Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Go fuck a stump!

Don't you dare come back from being banned and think you're some big shit because you're a Minion again. Desperation makes people do stupid things and reinstating you proves it. You're far too young and way too hungry for power. You fucked up big time kid. It's one thing to remove spam from a thread but it's another to be a part of the so called spam with 4 other people and single out 2 of them, one of which is a fellow Minion, and begin your pompous act! I've got this to say to you. Fuck you! It's more than about post counts. It's about respect. Respect which I give everyone I come across, even you, until you fuck up. It's funny how you didn't delete your little boyfriend's posts. I think you're the only ****** with the nerve to go around trying to belittle fellow staff in front of other forumers. So go fuck yourself and the high Aussie kangaroo you rode the fuck in on.

Thanks

______

Thanks
    Hey, Atleast he does his part around here. Hes fkin taking over other Minions Hours. So dont go bitching. I hardly see you do anything to be honest. So Why not stop ur Bitching and start doin ur work. Quite Frankly, I think Stumpy is doing the Best Job as a minion ive ever seen!
    [IMG]https://i1052.photobucke*****m/albums/s455/Moshtixxx/chibi_sakura_miku_by_dav_19-d4stik3.png[/IMG]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to R3V For This Useful Post:

-James (11-20-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I put in 16 hour days. I did his job while he was out fuckin' up. Don't know what you're talking about. In fact I still don't need him. Hours are hours no matter what time the hands on the clock say.

I've removed so much BS from that section it isn't funny.

When I came back from my 1,337 ban the section was a mess. Took all of 12 minutes to test and approve everything, remove spam/advertisements, close/move/delete threads, etc. A trained monkey could do this yet somehow he still fails.
    Last edited by ROUGHS3X; 11-20-2009 at 07:07 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesus View Post
    Hey, Atleast he does his part around here. Hes fkin taking over other Minions Hours. So dont go bitching. I hardly see you do anything to be honest. So Why not stop ur Bitching and start doin ur work. Quite Frankly, I think Stumpy is doing the Best Job as a minion ive ever seen!
    whoaaaaaaa Rough is like the best minion ever he surpassed all other minion and he takes like almsot his whole day to do his job here so dont start flaming him stumpy is an ok minion but needs to follow his job description he cant let anyone slide not even if it's his bro. Me and rough are liek bros but i know if i did anything stpupid he would delete my post because he does his jobb!!

i think rough is the best minion ever!!
    so dont flame some1 who does there job!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Rough was right in this situation, stumpy just started making his own rules for his own thread. No one was doing anything wrong and then stumpy starts deleting posts and shit

he deletes mine and rough's posts and leaves trunkies, thats not fair

every member of mpgh should be treated with the same amount of respect
    Last edited by FORCE™; 11-20-2009 at 06:52 AM.

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    There's Stumpy and Trunky.... all we need is Toppy and we would have the whole tree.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    they also have a friend named roooty

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LegendaryAbbo For This Useful Post:

ROUGHS3X (11-20-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well this isn't the first encounter I've had with a power hungry Stumpy and I'm not the first person to discover that side of this kid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    they also have a friend named roooty
    I think they only befriend other tree parts! o_O

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well if that's the case he can befriend my hard wood and suck me the fuck off if he ever disrespects me like that again. It isn't even about the position. No person, regardless of position, would stand for that. And considering I've been typing longer than he's been walking it's not too much to ask for respect.
    Last edited by ROUGHS3X; 11-20-2009 at 07:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    i cant beleive he deleted our posts and left trunky's

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by sendi11 View Post
    i cant beleive he deleted our posts and left trunky's
    Yea it was rather ignorant. I mean, the forum is dead at that hour and he's as involved in the conversation as the rest of us. I really have been typing longer than he's been walking and I don't go around deleting his posts. He is sadly mistaken if he thinks it's about my post count because quite frankly I couldn't care any less about my post count. It was such a petty, immature, power hungry move. Especially for someone on thin ice.

Not only did he leave Trunky's posts and abuse his power, he clearly stated that it was ok for him to abuse his power because Trunky was his bro.

I will not correct staff. If I think I have something I need to tell them I do it in private. That's the last thing that needs to go down on a thread. I busted my ass to get where I'm at and it was recognized and I was awarded for it. People trust me to do my job. I don't play favorites regardless of who's my friend and who isn't.
    Last edited by ROUGHS3X; 11-20-2009 at 07:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    oh well nothing we can really do about it, but if it happens again then someone will have to do something

LIVERPOOL FC

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast