Hello guys ,first, let me introduce myself, my name is Andy, I am from Seoul, South Korea. I am opening a service that provides everyone G1C- by completing sur-veys which are safe and cheaper than original price.

PRICELIST:
5 USD/ 700 G1C
Since this is the start of the services( I also have many services for other games ) , I can do some free G1C first for you guys, this is just happening during these days. ANYONE comments here about my reputation will get 10% BONUS G1C for the second purchasing time
NOTE:
_We only Accept Payments via PAYPAL!!
_Due to the fact that we are from different timezone, you might not get my response immediately, DO NOT freak out ! I will get back to you ASAP
_Your Purchases of G1C are guaranteed for 1 YEAR! If there is any lost, please provide us your evidences, we will return back to you
_While waiting for your order to be completed, you can still stay online in your games,
_Processing time is depend on the purchasing amount of Cash, and the process is taking on the main Homepage, it does not affect anything inside the server.
_You have to provide me your G1C ID [see instruction below for details:]

How to get ur G1C ID:
1. Access to https://checkout.gamersfirs*****m/offers/ and login
2. Copy me the numbers below - done !

_ YOU WILL ALSO GET EMAIL NOTIFS everytime you get G1C - just want to make sure everythings legit and clear here !

Contact Infomation:
Skype: gameseller07 - BE AWARE of the "gameseller07." <<< with a "." , this is a scammer