone know of bypasses of EAC if there are any?
    • Estimated timeline of a bypass for EAC?
    Yes they implement EAC
    Yes there are bypasses but these aren't working complete for RoK
    Stop asking when it comes out when the EAC isn't out yet.

To be honest I don't even think any of these current hacks will be made with EAC bypass public.
    There is current progress but threads will be made when the time comes until then don't try requesting hacks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by .Zer0 View Post
    Yes they implement EAC
    Yes there are bypasses but these aren't working complete for RoK
    Stop asking when it comes out when the EAC isn't out yet.

To be honest I don't even think any of these current hacks will be made with EAC bypass public.
    There is current progress but threads will be made when the time comes until then don't try requesting hacks.
    Don't give him hope. There is a strong chance there won't be any public releases. And when there are they will be detected quickly because they're publicly out there. If any of you don't believe me go check the Rust section...

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=740

Or google rust experimental hacks. This is a good thing. Now there won't be kids without any knowledge being able to do things.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyron View Post
    Don't give him hope. There is a strong chance there won't be any public releases. And when there are they will be detected quickly because they're publicly out there. If any of you don't believe me go check the Rust section...

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=740

Or google rust experimental hacks. This is a good thing. Now there won't be kids without any knowledge being able to do things.
    Well I just gave it a chance because I am not sure if everyone in the RoK Community that release things are the same opinion like I have.
    EAC bypass hacks shouldn't be public atleast not the sophisticated if there are releasers or leaks.

EAC is in some cases a good step for RoK to filter out some specific groups ^^

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .Zer0 For This Useful Post:

Brugam3s (04-09-2015),TheGeekGaming (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Would you recommend cheats for this game? I think it looks good but I am not sure if its worth buying it or not.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeekGaming View Post
    Would you recommend cheats for this game? I think it looks good but I am not sure if its worth buying it or not.
    The gameplay featurea are the baest if'be seen for an ae in rhe lat years,

Wait foe eac imp. pot any more thogh itd worth right now,

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by .Zer0 View Post
    Well I just gave it a chance because I am not sure if everyone in the RoK Community that release things are the same opinion like I have.
    EAC bypass hacks shouldn't be public atleast not the sophisticated if there are releasers or leaks.

EAC is in some cases a good step for RoK to filter out some specific groups ^^
    Oh yes and you are so much different from everyone else here, get over yourself.
    Last edited by Repentancex1; 04-10-2015 at 01:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by fisheyed View Post
    The gameplay featurea are the baest if'be seen for an ae in rhe lat years,

Wait foe eac imp. pot any more thogh itd worth right now,
    If you play it with friends it is amazing and fun

Thanks
    Eac is overestimated as fuck. Its packed with Upx so just unpack it and see what It does in Ida. Idk if there are any challenges but as long the challenges aren't in the server you can emulate them. Also they use ugly detection pattern.

Easy way to fix this:
    1.Create a table with operations and also those operation which can reverse the operation like:
    ^0x80|^0x80
    +0x05|-0x05(Ofc this can fail sometimes with range checking)
    2. Write a simple python/ruby/javascript script which generates(randomly) a decode and an encode function. Make the encode function a constexpr(You can still use macros)
    3. Declare each integer like this: uint32_t n = encode(1337);
    4. Decode the integer whenever its used.
    5. Compile it sometimes and release alot of binarys in best case write a batch script to regenerate code and recompile it like 600 times.(would take 10 minutes or so)
    6. Profit

However this game cann't be protected It uses Mono and thats because It's super vulnerable. If you want to go a really secure way create a new domain load your bypass assembly into your new domain. Fuck the Rok domain(Remove checks or do some other shit) and load your hack into the Rok domain after the checks are bypassed. You just need to inject the dll. The Eac driver can be troublesome but there are alot of methods to inject even if the process is protected.

All their(CodeHatch$$) current work is useless as fuck. They only need to check most stuff server side and most cheaters would be away...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    EAC is in lads, goodluck

Thanks
    aaaaannnddd its out.

What are u waiting for ? Bypass quick

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaLebba1 View Post
    Eac is overestimated as fuck. Its packed with Upx so just unpack it and see what It does in Ida. Idk if there are any challenges but as long the challenges aren't in the server you can emulate them. Also they use ugly detection pattern.

Easy way to fix this:
    1.Create a table with operations and also those operation which can reverse the operation like:
    ^0x80|^0x80
    2. Write a simple python/ruby/javascript script which generates(randomly) a decode and an encode function. Make the encode function a constexpr(You can still use macros)
    5. Compile it sometimes and release alot of binarys in best case write a batch script to regenerate code and recompile it like 600 times.(would take 10 minutes or so)
    6. Profit

However this game cann't be protected It uses Mono and thats because It's super vulnerable. If you want to go a really secure way create a new domain load your bypass assembly into your new domain. Fuck the Rok domain(Remove checks or do some other shit) and load your hack into the Rok domain after the checks are bypassed. You just need to inject the dll. The Eac driver can be troublesome but there are alot of methods to inject even if the process is protected.

All their(CodeHatch$$) current work is useless as fuck. They only need to check most stuff server side and most cheaters would be away...
    I've never worked to bypass EAC... however I know that just from looking at your post there won't be many if any at all public hacks. A majority of these people quit when they can't properly call a function in the assembly (prior to hack detection).

Thanks

Easy way to fix this:
    ^0x80|^0x80
    6. Profit

Lol. All I have to say is Lol. This guy...
    Just for anyone who's not tech savy, this is what he's saying in Laymen's terms:
    1. create a method which does this with the code steps:
    then call another one that does this
    2. then create a batch which does the same thing for the project.
    3. Profit nothing because you still end up with the same exact thing at the end.
    GG

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HotTopic1 View Post
    Lol. All I have to say is Lol. This guy...
    Just for anyone who's not tech savy, this is what he's saying in Laymen's terms:
    1. create a method which does this with the code steps:
    then call another one that does this
    2. then create a batch which does the same thing for the project.
    3. Profit nothing because you still end up with the same exact thing at the end.
    GG
    I'm ingame with hack already easy game bro

EAC is worth shit told you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I'm ingame with hack already easy game bro

EAC is worth shit told you
    Read better next time. I think ROK is a great game and shouldn't be cheated on inside.

Do not risk hacking/exploiting the game, as this may result in your account being permanently banned through the EAC system. Bans will be delivered in waves, we will not speculate on the exact timing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast