Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

GTA V ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM UPDATED WITH INFO!

Remember this is fairly old info, just posting for awareness.

This system uses a specific ratio, in which is used to detect influxes of GTA$ from exploits and mods. Although the system seems basic, it is a very useful asset in Rockstar's eyes for reliability.

The following situations are an example of how the new anti-cheat system will operate:
    "I've earned $100,000,000 through duplicating a vehicle over and over again. This only took me half an hour and it was easily effective!" - This type of player would have a 70% chance of being temporarily suspended from Grand Theft Auto Online.
    "I've transferred a character from last-generation after 1.05 after paying a modder to add loads of cash and RP to my account" - This type of player would have a 95% chance of being banned from Grand Theft Auto Online for either one month or two weeks.
    "I've recently edited my stats using an RPC tool and have transferred my progress over to my current-generation console" - This type of player would almost certainly be banned from Grand Theft Auto Online for one month or two weeks.
    Your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One will have calculated your cheater status before even sending your data to the server for even further analysis! Ensure you do not participate in any cash exploits or transfer modded characters after 1.05 releases on December 23rd 2014.

There isn't a 100% chance of being banned, but with this new system, it is almost certain that most cheats will be caught after syncing their exploited/cheated progress to the server. You are banned within 8 hours of sending your saved data to the server: prod.cs****ckstargames.com.

The maximum amount that can be earned within a 30-minute period (real-life minutes, not in-game) to prevent being marked as a cheat is around $40,000 GTA$. The maximum amount of RP is 14000 before being marked as a cheat.

Earning this amount through missions, genuine car sales etc within 30 minutes will not mean you are marked as a cheat, as the system can tell the difference between someone farming missions and someone duplicating/selling vehicles without the 45-minute sell cap.
    Last edited by ZectixV1; 04-23-2015 at 04:38 PM.

Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.40 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So is that good or bad :/ ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheStripper.de View Post
    So is that good or bad :/ ?
    This is a little old, but I want to put it out there so people are aware.

Threads:
    Resignation

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    please dont make me scared :P

Thanks
    this is old information why even post it? it's obvious that this isn't doing anything right now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkist0 View Post
    this is old information why even post it? it's obvious that this isn't doing anything right now.
    I just pointed out that this is old info.

Threads:
    Resignation

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    ok, the anti cheat was updated today? there is some risk of ban if I use the RP TOOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Porco Aranha View Post
    ok, the anti cheat was updated today? there is some risk of ban if I use the RP TOOL
    No, this is fairly old info, just posting it for a little awareness for people not to abuse such things.

Threads:
    Resignation

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016

Thanks
    Only 40k in 30 mins? So with an heist I could get banned? Because I earn 130k+?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to djandrix600 For This Useful Post:

sunkist0 (04-23-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Porco Aranha View Post
    maybe update the original post to avoid deceiving people...

this just seems like some bullshit they made up to try to scare people.

edit: just noticed you updated it...
    Last edited by sunkist0; 04-23-2015 at 04:47 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post

Remember this is fairly old info, just posting for awareness.

This system uses a specific ratio, in which is used to detect influxes of GTA$ from exploits and mods. Although the system seems basic, it is a very useful asset in Rockstar's eyes for reliability.

The following situations are an example of how the new anti-cheat system will operate:
    "I've earned $100,000,000 through duplicating a vehicle over and over again. This only took me half an hour and it was easily effective!" - This type of player would have a 70% chance of being temporarily suspended from Grand Theft Auto Online.
    "I've transferred a character from last-generation after 1.05 after paying a modder to add loads of cash and RP to my account" - This type of player would have a 95% chance of being banned from Grand Theft Auto Online for either one month or two weeks.
    "I've recently edited my stats using an RPC tool and have transferred my progress over to my current-generation console" - This type of player would almost certainly be banned from Grand Theft Auto Online for one month or two weeks.
    Your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One will have calculated your cheater status before even sending your data to the server for even further analysis! Ensure you do not participate in any cash exploits or transfer modded characters after 1.05 releases on December 23rd 2014.

There isn't a 100% chance of being banned, but with this new system, it is almost certain that most cheats will be caught after syncing their exploited/cheated progress to the server. You are banned within 8 hours of sending your saved data to the server: prod.cs****ckstargames.com.

The maximum amount that can be earned within a 30-minute period (real-life minutes, not in-game) to prevent being marked as a cheat is around $40,000 GTA$. The maximum amount of RP is 14000 before being marked as a cheat.

Earning this amount through missions, genuine car sales etc within 30 minutes will not mean you are marked as a cheat, as the system can tell the difference between someone farming missions and someone duplicating/selling vehicles without the 45-minute sell cap.
    what a sec is it new like as in installed into the game today or what cause you weren't clear enough

Thanks
    How old is this?

Thanks
    As far as i have seen, people being banned have either been using godmode with players, and they have reported them and/or rockstars looking for accounts that go above 8Million...simply because they aren't going to cause the risk of accidentally banning people that may have just bought money.

So be smart. If your gunna cheat, don't make it known to other players than can and will report you. As well as don't make your money so obvious, keep it low and you'll be fine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Will they look at the total money you have spent, or the money you have in the bank? if you do the money glitch on another character, bank that money, delete that character and then spend the money as soon as you can... will they look into that too? and can they see that you have purchased shop money?

Thanks
    so we can pretty much do what we were doing before right? (1 million per 45 mins with selling cars)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast