Thread: 4 questions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Question 4 questions

Hello everyone, I have a few questions that I didn't want to make into multiple threads:\

1: The item finder in my ORape client is greyed out in realms and dungeons, is this a bug that will be fixed in new versions or is this something wrong with my client?

2: Is there a tutorial for making scripts in K Relay like the one for RR ( https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=779931 )?

3: K Relay has build-in plugins but they don't show up on the plugins page, is there a way to activate them or are they already activated, if so, what are the commands/how do I use them?

4: There are ads at the title screen, is there a way to disable those using flash player in some way?

Thank you everyone for reading this, if you have answers to anyone of these questions please comment below!
    -Sammy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hello! I will try my best to answer all your questions to the best of my ability

Question : The item finder in my ORape client is greyed out in realms and dungeons, is this a bug that will be fixed in new versions or is this something wrong with my client?
    Answer : In the ORape Client, the Item Finder can only be used in nexuses, as this is a limitation placed in by the creators. Although I do not know whether it is due to the fact that it simply won't work in realms and dungeons, or the fact that they just didn't want it being super OP!

Question : Is there a tutorial for making scripts in K Relay like the one for RR <link here>?
    Answer : As of now, the K-Relay Program is very new, in fact released this week. Due to this, no tutorial has been made, but I am sure that if you bring it up with KrazyShank, he can surely make a script-help.txt for K relay.

Question : K Relay has build-in plugins but they don't show up on the plugins page, is there a way to activate them or are they already activated, if so, what are the commands/how do I use them?
    Answer : K Relay has built-in plugins that can show up on the Plugins tab. You can see the Commands in the the little helping window on the gray window to the side of the Plugin Window, for example, when you click on Loot Helper, on the right side it should show 'Commands : /loothelper settings' and these commands are what you type in game, and it should act according to the command. I haven't used K Relay too much, so I hope I this helped you out!

Question : There are ads at the title screen, is there a way to disable those using flash player in some way?
    Answer : The creator of the client is very clever, and the ads are the only way that he is generating revenue for all of his work that he has spent done on making this client. While they cannot be disabled, please do remember that watching ( and not skipping) those ads helps the creator out a lot, and will help him release more awesome content!

I hope I have answered your questions thoroughly, please do tell if I did not!
    Last edited by Fawt; 04-18-2015 at 07:39 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fawt For This Useful Post:

Alde. (04-24-2015),krazyshank (04-18-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    First of all, thanks for the quick response!

Quote Originally Posted by Fawt View Post
    Question : K Relay has build-in plugins but they don't show up on the plugins page, is there a way to activate them or are they already activated, if so, what are the commands/how do I use them?
    Answer : K Relay has built-in plugins that can show up on the Plugins tab. You can see the Commands in the the little helping window on the gray window to the side of the Plugin Window, for example, when you click on Loot Helper, on the right side it should show 'Commands : /loothelper settings' and these commands are what you type in game, and it should act according to the command. I haven't used K Relay too much, so I hope I this helped you out!
    In the plugins page all I see is the internal reconnect handler even though in the plugins folder there are 11 .dll files. Is there something wrong with my client?

Quote Originally Posted by Fawt View Post
    Question : There are ads at the title screen, is there a way to disable those using flash player in some way?
    Answer : The creator of the client is very clever, and the ads are the only way that he is generating revenue for all of his work that he has spent done on making this client. While they cannot be disabled, please do remember that watching ( and not skipping) those ads helps the creator out a lot, and will help him release more awesome content!
    Thanks for the info, I thought it was a new addition to ROTMG to make kabam even MORE money. Now that I know that im helping the creator I don't want to turn them off (Although I wish they were auto-muted because I know that will still give him the full amount)!

Also 1 last question: How do I create/edit .dll files to make the plugins?

-Sammy
    Last edited by SammytheBEAST; 04-18-2015 at 07:52 PM. Reason: I keep forgetting things

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SammytheBEAST View Post
    First of all, thanks for the quick response!

