Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Israeli occupation

The media doesnt show the Israelis tortue
    http:/tube.com/watch?v=UGXAj2LSbKY
    http:/tube.com/watch?v=6fluDP0CofI

Thanks
    ... Dude, they have those checkpoints and Shit for Security, Israelis are Serious about protecting their Religiuos Homeland. Man, do you think the Israelis Started this Shit? No. Ya it is a bit Brutal, but there can Be terrorists hidden anywhere in those Crouds.

Thanks
    Dude in ancient times Palistinians Massacurd Jews, What about the Munich Olympics, When Palistinian Terrorists Captured and Executed Jewish Athletes? Or when those Lebbanese Guys Captured 2 Israeli Army Guys? You know, most people in the world retaliate to shite like that

Thanks
    look just look im gonna give you idiots a histry lessen.. WHEN first isreal was made isreal no one gave a fuck.. Iran libanon Syria etc etc DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PALASTIN PEPOLE AND NEVER WILL.... then some years went and rusia startet to mix in to it.. cuz they hate usa and will always hate usa.. and what happend? all other contrys gave a fuck for some reason?... now tell me is that right? all this idotic shit is bullshit... and again other arab contrys dont give a fuck about palastin and never did just keep that in mind.. and now we go some to isreal the mehtods they are using are wrong.. but plz my pepoel woud have done they same fucking thing.. and yeah its a but Worlds fault that they dont protect the Gaza strpit like FN soldiers etc.. and not giving all the power to isreal . and again aske this qestion WHY THE FUCK DID THEY START TO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PALASTINA??!?!?.... k thxbie

Thanks
    Heres a further history lesson to explain to y'all. Furthering EndriTS post into an intellectual basis lol. Before the first two world wars, ISrael belonged to Arabs where it homed Muslims Jews and Christians. The Muslims controlled the region and always did for centurie. Up until the first world war, the British made agreements with the Arabs of Sauda Arabia to get control over the region. At this time the Ottoman empire(which were muslim) controlled Israel. The Jews wanted this land so there treaty was for the BRitish to bring them into israel while the Jews help Britain win the first world war by boycotting Germanys corporate world. Germany was winning the first world war, but something happened! Through zionist propoganda America joined the war effort, and ever crazier Germanys financial support was lost. So the allies won Now the british needed a way to control palestine and get the Jews inside. So, they made a deal with the Arabs to fight against the turks. The arabs and the british won, so the Arabs were wating for there reward(palestine), instead the british took control over it and brought the Jews inside. Note, ISrael was inhibitred by Arab muslims and always was. From that point on, America gave power to the Jews, so it took over the country! Now the israeli jews have occupied the landnd are murdering innocenc lives for the price of stealing israel!

Thanks
    If im wrong correct me , the british suggested to divide the country into two countries : one arab and one israel. the jews agreed but the arabs didnt , and so begun the war of independence for israel , and its still continuing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMan View Post
    If im wrong correct me , the british suggested to divide the country into two countries : one arab and one israel. the jews agreed but the arabs didnt , and so begun the war of independence for israel , and its still continuing.
    the way the british decided to separate the country made it impossible to live peacefully. if you look at the population and settlement ratios in 1947 when they made that mandate you would laugh to think they gave the jews a bit more then half the land, the arabs had a almost 10 to 1 ratio on the jews....and to you child at the top speaking of this russia business, history lesson, you don't give someone land based on a "holy book" the beauty of a democracy govt. is the people run the govt. not religion. and all i hear in todays western media is how Islam stuffs its ideals into peoples heads...seriously go read a history book or something because no one wants to hear incorrect facts. you say no one cared until russia got involved? uhm no one wants refugees in there country they leach of the govt., good example is how americans complain of illegal immigrants, illegal mexicans, taking all their jobs...

Thanks
    lool Hamada thank you very much for the historically enlightening post. Also to add unto your reply, the Jewish religion does not promise Palestine to the Jews. It promises it to the decendants of Abraham; the decendants of abraham make the arabs(ishmeal) and the jews(isaac). Interpretation and zionist twisting of religion got many jews to cooperate with the occupation.

Thanks
    lool Hamada thank you very much for the historically enlightening post. Also to add unto your reply, the Jewish religion does not promise Palestine to the Jews. It promises it to the decendants of Abraham; the decendants of abraham make the arabs(ishmeal) and the jews(isaac). Interpretation and zionist twisting of religion got many jews to cooperate with the occupation.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Heres a further history lesson to explain to y'all. Furthering EndriTS post into an intellectual basis lol. Before the first two world wars, ISrael belonged to Arabs where it homed Muslims Jews and Christians. The Muslims controlled the region and always did for centurie. Up until the first world war, the British made agreements with the Arabs of Sauda Arabia to get control over the region. At this time the Ottoman empire(which were muslim) controlled Israel. The Jews wanted this land so there treaty was for the BRitish to bring them into israel while the Jews help Britain win the first world war by boycotting Germanys corporate world. Germany was winning the first world war, but something happened! Through zionist propoganda America joined the war effort, and ever crazier Germanys financial support was lost. So the allies won Now the british needed a way to control palestine and get the Jews inside. So, they made a deal with the Arabs to fight against the turks. The arabs and the british won, so the Arabs were wating for there reward(palestine), instead the british took control over it and brought the Jews inside. Note, ISrael was inhibitred by Arab muslims and always was. From that point on, America gave power to the Jews, so it took over the country! Now the israeli jews have occupied the landnd are murdering innocenc lives for the price of stealing israel!

BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Thanks
    stop making things up nub... and arab are probley they must retard pepole ever...

Thanks
    HaHA dude............ WOOOW Im laughing so hard at your stupidity..... Learn to speak english before you critisize me. A chicken on crack placed on a keyboard can spell better then you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    He's Swedish, and he learned english by his own :O, so dont diss him if he doesnt spell shit right, he's prolly like me dude, i dont correct spelling mistakes when i make them, i just keep typing because going back wastes time :O
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    HaHA dude............ WOOOW Im laughing so hard at your stupidity..... Learn to speak english before you critisize me. A chicken on crack placed on a keyboard can spell better then you.
    Why don't you dumbass?

You think you can spell? You couldn't even spell criticize are you fucking kidding? How old are you huh?

Btw, did you just say speak english? What the hell this is called typing.

That chicken on crack can kick your sorry ass too.
    Last edited by Inna; 07-02-2007 at 03:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT View Post
    BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    hahaha Endrit seriously dude hes right i don get what part your calling of jeehads statement BS its true did you even read or research about how the israeli occupation started

Quote Originally Posted by EndriT View Post
    stop making things up nub... and arab are probley they must retard pepole ever...
    Its not made up this is true it says it in all historical books that talks about Israel palestine or WII actually do some reading for once Arabs are NOT retarded what you know is from media. and if you disagree with any kind of info at least........ AT LEAST............... discuss it rather than show ignorance and disagree with it

AND TO ALL

(Learn to be book smart not tv smart )

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast