Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    So once you find the 3 addresses, type in 6320441 for all three. Voila Maxed Rank with no left overs.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfzx1 View Post
    Can confirm, any value of exp changed instantly reverts back as soon as you gain anymore now.
    Its true! It's already patched!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbrookGiant View Post
    So the early access is up on steam. Just wanted to let you all know that CE works with it, you can set your exp and level your perks up super fast.

Steps:

1. Get CE
    2. Start the game, link CE to KF
    3. Choose which perk you want to level and load into a single player game (so you can pause it)
    4. As soon as you spawn into the actual game pause it tab out to CE and do a scan with 0 (exact value because you have 0 exp)
    5. Tab back in and unpause, kill anything, pause it again, perform second scan increased value
    6. Repeat step 5 till you have only three addresses left
    7. Drag all addresses down, and change all three values to whatever exp you want (I normally set it to one below levelling up)
    8. Tab back in, kill anything, enjoy your new sexy level
    Does this work on multiplayer too??

Thanks
    Can someone post their SAM stats codes? Image for reference. i.imgur.com/t8iNka5.png

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by preto007 View Post
    This was done incorrectly when I did it, will edit for clarity

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfzx1 View Post
    So really, your not looking for your current exp, your looking for the total, so you want to start with unknown initial value if you have any exp beyond level one with the perk, and then find the total amount you have by killing a single zed, pausing, going into CE and adding value 8 (8 exp per kill on normal) and do this till you narrow down 3 figures.

One of them will be larger then the others, then just modify that, as modifying the other two is un-needed to level up.
    I do it just incase. I mean, it isn't hard to get the 2 values.

Quote Originally Posted by preto007 View Post
    Not patched, I just did it again...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doodle210 For This Useful Post:

diablo99999 (04-22-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodle210 View Post
    I do it just incase. I mean, it isn't hard to get the 2 values.

Not patched, I just did it again...

Could you take a screen cap of the SAM Statistics page?

Thanks
    Ok, so, lets give a try, because i'm still getting exp and this is reverting back instantly.

Note: I'm on level 1, with 1474 XP (Medic);
    1) I do a search for 1474, because my exp is 1474 instead of 0:
    i.imgur.com/xaFHoWn.png

2) Back to the game, kill anything, and perform a scan using increased value:
    i.imgur.com/rc95Zui.png

3) Got three addresses left when killed 3 zeds and used scan on increased value:
    i.imgur.com/0NxpSBV.png

Note: 2 Address = My Actual Exp / Other = ??

4) Edited all three to 1500000 (testing) and got back to the game / killed someone;
    i.imgur.com/uEHmDPR.png

Note: Got the exp, and then, it got back instantly to normal (negative value)

Now, help? Am I doing anything wrong, again?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodle210 View Post
    All you saying it doesn't work... you're all dumb. You gotta search for the value of XP increased if it wasn't zero. So say I have 100 XP in total for the level in my class, only 2 values will be 100 and a third value will be the pure XP gained in total of that class.
    So it goes -
    level 2
    100 XP earned out of 2400 (you will get 2 values that equal 100)
    in total you have earned 3200 XP (so this is the XP you also need to change, and they must match)
    so get into a game, search "unknown initial value" then each time you get a kill, check to see if you earn XP for that kill. If you do, then do "Increase by X" (x being the amount of XP)
    So if I currently have 3200 and I get a kill that increases it by 18, then I will be looking for 3218. After you find the third value, along with your current XP values, you can add a 0 to all three values multiplying them by 10. Or 2 zeros for x100.
    What type should I be searching for? I was trying the default of 4 bytes, but after searching for unknown initial value, then doing increased by 8 after getting a kill, the third time I came up with no values.

- - - Updated - - -

I even looked up the exp values for KF2 so I could search for the exact value of my current exp (since I'm level 3 and not level 0). I tried 2 byte, 4 byte, 8 byte, double, float - nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, well, I tried with 4 bytes again and I must have made a mistake the first time around when doing the "increased by" thing. I get three values - two of which are my current exp progress towards the next level, and the third of which is a number that seems to make absolutely no sense because it's way too ridiculously high to be representative of anything. For instance, as of right now I'm level 3 Berserker, 1154/3562 exp. Two of the values are 1154, and the third is 787586. The third seems to be definitely associated with the other two, considering no matter what, it always increases by the exact same amount the other two do. This just utterly perplexes me.

Thanks
    i boost my character 4-5 lvl but now i cant play online (servers) only offline
    i get ????????????????? from all pic on players

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    man i tried this thing for hours with no luck.. i dont get it... i do exactly as you guys say and as i should... but when i change the amount and go back into game i kill sumin and it gives me the amount of xp i typed but also taking it back exact same time... E.G in game it shows +-29483.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cumcakes View Post
    man i tried this thing for hours with no luck.. i dont get it... i do exactly as you guys say and as i should... but when i change the amount and go back into game i kill sumin and it gives me the amount of xp i typed but also taking it back exact same time... E.G in game it shows +-29483.
    idk what did u do but i search in 2bit and find 2 address and change them i get my lvl but now i cant play online idk way

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorvalt View Post
    Okay, well, I tried with 4 bytes again and I must have made a mistake the first time around when doing the "increased by" thing. I get three values - two of which are my current exp progress towards the next level, and the third of which is a number that seems to make absolutely no sense because it's way too ridiculously high to be representative of anything. For instance, as of right now I'm level 3 Berserker, 1154/3562 exp. Two of the values are 1154, and the third is 787586. The third seems to be definitely associated with the other two, considering no matter what, it always increases by the exact same amount the other two do. This just utterly perplexes me.
    The third value that you found is the total exp as the game shows it, if you modify only that third value to 6m it will cause you level to about level 24, the other two values you don't have to mess with at all really.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by vexgass View Post
    idk what did u do but i search in 2bit and find 2 address and change them i get my lvl but now i cant play online idk way
    I suggest you done what i done and wipe it with SAM. not about been unable to play a game when its still in early access stage lol. that would be very weak.

Thanks
    Step 1. Go into a solo match.

Step 2. Search for unknown initial value, 4 bytes.

Step 3. Get a single kill, press ESC to pause the game. Note the XP you get in the bottom right.

Step 4. Set Scan Type to "Increased Value by ..." and insert the XP you just got from your single kill as your value. Hit Next Scan.

Step 5. Rinse and repeat Steps 3 and 4 until you're left with 3 values. Change all three to your desired XP.

Step 6. ???????

Step 7. Profit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast