Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

CoreBoosting | Cheap, Fast & Safe Elo Boosting | Now with DuoQ Boosting |

Did you ever feel like you are not at the rank you deserve? Are you stuck in a place you just can't get out of? We are here to get you out! Our experts will play on your account and boost you as fast as possible. Available on NA & EUW with plans to expand in the near future!

Why should you choose us?

• 100% Anonymous. Our boosters are professional and will never speak to anyone about boosting your account.
    • The safest boosting service. All of LoLBoost's boosters will use a VPN with a custom IP address while on your account. No games played by our boosters can be traced back to LoLBoost in any way. Buying an elo boost from us is the safest possible option.
    • Watch and learn. You can spectate the games played by us with a secondary account. If it is not already added to your main account leave us a message with your summoner name.
    • Pause your order. as long as your account is paused our players will not play on your account. This way you can go play a few normal or custom games and still play on your main account.

How to order

Simply select what package you wish to purchase and message us on skype contacting a sales manager to arrange the best possible booster for you, and after you have paid we will inform the booster with your account details so they can begin increasing your elo! (Note if you are ordering a duoQ option there could be a longer wait)

Pricing

Bronze matches $2.50 per win

Bronze Divisions 15$ per Division

Bronze V - Silver V $50

Silver matches $2.50 per win

Silver Divisions 15$ per Division

Silver V - Gold V $50

Gold matches $5 per win

Gold Divisions $25 per Division

Gold V - Platinum V $100

Platinum matches per win $7

Platinum Divisions $35 per Division

Platinum V - Diamond V $150

Diamond matches $10 per win

Diamond Divisions $50 per win

Diamond V - Master $250

How it works

From now on your account will be available to LoLBoost's pro players, and after a short wait time a booster will be assigned to your account. There will only be ONE booster on your acc through the entire boost, unless you request a booster change. This way your account will be much safer than if many boosters had access, and Riot will not be able to detect the elo boosting as your IP will only be from one other person. In addition, all the LoLBoost boosters will use an VPN while on your account, which makes their IP untraceable and makes sure your account can not be banned by our use.

Our experts will always be respectful and they will never use your account for their personal purpose. They will also never use your RP without asking your first, and they will not talk to anyone on your friends list. your order will usually take about 2 days for each 10 wins once your account has started, and if your LP gain is normal and you have bought a Tier or a Divison, the booster normally does 1 division every 1-2 days. Sit back, enjoy the experience and watch as your booster soars out of elo hell and into the Tier of your choosing!

Boosting Types

League/Division Boosting
    When you buy a guaranteed league or division boost we will boost your account until it reaches the tier/division that you chose when you purchased our service. If you have purchased a tier or a division boost, we ask that you do NOT play any ranked solo/duoqueue games on your account until your boost is finished. If you do play ranked we will convert your order into wins.

Purchasing wins
    If we lose a game on your account, it counts as -1 win. If you order 10 wins and our boosters lose 4 games, we will win 14 games for you. This means we will play on your account until we have 10 more victories than defeats.

- - - Updated - - -

One vouch copy will be available of a single division if below Diamond and a 1 game vouch copy will be given if in Diamond
    Last edited by GerrysamHD; 04-11-2015 at 05:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Bumperino!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Giving out any vouches?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Slendrising View Post
    Giving out any vouches?
    I am however you do not match the vouch copy criteria

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    First sale will get 25% off!

Thanks
    How do you ensure victory?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnuppsie View Post
    I don't understand what you mean... however if you are talking about when you purchase Wins there is a paragraph about it.

Purchasing wins
    If we lose a game on your account, it counts as -1 win. If you order 10 wins and our boosters lose 4 games, we will win 14 games for you. This means we will play on your account until we have 10 more victories than defeats.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnuppsie View Post
    If you want to talk about it more add us on skype

-CoreBoosting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    bumperino =)