Hello,

I am a amateur booster who is trying to do a favor by helping people hit the high ranks! As I am fairy new, I will be giving my customers almost full control. You get to decide the price and I will most likely accept.

Why should I choose you?
Although I am not known, I have made several free boost lobbies (which may continue every now and again). I do not hack and I am 100% legit however if the service fails, you will get a FULL REFUND. We will give you an extra win for every loss you take meaning this service will always be willing to help (y). I am an extremely experience and skilled player and I would like to take people on a journey to the top if you're struggling or want to speed up the process!

When will this be started?
This will hopefully be started on Thursday (28/05/15) at any EU time. I will also be giving out vouch copies to 2 staff members & 1 experienced poster (If they want it). All you need to do is contact me over skype like any other customer.

How does it work?
All you need to do is add my skype and we will negotiate from there, we will hopefully find out a suitable price (preferably skins, keys or paypal money) and then I will link my steam account. I will invite you to a lobby and we can start winning :-)

After receiving certain feedback from previous free lobbies, I have put them into consideration to make this the best possible!