Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Post How to run 2 acc on 1 pc (not mine)

https://www.microsof*****mdows/vir...t/default.aspx

Scroll down the page, you'll find the videos you should watch.It shows how to install.Enjoy

https://www.microsof*****mdows/vir...pport/faq.aspx

this is the Question&answer site. You can get the answers from there.

Hi,
    Are you bored of being a noob-ranked player?
    Are you ready to do whatever it needs to level up ?
    Do you want to do it in a little time period?

THAT'S VIRTUAL PC !
    What's virtual PC?
    A virtual PC is a virtual operating system with it's own IP,Proxy or whatever which is in your own PC but not connected with it.So, you can run 2 or more CrossFire's without being crashed by stupid GameGuard !.If you are running Windows Vista or Windows XP on your physical machine, you can still use Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 to run multiple operating systems at the same time on the same physical computer. Switch between virtual machines with the click of a button. Use virtual machines to run legacy applications, provide support, train users, and enhance quality assurance.

Virtual PC 2007 requires a 400 MHz Pentium-compatible processor (1.0 GHz or faster recommended), and requires approximately 35 MB of disk space. It runs on Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) (Enterprise, Business, Ultimate), and Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3).
    That's the solution..Watch the instructions carefully.If you do it one-by-one you will get a good result.GOOD FARMING !
    Instructions
    Things You'll Need:

* A PC with Vista/XP
    * A Bootable Setup disk with the Operating System you want to run on the Virtual PC

Step 1

Go to the following link and download this Microsoft software. It is called "Virtual PC 2007".

https://download.microsof*****m/downlo... BIT/setup.exe
    Step 2

Once you have downloaded Virtual PC 2007, Install the software by opening the setup and installing the software.
    Step 3

Once Virtual PC has been installed, run the application by locating it in your start menu or clicking the desktop icon. This should bring up the interface, as well as the setup wizard.
    Step 4

In the wizard, select "Create a Virtual Machine" and give it a name (i.e:Windows XP, Lepoard). Next, select the appropriate operating system. Adjust the RAM according to what you will be using the installation for. As an example, if you will be playing a hardware intensive game or program, set the RAM to at least the minimum requirements of that game.
    Step 5

Now we are going to create a "Virtual Hard Disk". This is essentially a file that represents a hard drive. You can keep the wizard's default settings as we will optimize them later.
    Step 6

Now that we have created the Virtual Machine, we need to install the desired Operating system. Insert your bootable Installation disk into your computer's CD Drive.You have to click on the CD and choose which drive is that CD in. Once you have done this, navigate to the Virtual PC console, select your newly created Virtual Machine and click start. Once the PC boots, it should prompt you to "Press any key to boot from CD". Press a key to initiate the setup. [Incase you do not get this option, you may have to tell the virtual PC to use your computer's CD drive. To do this, click on CD from the top menu bar and select "Use Physical Drive"). Once the setup has loaded, press Enter to continue.
    Step 7

We will now prepare the Virtual Hard disk for the XP Operating system. Do not be alarmed by any type of Format prompt, because recall that this is simply an empty hard drive file.
    Step 8

Continue through the setup. Remember what you will be using the operating system for as you choose the several options during setup. Also keep in mind that most of the settings you select can be modified later. (Once the Hard Drive has been prepared, sometimes the virtual computer will reboot. This time, do not press any keys to boot from the CD. Instead, allow for the setup to continue without interruption).
    Step 9

Once the setup has finished, your Virtual XP operating system is ready for use. There are many different uses for this new software technology. Familiarize yourself with it and keep in mind that you can optimize the virtual PC. To do this, simply select your Virtual Machine in the console and click on "Settings". Here you can modify the way your Virtual Hard drive acts, as well as the amount of RAM is available.

NOT MINE BUT PRESS THX
    Last edited by vaneplus; 11-23-2009 at 08:46 PM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to vaneplus For This Useful Post:

andrewgammill (11-28-2009),fireonguy (09-09-2010),fred1992 (11-26-2009),fuckemall (12-01-2010),Goodiban (11-24-2009),IGNITE09178 (06-25-2010),macygray696 (12-15-2009),mandachuva (11-28-2009),mew005 (12-03-2009),saphirePRO (12-06-2009),XxTylerxX (11-24-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by iqotyooh View Post
    Good job.. I like it.
    wa he said its works 4 me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I got windows 7 is it works in windows 7? ty

[o]5 posts
    [o]10 posts
    [o]50 posts
    [o]100 posts

[x]500 posts
    [x]1000 posts

[O]Called hacker, when not hacking.
    [O]Hate hackers

My first Combat Arms MOD (L96A1) (looks good u know, u should check this out ^^)
    My second Combat Arms MOD (L96A1)^^ (better than first, check this out too!!)
    Famas Snoww.... MOD (i like it to use )

O my Gaash!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    nope it doesn't work,becouse virtual machine can't use the gpu it emulates it.
    if you want to farm,join this clan
    https://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=49098
    DONATOR! PL0X?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123