Thread: Im Suspended=.=

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    college here aint popular , all i ever hear abt when ppl finish highschoo is either going to university or tafe .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    ye tru dat Mina.

U brizzy chick aint ya?
    [IMG]https://i1052.photobucke*****m/albums/s455/Moshtixxx/chibi_sakura_miku_by_dav_19-d4stik3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    we had this discussion before , im from brisbane -.-

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    wot suburb yo?

Ima 8 Mile,

... Sunnybank?
    [IMG]https://i1052.photobucke*****m/albums/s455/Moshtixxx/chibi_sakura_miku_by_dav_19-d4stik3.png[/IMG]

With your family, stealing your resources
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    anyways......................

i'm in college and i raged on my professor for being a useless piece of shit. she is too, she teaches straight from the book, so we are basically teaching ourselves while she sits there and attempts to look pretty/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    no , i live 1 hr away from the city , i do go sunnybank and city alot . Im a big city bum . :/ I'll be there this friday .

Thanks
    OOOOhh, Im suspended, Il c u there?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    sure if u arnt one of thoes retarded nerds Im kareoking and drinking in the city .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i love your e-harmony moment

Thanks
    aww snap, Kare

Im there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    God damn Ausfags, get off ma internets.

Thanks
    Gawd Damn Sheep Shagger, Get off oure internets brew,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesus View Post
    Gawd Damn Sheep Shagger, Get off oure internets brew,
    Ok kangaroo fucker, throw another shrimp on the barbie mate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I've been suspended so many times from skoo, its not even funny.

Suspension is actually gewd where I live cuz u can stay home for x amount of days, and do your homework when you go back to school and have an extension on top of that = babagewd

If I ever had in school detention, I always tried to get it changed into suspension.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I've been suspended so many times from skoo, its not even funny.

Suspension is actually gewd where I live cuz u can stay home for x amount of days, and do your homework when you go back to school and have an extension on top of that = babagewd

If I ever had in school detention, I always tried to get it changed into suspension.
    damn dave, you sound like you went to my highschool

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast