Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

What have you guys done with the .rez editor so far?

I had been waiting on someone to figure this out for a good long while, atleast since the idea that it was possible was proposed. Here's a SS of my first mod, just simple stuff, I could probably do more, but as this is only visual with no actual things inherited such as damage or speed, I will probably only mod graphics that characters can wear.

Before the SS a brief description of what I did.

My character wears the combat beanie whenever I have the GP to gear him, so I went in and simply changed the BEANIE.DTX and BEANIE.LTB to Pumpkin_Head.DTX, and Pumpkin_Head.LTB, effectively changing the games interpretation of the Beanie, into the Pumpkin Head. All sorts of changes are possible other than just this. And of course people are gonna just be like"Oh welll you just still have the Pumpkin Head from halloween" But I assure you, I don't really care enough about this game to play 30 grave digger elim pro games.

SS

Quote Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
    I am the tyranny of evil men, and you are all the weak. But i'm trying Ringo,i'm trying real hard, to become the shepherd.
    excuse me miss, would you kindly reflect some photons off the epidermis covering your sternum directly into the camera iris or vacate the proximity immediately
    [IMG]https://i882.photobucke*****m/albums/ac23/miki_d420/RealizingYoureALeecher2copy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Very nice, even though I already knew this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Very nice, even though I already knew this.
    Didn't figure it was anything new, just my first mod. I'm thinking about going through and making the pumpkin Green. This also brings up my question. Now that this is possible the forum is gonna be flooded with this stuff, can we get a MOD section? Or are they waiting to see how popular it is first
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
    I am the tyranny of evil men, and you are all the weak. But i'm trying Ringo,i'm trying real hard, to become the shepherd.
    excuse me miss, would you kindly reflect some photons off the epidermis covering your sternum directly into the camera iris or vacate the proximity immediately
    [IMG]https://i882.photobucke*****m/albums/ac23/miki_d420/RealizingYoureALeecher2copy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    We should have a .rez section for peoples to share what they change

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    We should have a .rez section for peoples to share what they change
    I agree. Give it some time though, this is all very new to a lot of people. When it becomes more popular, the section will adapt for it, no need to put in any extra stress on mods, because this might just be a fad that will die out in a few weeks... but time will tell.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    nothin im a lazy ass
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/MPGH373002.jpg[/img]
    3 years ago, I was hacking/playing Combat Arms thinking it was the best FPS ever made. Now, I own Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Bad Company 2 and Quantum of Solace. Every time I play COD, it all comes down to skill from Combat Arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN
    i read your sig,

and its true, playing against SO many hackers in CA

increases your skill against legit player in other games!
    Sure... Thats what i meant

And when I play Combat Arms now, I play better because the other games have taught me to watch for campers
    Respect list: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/list/