Thanks

Royce being a minion once more

Hi,

It seems Royce has become minion once more but he has yet to show any change whatsoever. He's been harassing me on my VMS cursing about since I argued with him on someone elses thread(Sorry for that, by the way) about how he believed he deserved to be minion. His reasons behind it, before a different minion deleted the comments were such as "I made the whole RotMG trade section" or "I have the most stickied stuff on MPGH". Both of which were his exact words and continued to call me 'autistic' which is just unbelievably offensive.

This is currently my visitor wall. Just him using vulgar text since I answered his question on why I dislike him. Apparently he isn't too fond of my answer. I don't find him deserving of being moderation since he fully returned back to the section a month before the moderation application was placed. Ideally, I don't know why he would be picked a second time after letting 2 keyloggers into that section. Now I'll see him come onto this thread and not use a single flame since he kisses butt pretty well. But, I'm not fond of this harassment.

Thanks
    Someone stop this autist in his tracks please, he's just the annoying hater that's still hanging onto when I first got minion , He's a joke plus somehow left his vm's out lol.....
    never once in my life have I claimed making the rotmg trade section, but I did say I changed it into what it is today, less hackers and shit.
    I also never boasted about having the most stickies nice try and nobody deleted any comments try again.

he's the one of the few left that swears
    1." Just came back to the section because minion apps were coming" when I never left nor knew apps would be coming
    2. "Approved mutiple keyloggers" when it was only 1 by a honest mistake but added clear warning that the file wasn't checked deeply and it was sitting for days
    3." kisses up to upper staff" when I don't, they swear that's how I got minion back
    4. "everybody hates you" But can't give me a legit reason why he "dislikes/hates me"

He's also barely active in the section but swears he knows everything that goes on in the section

He's a joke, and he's a twat, I don't regret anything I said. .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Someone stop this autist in his tracks please, he's just the annoying hater that's still hanging onto when I first got minion , He's a joke plus somehow left his vm's out lol.....
    never once in my life have I claimed making the rotmg trade section, but I did say I changed it into what it is today, less hackers and shit.
    I also never boasted about having the most stickies nice try and nobody deleted any comments try again.

he's the one of the few left that swears
    1." Just came back to the section because minion apps were coming" when I never left nor knew apps would be coming
    2. "Approved mutiple keyloggers" when it was only 1 by a honest mistake but added clear warning that the file wasn't checked deeply and it was sitting for days
    3." kisses up to upper staff" when I don't, they swear that's how I got minion back
    4. "everybody hates you" But can't give me a legit reason why he "dislikes/hates me"

He's also barely active in the section but swears he knows everything that goes on in the section

He's a joke, and he's a twat, I don't regret anything I said. .
    He actually is right, Minions shouldn't be harassing members, you should never tell a member to " go keep crying like a little bitch somewhere " or call him a " twat '

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HeroicXPharaoh For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (04-12-2015),[MPGH]Austin (04-14-2015),Hunter (04-11-2015),IAmDM (04-11-2015),Jim (04-11-2015),[MPGH]Jim Morrison (04-11-2015),Raple (04-16-2015)

Thanks
    My VMS aren't as pasive aggressive as yours. I'm not cursing at you or acting immature, I'm merely answered your question and you respond with rudeness and hostility. Thanks for calling me a twat again on my wall, you're really helping yourself here. Here's also the thread in which most of our comments were deleted by a minion but don't know who since it was a quiet deletion; https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post1032123

That's also a direct post from him saying he's "fit" for the minion role. Also notice how he's being all nice here and now that he is minion, he's throwing such words my way. This is before he was approved.
    Last edited by IAmDM; 04-11-2015 at 07:20 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmDM View Post
    My VMS aren't as pasive aggressive as yours. I'm not cursing at you or acting immature, I'm merely answered your question and you respond with rudeness and hostility. Thanks for calling me a twat again on my wall, you're really helping yourself here. Here's also the thread in which most of our comments were deleted by a minion but don't know who since it was a quiet deletion; https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post1032123

That's also a direct post from him saying he's "fit" for the minion role. Also notice how he's being all nice here and now that he is minion, he's throwing such words my way. This is before he was approved.
    You can cleraly see in the thread he posted that he been shit posting me since 2013 , then tries to say I'm acting immature because I have to deal with him bitching when ever he wants

also no post were deleted in that thread a GMOD or @krazyshank can confirm this, you're just crazy Like i said the first time.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    You can cleraly see in the thread he posted that he been shit posting me since 2013 , then tries to say I'm acting immature because I have to deal with him bitching when ever he wants

also no post were deleted in that thread a GMOD or @krazyshank can confirm this, you're just crazy Like i said the first time.
    And what's wrong with simply reporting the VM and asking it be deleted? Not only does it take less effort, but you would have avoided looking like the one in the wrong here.
    In any case, dispute isn't valid as no staff action was actually committed against the member. This is more report worthy than an actual dispute. Just verbal diarrhea going both ways IMO.

I expect you not to demean yourself in the future @Royce if an unprovoked attack comes your way, ignore it, delete it, and/or report it. Arguing back will not gain you any favors.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Confluency (04-15-2015),Hunter (06-30-2015),IAmDM (04-11-2015),Mofookin (04-19-2015),Raple (04-16-2015)