Thanks

PRIVATE ACCOUNT GENERATOR - NETFLIX/PSN/HULU/SPOTIFY/AND MORE+ - $14

Hey! So I'm new to MPGH and i understand that this probably won't sell that quickly because of my reputation but meh, hopefully i can get some trusted buyers so I'll be able to get some vouches.

I've had this generator since October(?) of last year and have had it privately coded for me, a few friends and some internet buddies of mine. Over the months, they've all sold various copies of the generator to other people on forums that i cannot mention here i dont think. And as of right now the generator is owned by 23 people only, so it's quite private. The generator has approximately 23k accounts on there atm which distrubite throughout various account options such as...

- Netflix
    - Playstation Network (The most popular account option as it generates the most profit)
    - Hulu
    - Spotify
    - WWE
    - NBA
    - Crunchyroll
    - Origin
    - Steam
    - Minecraft

The 23k accounts aren't evenly distributed throughout those as more popular options have more accounts. PSN is taking over 15% of the total accounts, whilst the others are sort of evenly distributed. However more popular choices such as Netflix, Spotify, Minecraft and PSN have more accounts allocated to them as the coder concentrates on those first. So why exactly am i selling this money-making machine? Well the coder personally told me that he allows it to be resold however only if he receives 50% profit, so each sale i make on this i owe him $7. It is a web-based generator so you can access it via your internet browser. You are also permitted to resell the generator for approximately the same price I'm selling it at now however you MUST give 50% of the profits to the coder, there will be a link to his skype name on the website. Trust me, if found you are reselling the generator without giving profit to the coder your account WILL be revoked.

Whenever an account is generated, it is removed from the database...this avoids duplicates between different users and allows everyone to have unique accounts. The more buyers this generator gets, the more money the coder receives therefore this concludes with more accounts being added. The coder adds accounts 3-4 times a week and it ranges from 1000 accounts to 5000, it depends how motivated he is (Usually by the money). However if this generator does rack up alot of attention and sales he will probably dedicate more time towards it.

Time for the nitty and gritty (Terms and Conditions)
    - If you resell the generator you MUST give 50% of the profits to the creator.
    - You MAY resell the accounts you get with the generator.
    - You MAY use the accounts you get with the generator.
    - You MUST NOT give your account to various people as this will reduce the quality of accounts.

Alright guys, so that's it. PayPal only, don't care if its 'Goods' or 'Personal' as long as you pay the fee with personal I'll be fine. Once paid for you will receive the website URL, your randomly generated account details (You can change the email and password) and a unique code (This is used for verifying who you are if the website ends up getting a re-design).

Any questions? No worries whatsoever... Skype me at - jason.goldberg94

Thanks
    Provide proof and a vouch to some staff member and ill gladly purchase. Thanks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to urthe9491 For This Useful Post:

radwkw31 (04-19-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by urthe9491 View Post
    Provide proof and a vouch to some staff member and ill gladly purchase. Thanks
    Yeah sure i can show proof, just add me on skype and I'll send it there since i can't post pictures!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    IT'S A 99% SCAM anyone interested should use middle-man

6. The Following User Says Thank You to karoshi666 For This Useful Post:

radwkw31 (04-19-2015)

Thanks
    PLEASE CLOSE THREAD, NO LONGER INTERESTED IN SELLING.