In the plugins page all I see is the internal reconnect handler even though in the plugins folder there are 11 .dll files. Is there something wrong with my client?

Thanks for the info, I thought it was a new addition to ROTMG to make kabam even MORE money. Now that I know that im helping the creator I don't want to turn them off (Although I wish they were auto-muted because I know that will still give him the full amount)!

Also 1 last question: How do I create/edit .dll files to make the plugins?

-Sammy
    I have a lot of documentation for making K Relay plugins....
    It's on the thread, but here's the link: https://******.com/TheKronks/K_Relay..._Documentation

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    1 - We decided to not let people use this outside the nexus, this feature is here only to help people merchanding(?) in the nexus

4 - Ads will be removed in the next update

Thanks
    Hello everyone, I have a few questions that I didn't want to make into multiple threads:\

1: The item finder in my ORape client is greyed out in realms and dungeons, is this a bug that will be fixed in new versions or is this something wrong with my client?

2: Is there a tutorial for making scripts in K Relay like the one for RR ( https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=779931 )?

3: K Relay has build-in plugins but they don't show up on the plugins page, is there a way to activate them or are they already activated, if so, what are the commands/how do I use them?

4: There are ads at the title screen, is there a way to disable those using flash player in some way?

Thank you everyone for reading this, if you have answers to anyone of these questions please comment below!
    -Sammy
    2. K Relay has a very extensive plugin documentation that is listed on its very own release page, here is the link.

Quote Originally Posted by IziLife View Post
    1 - We decided to not let people use this outside the nexus, this feature is here only to help people merchanding(?) in the nexus

4 - Ads will be removed in the next update
    Regarding your ads, who approved that attachment? It breaks the very clear rule:
    Your release must not contain advertising in it.
    My Vouches
    Having an issue with RotMG? Check for the solution here.

Need Realm items? Come to RealmStock!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards
    Selling ST Sets, Class Top Sets, Life Pots, and much more!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 059 For This Useful Post:

E%RYHethaetheth (07-21-2015),wecopaul (04-19-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    I have a lot of documentation for making K Relay plugins....
    It's on the thread, but here's the link: https://******.com/TheKronks/K_Relay..._Documentation
    Since I have you here krazy do you know why I can only see internal reconnect handler in the plugins tab? Also I tried /loothelper settings and it only said "Unrecognized command: /loothelper settings"?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Since I have you here krazy do you know why I can only see internal reconnect handler in the plugins tab? Also I tried /loothelper settings and it only said "Unrecognized command: /loothelper settings"?
    Did you watch the video or look at the included txt file?
    You have to right click the zip, click properties, and click Unblock - THEN extract and use

11. The Following User Says Thank You to krazyshank For This Useful Post:

Fawt (04-19-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hello 059, As I am aware, I was told by KrazyShank to put that link in there, and in my original post I did not put that link in there, he inserted it in for the better understanding of the Questioner.

Edit: Oh i did not realize that you weren't regarding me when you were talking about ads.
    Last edited by Fawt; 04-19-2015 at 09:08 AM.

Thanks
    1) Its intentionnal. Like i always said :
    -> People wont join a realm for the sole reason there is a dude with inc (ermagerd....notifiers....)
    -> People wont see incs in backpack sont they wont yell "RandomDude has inc" in Oryx castle.
    Annoy wc openers = no more opening. Thanks stupidity.

2)Yes. C# SDK. There is a doc

3)May i suggest you to WTFV please?

4)No ads in next Orape. I heard they have become noisy with the time and thats shit.

Regarding your ads, who approved that attachment? It breaks the very clear rule:
    Your release must not contain advertising in it.
    >Technically, there is no ads in Orape. Not talking about clients ofc
    >Minions can make their own rules.

