Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Threadstarter
    Quod bonum, faustum, fēlīx fortunātumque sit.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by gaetano93 View Post
    Newbie Tutorial

1 - open the script
    2 - press insert to start the script in game.
    3 - camper with your mouse STILL and hold mouse4 button, if u dont have a mouse4 button just open the script WITH NOTEPAD AND CHANGE THE TWO LINES THAT SAYS Xbutton1 to anything else that you dont use in CS GO , like L K.save and hold this key instead.
    4 - enjoy your tiggerColorBot
    5 - PS: it`s a very good one. im sure that will be bannable because it`s Competitive Breaker
    thanks for the tut, ppl dunno how to read the main thread. As of now volvo doesn't care about AHK so it can't really get detected but it may change and if it does i will update the status ofc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i user and nothing happend

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Nice release man!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roscoe111 View Post
    i user and nothing happend
    Its working believe me.. u need to press insert to turn it on and hold mouse button 4 with your aim static, it`s amazing for AWP and D.eagle headshots, or ak 47 single shots, it`s really really game changer, i used for 4 rounds and stopped because it`s almost as good as a .exe triggerbot... and my account worth too much, so im not using anymore... it cant be detected right now, but will be im sure its too good, i know a lot of games that dont even start if you have AHK scripts running, it`s a really easy thing to prevent, i hope that they only disable ahk when the time comes, and dont ban everyone, because there`s some scripts that dont change anything it only makes more "fun" and less smashing buttons like awping quickscop and bhop, if they mass ban ahk users... razer synapses, logitechs macros and so many others by common sense should be banned and disabled, with will not happens.. razer and other sponsors put so much money in events, i dont think that using this will result in VAC ban, but overwatch and ESEA admins is a different thing!, be aware!

Thanks
    This works great in fullscreen windows, but how do I make it work in fullscreen with a 1024x768 resolution. I also have windows 8.1 and I can't find a way to disable aero. Adjusting the visual affects for best performance doesn't change anything. Any ideas?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by the707guy View Post
    This works great in fullscreen windows, but how do I make it work in fullscreen with a 1024x768 resolution. I also have windows 8.1 and I can't find a way to disable aero. Adjusting the visual affects for best performance doesn't change anything. Any ideas?
    i don't think win8 has aero, now I am not on my win8 pc but i will get to it on monday and test it out. It should work just fine on any resolution cuz it takes coords from mouse and mouse is centered in fullscreen (you can try doing absolute coords -- change PixelGetColor, colortwo, twoX+crossset, twoY+crossset and PixelGetColor, colorone, oneX+crossset, oneY+crossset to PixelGetColor, colortwo, 512+crossset, 384+crossset and PixelGetColor, colorone, 512+crossset, 384+crossset also you can add ,Slow to it that will change how ahk reads the bitmap and may work or just wait till monday
    Last edited by pean153; 05-24-2015 at 02:33 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pean153 View Post
    i don't think win8 has aero, now I am not on my win8 pc but i will get to it on monday and test it out. It should work just fine on any resolution cuz it takes coords from mouse and mouse is centered in fullscreen (you can try doing absolute coords -- change PixelGetColor, colortwo, twoX+crossset, twoY+crossset and PixelGetColor, colorone, oneX+crossset, oneY+crossset to PixelGetColor, colortwo, 512+crossset, 384+crossset and PixelGetColor, colorone, 512+crossset, 384+crossset also you can add ,Slow to it that will change how ahk reads the bitmap and may work or just wait till monday
    I changed what you told me to do and it still doesn't work in fullscreen for me. I hope you can find a fix on monday.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Are the original settings good?

- - - Updated - - -

I use SweetFX and it just keeps on shooting.

Thanks
    As stated in Fexiles thread, I've made my own version of this but I never released as I got overwatched. It works just as good shooting-wise but you need to be at a standstill, however it shoots at literally everything else and overwatchers already know this sort of thing exists, so its much more noticeable.

Thanks
    I can't get to set it up... any tutorial about tweeking the settings?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by gumislajos View Post
    I can't get to set it up... any tutorial about tweeking the settings?
    try it with awp... load up dust 2 and aim from T spawn to CT mid door, press trigger key. if it will shoot after some time, increase sens, if it doesn't shoot when someone crosses disable aero, i may do a tut later (tuesday or so)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PashaThePotato View Post
    Are the original settings good?

- - - Updated - - -

I use SweetFX and it just keeps on shooting.
    increase sens

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightJester View Post
    As stated in Fexiles thread, I've made my own version of this but I never released as I got overwatched. It works just as good shooting-wise but you need to be at a standstill, however it shoots at literally everything else and overwatchers already know this sort of thing exists, so its much more noticeable.
    you need to get reported first, this is not meant to be used to rape the entire team, just use from time to time and you are fine

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by the707guy View Post
    I changed what you told me to do and it still doesn't work in fullscreen for me. I hope you can find a fix on monday.
    Fix: if its not working, run csgo in Vista compatibility mode -- worked for me on win8

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pean153 View Post
    Fix: if its not working, run csgo in Vista compatibility mode -- worked for me on win8
    Works! Thanks

Thanks
    It's posible to save this in macro. What is best settings for awp.
    Last edited by mazysz997; 05-25-2015 at 07:53 AM.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by mazysz997 View Post
    It's posible to save this in macro. What is best settings for awp.
    If your macro language can detect pixel colors then its possible, otherwise not, best settings differ pc by pc

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast