Thread: Ban Appeal :(

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Ban Appeal :(

So i got banned for Ban Evasion on this account: TonyMane()

I got banned for ban evasion because i have many accounts linked to my IP address that have been banned before for "Selling Programs". On the account that i got banned on "TonyMane()" i have a private message from Liz with a screenshot of all the banned accounts linked to my IP address & she let me slide because of all the hard work i put in for the mpgh community in the bo2 section. I have spent hours & hours of time into my Bo2 ZM Server Control, Bo2 Single Player Trainer, Gold Guns Unlock etc etc... maybe if I was just Blacklisted from the market section forever that would be understandable but I ask please unban "TonyMane()" or give me a 30 day ban or something. I just want to release my tools here & discuss modding. This is my favorite forum site & I already started over fresh 4 months ago in January when the account was made. TonyMane() account was just starting to get good again. I mean no harm here, i have had some term oil in the past but i've moved on i haven't sold any programs here sense the last time i got banned on my TonyMane123 account.

& they're also saying my TonyMane123 account got banned for scamming but that is not true here is proof if it matters...
    i.gyazo.com/4c9673a9805e0bf5665c03dca3522059.png

& here is the latest tool i'm working on that i still have big updates to release for...
    mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=929849
    Last edited by iMane(); 04-10-2015 at 12:54 PM.

Thanks
    @ @iMane()
    Why are you ignoring the other reason for your ban?

Liz apparently didn't know of the recent scam you did.

You sold phished accounts, claimed that the "Original owner" didn't recover it and lied in a report.

If you get unbanned, you will be permanently blacklisted.

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz's Anti-Semitic Camel View Post
    @iMane()
    Why are you ignoring the other reason for your ban?

Liz apparently didn't know of the recent scam you did.

You sold phished accounts, claimed that the "Original owner" didn't recover it and lied in a report.

If you get unbanned, you will be permanently blacklisted.
    I proofed that iTzJoseak made a false scam report and HeroicXPharaoh can confirm that. I showed him proof via Teamviewer. I did not scam ANYONE. Sorry for this mis understanding i thought HeroicXPharaoh told you guys already.
    Last edited by iMane(); 04-10-2015 at 11:08 AM.

Thanks
    I can confirm that Joseak has made a false report, It's true that the OP sold phished accounts, and then he changed all the info, there is no way that the owner could have taken it back 5 minutes after it was completed, so @Liz's Anti-Semitic Camel @Flengo's Camel please think of the right punishment for Joseak, and from my opinion, because of all the help he has given to MPGH, I suggest an unban and a permanent blacklist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Thank you for your post HeroicXPharaoh

I did sell a phished Steam account i admit. I will never do again especially sense if i do get unbanned i'd be blacklisted anyways. HeroicXPharaoh saw through Teamviewer that the password i gave iTzJoseak was the same password that the original owner had! Steam support takes 3-5 business days to get back at someone NOT 5 minutes and that is a 100% fact right there.
    Last edited by iMane(); 04-11-2015 at 11:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Guys please don't leave me hangin' here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    If @Liz can confirm that she did tell you you're good to go, and based on heroic's testimony, then you will be unbanned.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Liz may or may not remember as it was about four months ago when i released my re-made zombies trainer, but it is in my PMs on the account that just got banned "TonyMane()" idk if someone can check that or not. Liz sent me a screenshot of all the accounts i had under my IP address that were banned & she seemed to let me slide by with it probable because of the work i was doing for the mpgh community. I just want to release my tools & discuss modding. I mean no bad here on this forum, honestly.

& I proofed i never scammed on this site. I just used to sell my programs over and over which is why i got banned so many times in the past. I started good and fresh last January with my new tools.
    Last edited by iMane(); 04-11-2015 at 11:26 PM.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Only two PMs from that account since last year. https://i.imgur.com/LHC6NkS.png neither of which discusses previous bans. Might have been with another account, don't know. In any case since the accusation proved to be false, no reason for the ban. Ban lifted. I recommend you stay out of the marketplace to prevent further issues.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

TonyMane() (04-12-2015)