Orape is already downloading a client from the internet = Rule breaking
    Next version of the client will check the build version and tell you to make another client (and guess what, its working, it told me about the last build)
    But to be efficiant we need to check the version before orape build it (using the internet uf course) = Rule breaking

Orape is rule breaking since the beginning. The ads were ok now they turned into shit it seems = no more ads.
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    One last thing, I looked around the post settings and I cant find a way to mark this as solved, how do I do that?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
    Orape is rule breaking since the beginning. The ads were ok now they turned into shit it seems = no more ads.
    My understanding is this: Connecting to the official rotmg servers isn't rule breaking and never was. Ads were never okay. I strongly disagree with the minion that first approved that.

Loading anything from a third party is vastly different from loading anything from the game servers this section is based around.

And while you may be technically correct regarding the ads not being "in" orape, they are still bundled with orape and will be loaded if the end user changes nothing.
    My Vouches
    Having an issue with RotMG? Check for the solution here.

Need Realm items? Come to RealmStock!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards
    Selling ST Sets, Class Top Sets, Life Pots, and much more!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    1) Its intentionnal. Like i always said :
    -> People wont join a realm for the sole reason there is a dude with inc (ermagerd....notifiers....)
    -> People wont see incs in backpack sont they wont yell "RandomDude has inc" in Oryx castle.
    Annoy wc openers = no more opening. Thanks stupidity.

2)Yes. C# SDK. There is a doc

3)May i suggest you to WTFV please?

4)No ads in next Orape. I heard they have become noisy with the time and thats shit.

>Minions can make their own rules.

Orape is already downloading a client from the internet = Rule breaking
    Next version of the client will check the build version and tell you to make another client (and guess what, its working, it told me about the last build)
    But to be efficiant we need to check the version before orape build it (using the internet uf course) = Rule breaking

So let me get this straight. You knew the whole time that you were breaking the rules?

Are you kidding me right now?

FUCK YOU
    I QUIT
    NO MORE ORAPE
    FUCK YOU ALL
    Adios

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by FainTMako View Post
    So let me get this straight. You knew the whole time that you were breaking the rules?

Are you kidding me right now?
    Saying there's no technically no ads in orape is a joke - it's an ad injector which is worse.
    I too knew he was breaking the rules and idk why I didn't feel it was important to remove it...

059 reminded me that it was against the rules and was disappointed when I told him that I knew and just didn't feel it was a big deal - but now that the ads have gotten really bad, I've seen the other side and it would be even worse of me to let it continue lol..

EDIT: 059 had also reported the release in the past when me and royce weren't staff and nothing was done about it, idk what happened there
    Last edited by krazyshank; 04-23-2015 at 11:20 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to krazyshank For This Useful Post:

059 (04-23-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    Saying there's no technically no ads in orape is a joke - it's an ad injector which is worse.
    I too knew he was breaking the rules and idk why I didn't feel it was important to remove it...

059 reminded me that it was against the rules and was disappointed when I told him that I knew and just didn't feel it was a big deal - but now that the ads have gotten really bad, I've seen the other side and it would be even worse of me to let it continue lol..

EDIT: 059 had also reported the release in the past when me and royce weren't staff and nothing was done about it, idk what happened there
    Well put. I'd also like an honest explanation on why the ad classes are crypted so well with what appears to be a homemade crypt.Also, why are you trying to hide things that are clearly breaking the rules. Its pretty interesting to think that you knew you were breaking the rules the whole time. You put in something that breaks the rules and obscured the fuck out of it. Then you sit here and make lame claims like "TECHNICALLY".

I dont think you hid the classes that well just because you wanted to stop users from disabling the ads but it appears that you wanted to be able to hide the fact that your program even injected ads until you were ready to inject the ads.

If I remember correctly Izilife used a similar strategy when he released his event notifier for "free" which only lasted a short period of time which allowed him to legally put his softwares name onto mpgh. Then he quickly switched it to a paid service with the same name that he used on mpgh.

---- Late Edit ----
    Just wanted to add this @IziLife @JustAnoobROTMG
    Last edited by FainTMako; 04-24-2015 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Fancy picture

FUCK YOU
    I QUIT
    NO MORE ORAPE
    FUCK YOU ALL
    Adios

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FainTMako For This Useful Post:

059 (04-23-2015),wecopaul (04-24-2015)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast