Thanks

Post Teleportation In Trove

Teleportation in Trove is possible but very buggy. Every time you move, the server tries to move you back. It still works though.

Here is an example of me bugging out with it.
    /watch?v=NgoxC65Ne0Q

"But Tmag, How do you do it???" Well let me tell you. (Video Tut at bottom)

First have Trove open. Go into a world you will be in for a long, long, long time. (I say this because you will have to do this over if you leave worlds)

Second, open cheat engine. If you don't have it, well...why wouldn't you?

In the top left corner of Trove, your coordinates will be shown.

Lets take the X axis and plug that into cheat engine with the value type of FLOAT.

After that, move along the X Axis in Trove to either increase or decrease the value of the axis and then enter it into cheat engine.
    NEXT SCAN

Repeat this until you have narrowed it down as much as possible. (35 - 50 values will be left)

After you have narrowed it down, highlight all of the values in the left of cheat engine and bring them into the bottom box.

Highlight all of the new addresses and right-click them. Hover over "Change Record" and click description. (This is to keep things organized and easy)

Call it X axis or something.

After that you have to select the very bottom address, and scroll all the way to the top. Hold SHIFT then click and drag the SECOND to the right side of the first address' description. This will make the other values a child of the first.

Right-click the top address and hover over "Group Config" Click "Hide Children When Active" and then do the same but click the THIRD option.
    (This is where the magic happens)

All of the other addresses should be hidden.

Right click X Axis (or whatever you named it) and click "Set Hotkeys"

Add a hotkey to increase by as well as one to decrease by. Set both of these to increase or decrease by 5. (The box under the first drop down)

Now you should have a working teleportation hack for the X axis. NOTE that this is lengthy because I don't have the pointers for the player position.

Have fun with the other 2 lol. (The Y Axis usually has more addresses so narrow it down as far as you can or it could crash you like it did me.)

VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR THOSE WHO CANT READ/FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WELL
    /watch?v=A2gKsjMiwdw

- - - Updated - - -

Probably not worth the time spent, but at least its out there right? XD

Thanks
    what you call buggy is actually the server stopping you from actually teleporting. The issue is the server checking and pushing you back if you go more then 4-5 so this isn't actually possible at all. Even if you remove the opcode that pushes you back to your original location the server side position of your character is still at the same spot.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoglono View Post
    what you call buggy is actually the server stopping you from actually teleporting. The issue is the server checking and pushing you back if you go more then 4-5 so this isn't actually possible at all. Even if you remove the opcode that pushes you back to your original location the server side position of your character is still at the same spot.
    I am aware of this already, however, this does work. I have used it extensively. The server will reset your position only if you are teleporting in an odd way. If I teleport and am able to touch the ground and jump, then I keep my new position. (For X and Z, the Y axis is a bit trickier.)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TmagBloodz For This Useful Post:

floowsnaake (11-19-2015)